Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Rat-on Artist...
(begun Saturday 28th July at 7.20am...)




It was probably after 6am by the time I went back to bed and closed my tired eyes... At first they'd appeared to get worse, and had burned as if I were in a dust storm, but eventually they'd eased and I'd dozed off..  I surfaced not long after that to the start of the ache in the leg, but I'd muttered crossly and turned way from it, and had been allowed to go back to sleep..
At the risk of boring you to tears, I'll persist in trying to convince you that Millie the Gross is remarkably well-behaved on the occasions that Balliram leaves us alone, though that's not often these days, I grant you... *spits..
5 minutes later, and he's just sounded his chirrup remote, followed hastily by a triple 'woop!' of the other one.. *waves to the Boss...

See, when I finally woke about half an hour ago, there wasn't so much as a whisper from Millie.. Clearly my Master was catching some much needed shut-eye himself...  I even went out onto the verandah in LOS to the overheads, and despite a slight burn, nothing else...  I've fed the birds and come back here to the desk and only now, since he's clearly up and about, does the abomination on my back begin to stir and mutter... You've seen the stills, or video footage for yourself, and grimaced, saying that must surely be painful?
As the owner and wearer of this ghastly and suddenly swift-growing adornment, why would I lie to you and say it's not?  The pain arrives at the same time he enables the BackFire frequency, and only then...

Those nuclear fall-out scientists, Yamamoto and Ivanchekov, know that I'm telling the truth of the matter, but in your ignorance you've been led to believe otherwise.. *yawns... That my mutters of pain and outrage are due to a natural painful progression of the squamous cell cancer between my shoulder-blades, is more bullshit propogated by the Sadist and his Manager, Michael Barnabas, so that he may freely employ that frequency to it's limit, to enhance my agony...

Sunday 29th July at 4.30am..

Is there an existing collective noun for holograms?  Could the four HERE on my lounge wall be termed an 'assault' of holograms?  Or THESE three up on the ceiling?  Generally speaking, I get lucky with my hunting, only when my pain levels have suddenly increased, telling me there's at least one of those little buggers nearby... If there'd been a good movie on DSTV last night, or a new series of Come Dine With Me, or in fact anything that had appealed to me, I probably wouldn't have been trundling about outside in the bright moonlight, hologram hunting...
As it was, I caught the usual culprits, though the one or two shots I'd snapped of the satellite dish, came up empty for once...
I'd given it another try around 9pm, only this time I'd tried a new angle (like I said, pretty much everything hinges on the darned angle) and I'd stuck the Olympus out of the window here by the desk, and aimed it straight at the signal enhancers running from St. Theresa's upgraded orphanage building...

Jannie van Zyl and the vast Telecoms Damage Control team have had more than enough time to come up with dozens of plausible reasons for what visibly saturates the air down here.. The fact that I'm using two completely different cameras and achieving the identical results on both, must have presented a momentary problem, but no doubt not insurmountable?  Why have I not used that window before?  Ag, in this cluttered and uncared for little house, that's where I collect and store all the piles of newspapers before they're carted off to the vet, so it's a difficult corner to navigate at the best of times...
In it's favour, it's the only window that gives an almost unobstructed view of the mini base station across the valley, and you can see for yourselves the two tiny pinpoints of brilliant light, smack in the centre of THESE five pictures..

Ja, I know it's a struggle to pick them out from the solid army of spheres that cluster so thickly outside my window, but focus and you'll see them.. Way too far for me to judge whether one or both of those powerful lights is running the newly favoured green mercury vapour lamps, but whatever they are, the orbs certainly LOVE them...  You'd think I'd be blase by now, but I'm not, and when I'd sifted through my results a short while later, even I was astonished...  Despite the steady beating that Balliram continues to give both cameras, they've nonetheless managed to capture plenty of stunning proof of Stef Roux's 'perfectly safe' technology...
Is your eyesight going downhill?  There's no way spending a few hours amongst such a dense throng of invisible to the eye laser generated holograms could affect them?  As long as you don't take too many direct hits, or actual Needles to the Eyes, you'll be fine?
The last time I saw him at a Motherbody Meeting, I told him to insist that his kid wear safety goggles, and he'd simply smiled at me pityingly... Oddly enough, I've not seen him since, and he's missed the last two meetings.. *sighs...

It's now 5.30am, and the AirWing chopper has just headed north over into Sydenham.. How that chopper still hangs together with the hours of work they put in, is a mystery...
The Tutor *chokes* next door has been running some truly fearsome levels of the BF frequency in here since I rose just after 4am... His Advanced Class, practising their skills on the mostly comatose labrats, at this ungodly hour, or dedicated malice and vindictiveness on the part of the burned-out Psychopath himself?  I've tried to make it a little easier for you to figure out who gets the credit, by asking whether you were busy being tutored on the LAN between 4 and 5am this morning?
Could it have been your efforts that have Millie in flames on my back?

Baron?  What're you up to these days?  I've not seen you cruising the neighbourhood in your larnie open-top wheels for yonks.. Is life treating you well?  Business excellent as usual?  How's your beautiful mother doing?  I still hope that the rumour was false, and that the few years she spent living up at Earl's property at 734 Jan Smuts Highway didn't cause her to acquire cancer after all, though you have to admit I never stopped trying to warn you... Right from the time I used to watch you openly flogging your warez to the little schoolkids down by the stormwater drain, you were encouraged to regard me as the enemy, not so?
Man, the fun you and Collin P. Balliram used to have with me back in the day, must have been hilarious.. Between you, the now newly respectable Tutor at No. 6, and the Rotten Apples stationed up at Sydenham SAPS, you sure kept this witless idiot on her toes.. *waves... What a bonus once the live satellite-feed images were enabled, and you could all actually SEE the results of your efforts...
You taking precautions?  No, not those precautions piglet, precautions against the Three Stooge's killer combo of technology?   You know what you're doing, and it can't touch you?  I'm betting that's exactly what Fabian had thought... *sighs...

I've an idea the Monster next door is actively trying to get me to haul out one of my cameras.. Is that the best their huddle could come up with?  As you know, he can hit the camera's batteries remotely with ease, and I'm very conscious that the steady beating hasn't done either of those devices much good at all.. Which is why, up till now, I've insisted that if you wish to see my pictures, you view them on the cameras themselves..  As I've not exactly been knocked over by a rush of people curious to view my efforts, can I assume that you have your own collection?
At this point the Barbarian has resorted to the Knives in the Back frequency in his efforts to have me brandish the camera to catch the inevitable hologram or four, and his enthusiasm is in itself setting off my alarm bells...

I guess I'll ride this one out if you don't mind, you CHOP, for after last night's results and the solid wall of spheres hanging right outside this window, I figure I have more than enough evidence to prove my point...  In fact, I think it's time to change the cards for new ones, and to pack the rest away safely out of reach of your grubby fingers...
Last night I'd also taken a shot of our verandah steps, leading down to the front lawn.. It pretty much confirms that they've also been slathered with a thick coat of the lumo paint at some point.  Hastily administered, and they missed the top step, which goes to prove that the stairs ugly appearance HERE is certainly not due to age or wear-and-tear...

Do you still consider this deadly technology will save the country?  How many of the Trough-Feeders it's helped to out, are behind bars, and how many of those recruited to run the technology are now themselves being affected by the inevitable fall-out?  Those stats are secret?
Go check out the Shameel Joosub thread at mybroadband and tell me whether Jannie and his soldier's crass comments aren't working against them in a big way....
The Strategist's desperate efforts to appear as just one of the lads, fails miserably, and with each post Karl Muller makes headway...  Enough..
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 29th July 2012 at 9.16am.