Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fall from Grace..
(begun Monday 20th August at 2.10pm..)

*Interesting to note that this morning, after just one day, the auto password login has done a runner...Too many visitors jostling in our system for it to function 'normally?'*

I'd been up holding the gates against the wind as the GW was leaving, when the little Elim Pool bakkie had pulled in outside No. 6.  The driver had whistled shrilly at the gates and I'd watched with interest as someone came out of the house and went up to meet him..  Although I'd only caught a glimpse of a blue top with white writing (Elim?) it certainly wasn't your average Pool Cleaner dude....
The BackFire frequency has been flooding our home since early this morning, and chances are that it's going to increase since the GW's departure to the shops...
Does the Pool Guy stand in as proxy for our Controller, when he's away from Base, and why the shocking amount of wireless activated in ours.?  Anyone have a clue where Balliram is right now, at 2.10pm? *winks...

*I'd have to guess our Spy Operative is home, as I attempt to update my blog online at 8.55am, and the font is constantly changing, all by itself... *
The band of half-dozen or so wekkers kitted out in the sparkling new eThekwini Muni jumpsuits, that had lain about the bank below last Wednesday, hadn't been idle after all..  It would appear they're employed by Mr. Dawood and his Roseanne cc, and had been tasked to cut down some of the trees bordering the Parks Department's tractor access route to the area up under the gumtrees...  Access that is gained by going down a tiny feeder road past No. 2 Harris Crescent, and is already being used regularly by the Construction company vehicles...  Why else would they need to remove those trees unless they're planning to run the even bigger vehicles through there as well?
Is Cornelis Groesbeek and his i3 Africa Network aware of this?  I'd had the idea that there was a fairly important access point to the fibre cabling down there, just where Mr. Dawood intends making a regular run with his giant cement mixers and lorries?

Some months back we'd discussed the possible reasons for the Hugo Road residents suddenly giving up the fight to stop this monstrosity going ahead, and we'd come to the conclusion that promises must have been made, to illegally use Harris Crescent as an access point, rather than Hugo Road, so none of this comes as a surprise at all... *yawns... It would be an interesting exercise however, to find which legitimate Municipality employee it was, that blatantly stole those brand new work-clothes (that bear the legend eThekwini Muni on the back) and handed them over to Mr. Dawood's chubby Induna and his fellow wekkers... Oh, hang on a sec... Why on earth would anyone care? *eyeroll...

After all, lies and corruption are part and parcel of our version of the fantabulous laser/wireless experiment, and the more the merrier...*waves to the Director... The very people you've been led to believe will save us from the greed and wickedness of the Ruling Party, are themselves as fine a band of criminals as you could find anywhere, though I guess you're well aware of that by now...
Quite possibly they've had a somewhat more privileged upbringing and a better education, and are therefore better equipped to pull the wool over your eyes... A sophisticated and tech-savvy bunch of thieves and murderers to be sure...  I would suggest that there will be times ahead when you would willingly have settled for the frying pan, as opposed to the flames that are growing, had you known what was on it's way.. Cest la vie... *shrugs..

Tuesday 21st August at 4.30am

A miracle?  I dunno, but there were definitely two of them singing their croaky duet under the birdbath by bedtime, and they sounded happy enough in all that drizzly rain... It may be that they're the product of some Korean-created special effects, but I'll take some pics if I can catch them at it, and try to see if this lot stay healthy looking, or whether they turn THIS acid-yellow, or even THIS really sick-looking dark brown, courtesy of Neil McCleod and his water into wine miracle, oops, I mean sewage into potable water....

I'd made my coffee and had been sat here at the desk just five minutes before the Sadist arrived with the BackFire, and began his steady notch-by-notch crank-up... Oddly enough, after seeing the Elim Pool guy arrive yesterday at 2pm, and the other chap emerge from the ChickenCoop, the anticipated increase in painful mischief hadn't materialised at all, and even at bathtime some fairly remarkable restraint had been shown..  A restraint that had ended abruptly once I'd settled down in front of the Telly shortly after 4pm, and he'd gone straight for the Knives in the Back... *blinks...
By then the Beemer was at the top of his driveway and he was hard at it, making up for lost time...

I'd spent an hour or so yesterday morning, having a go at pruning the sad-looking acalypha on the first terrace, and if anything, I'd have thought Balliram would've been delighted with my efforts.. Apparently not.. Although there'd been not so much as a twinge of the BackFire frequency during the entire time I'd struggled with the unwieldy branch-lopper, he'd instead activated the Nausea Frequency to hit me dead on.... I'm making this up? Hah!  I know my bloody airwaves, folks, and that Sod had slammed me with the sick-inducing special right up until I'd finally packed the ladder away...Is that applause I hear?

I'd had a message from the Microwave Boffin later on, to say he wasn't well and wouldn't be attending last night's CPF Meeting... Not long after that, he'd requested the number for Land Invasion.  Was it my rabid paranoia that had me sitting up and paying attention, and may I guess that for some reason he's drawn the Druglord's attention to himself?  Did a casual visit to the MB's power system pick up a private conversation that had Balliram scuttling back to report to his Master?   Am I over-reacting unnecessarily, and it's nothing personal?  Simply that Candella Road was on the To-Do list of further mischief to be employed?
The MB is a heavyweight in the Brains department, and AFAIK, has never questioned the effects that the fallout would have on the Community, so why is he being included in this latest mischief?  Another twisted demonstration of Barnabas' idea of democracy?
Did anyone hear so much as an 'oops' emanating from that mansion off Randles Road, when the Director of St. Phil's had paid for his loyalty with his life?  Unavoidable collateral?  Bullshit.

After eight years of unabashed experimental freedom, there's very little that's unavoidable left to hide behind, though it would appear you're content to continue sucking up the lies..  Did I say content? Hmm.. Could it be that you're already fearful of speaking your mind?  When you lie there in the dark, are you carefully creating rational excuses as to why you shouldn't voice your anxieties out loud?  *nods...
Hell, these days you've absolutely no idea who just might be listening, and who might pick up your private conversations and relay them back to the Overseer of the Zone...

I'd finally remembered to have a look at the Accountant's streetlight outside No. 12, and found that it too, has been cleared of all THIS clutter, and I'd guess that massive tidy-up was also achieved on a Thursday while we'd been out of the area?  That leaves just the two poles down by the stop street to be checked out, to see whether they've been included in the concerted effort to hide any evidence of wrong-doing...
Tellus if you would - Has my honest reporting here led to any changes being made?
Allen?  Have my ongoing whines been at all useful in any way, apart from as an amusement?
Judging by the hugely increased levels of attack employed by our Area Controller since my Excellent Neighbour's coming-out parade, I'd have to say that's a no...
That I've told you nothing that you and your colleagues weren't already aware of, and that you're satisfied to sit back and let the Goonda finish us off at his leisure... *belches...
Not your call to make?  There's a whole chain of command above you, that deals with complaints, and you know for a fact that mine wouldn't merit so much as a blip on the radar?  Wouldn't be passing the buck by any chance?  *teeth...

I've got Twitter set up to show me when Martin Welz has something to say, and it occurs to me to wonder what I'd give to sit down with the guy and discuss his current health, for it's a given he faces more technological fallout than most, and that he's monitored 24/7....
How much does he know about the laser/wireless surveillance Project, Jannie?  Only what he's been fed deliberately? Does he have an clue at all that he's on a live-satellite feed, and that even his visits to the toilet are captured and relayed back to a Monitor?  His immune system breaking down nicely yet?  With far fewer pain-sensors to sound the alarm, it seems the male of the species are more likely to succumb to the technology than the female, if only because by the time they realise there's a problem, it's simply too late... Could regular testing of your white blood cell count provide a small safety net?  I've no idea, and judging by the increasing amounts of thumps I'm taking to various parts of my anatomy, Controllers have many more ways of skinning a cat than just producing a cancer... *yawns...
Renal failure and heart attacks are well within their range to achieve, as the latter was so stunningly demonstrated on the fallen-from-grace Glen Nayager, not long ago....

LATER at 7.05am

I'd been sitting in my usual place last night, taking down the CPF Minutes, when Balliram had suddenly elected to amuse his fellow-Watchers by activating some serious levels of the BackFire frequency.. Was it good for you Laz?  Did you experience a second's righteous delight as I'd stopped and looked up at the barely flickering neon strip, to acknowledge the mischief, or do you no longer hang around to join in the fun? You've already seen all you can stomach, would be my bet..*manages a wink, while vomiting copiously....
Sometimes I can understand the reasons behind Balliram's erratic white-hot rages, as he's forced to watch this disfigured Circus Freak tug whiskers from her chin, or poke away at her cancer, when he could be off sneaking into the bathrooms and bedrooms of the young and lovely, full-time...

I have disgusting habits, Master?  May I suggest, ever so gently, that your obsession with me has grown way beyond your own control, and is less than savoury in itself?  I'll surely pay for that remark soon enough, but in the interests of reviving what wisps of Truth I can, it had to be said, backlash (!) or no... Hasta la vista..
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 21st August 2012 at 9.45am...