Friday, July 27, 2012

Swept away..
(begun Friday 27th July at 7.30am..)

*When first I'd had a major grumble about the deliberate huge gaps between my published posts, the problem had seemingly sorted itself out miraculously.   *winks.. Why am I back to that situation? Fiddle, fiddle, fiddle?*


The sky was already pink when I'd snuck back to bed and curled up with Sophie in a warm cocoon.. Cola jumped on the bed five minutes later, desperate to go out for a pee, and I'd forgotten to unlock and open the front door.  Ai, carumba!  I let him out and cleaned up his neat 'mistake'  before trying the bed again...
It starts with the sudden sensation that your feet are icy cold.. (This, despite two pairs of thick winter socks, furlined slippers and a blanket), and minutes after that, the now familiar and unpleasant ache to the top of the leg kicked in and increased, until I gave up and got up...  Such enormous power and control over this lowly Labrat is awe-inspiring, I'm sure you'll agree... *eyeroll...

The hugely increased levels of BackFire have already netted me THIS little sphere up by the ceiling in the bedroom, and these two HERE, in the back room where I sit with gritted teeth and scribble on... *beams...
Another early-morning Class, whose pupil's sheer unadulterated enthusiasm to learn their new craft will be given as the unavoidable cause of my eye-watering pain?  *snorts... Were YOU training on the LAN between 7 and 8am this morning?  Did you leap from your warm bed to join the Sadist online, in order to practise sticking it to me before heading off to work?  Did you score any good hits over at Nos. 4 and 5 as well? *sickened...
It's pretty darned amazing that however many home strikes you achieve, those stupid targets keep getting up and coming back for more... Has he taken you over to Sydenham Heights for your practicals yet?  Three whole blocks of suckers to choose from?  I wish I were kidding, but I'm not...

Saturday 28th July at 3.55am.

It used to be that when you did something unkind, you knew it would come back to bite you, and I do believe that's why I'm here chatting to you, literally up to my raddled neck in the dwang... *grins..
My VC had found a link that took him to the research done by a Russian scientist in the 1940's, on audio-monitoring through the use of window vibrations.. Though I've told him a thousand times that his every spoken word or sound he makes in his home can now be relayed back to an Area Controller with ease, I might as well have been speaking in tongues...

His ensuing mails to me on the subject would've been read by the Watchers with great amusement, for of course that technology is now seriously out-dated.. Were the Honourable man to be aware of the advances made since then, he'd freak out... Like the rest of you, he'd said that it didn't matter to him who heard his spoken words, as he had absolutely nothing to hide..  All very well, unless like our Area, it's downright criminals who are in charge of the powerlines..
Criminals who've been given a mandate to cause chaos and misery across the Zone, in the push to reduce the country and it's population to their knees....
Chaos and misery? WHAT chaos and misery, FFS?  You've never had it so good since Barnabas saw to it you got those fat contracts?  The chap has gone out of his way to assist you and your family, and he even saw to it that your out-of-work son got a great job in Dubai.. *winks..  Sure, he may well have been heavily involved in drug-dealing at some point in his life, but the guy's a philanthropist of note these days, and as far as you're concerned, you can't fault him...*chokes..


Are there great swathes of the community up in Gauteng who would say almost word for word, the same about the porker, Glen Agliotti?  The fact that he's gone so quiet would have me believe he finally saw the merit of Michael Barnabas' careful outward make-over and decided to give that a shot himself... Did he attend classes at the Telkom School for ShapeShifters?  Are his efforts to appear respectable aided and abetted by those you'd otherwise regard as pillars of the community, employed by the Gauteng Municipality?
Those like Sutcliffe and McCleod, who purport to be shocked by the greed and corruption of the Ruling Party's trough-feeders, as all the while they themselves steadily remove your right to privacy and good health, with this killer combination of technologies?


I'd smiled wryly at the Disc Jockey's post on the Joosub thread, when I'd seen it yesterday.. The over-used assertion that you face any number of dangers simply by getting out of bed, and that it was foolish to single out cellmasts as more of a menace than anything else, was really scraping the bottom of the barrel... Funny how, despite his clear support for the misogynistic Telecoms Strategist, I smell no rot clinging to his posts.. I sniff and I sniff, but bizarrely, the air stays clean.. You want to tellus why that is, DJ?  Or should I rather STFU and mind my own business, when mine is out there for all the world to see?
You'd think that with the fabulosity of the incredibly invasive surveillance technology, that secrets would become a thing of the past.. For the moment at least, you'd be wrong...
There's so much whispering and nudging going on out there, it's ridiculous, and the Project Authors must be smugly satisfied with their achievements so far..


It's now 4.45am, and my Master chirrups his remote loudly, to announce what?  His arrival home? The fact that he's up and about? *yawns... Either way, it makes little difference to me.. There's a solid wall of the BF frequency flooding every inch of my home, and he knows exactly what he's doing... 
I'd gone into the kitchen about twenty minutes ago to hear my little chest freezer making a noise like trees sighing in a high wind.. I'd remarked aloud in exasperation, and the sound had stopped immediately...
You can guarantee that the same over-the-top levels will be pumping into my friend's homes as well.. Why?  Because the Spy Manual says to keep the guinea-pigs cowed and in pain?
Bleh... The Creature needs no excuse other than self-gratification, and that's a fact, though in truth, if he were to roam a little further away from der Bunker, he will insist he needs to raise the levels in order to keep a close eye on us..


An eye on this sorry band of limping cripples he's been steadily working over, for the past seven to eight years?  What?  One of us is going to make a break for it? Do a runner? One of us is going to blow the lid off this inhumane experiment at 2am of a winter's morning?   Come now, you know that's bullshit, and I guess the current reason for his avid monitoring is more likely to be old Bernie up at No. 17.. 
It wouldn't do for the old guy to slip away without his passing being recorded for the precious data bank records, now would it? *snarls..   He'd pretty much given up the ghost the night before, and had been taken to RH Khan by ambulance, only to be told there was an outbreak of TB at the hospital and he should go back home.. *blinks..
Has our Controller made ANY concessions to that family, despite that Gary's sister obeys her dead brother's request to run whichever lights she's ordered to for the wireless/laser project?  Highly unlikely, as they've endured pretty much the same hell we go through...   
Will Balliram mercifully reduce the emissions inside No. 17, and allow the old man a few hours peace?  Again - highly unlikely... Bernie is after all, a mere Test Dummy, whose reactions to this blanket of technology covering the Zone will be dispassionately recorded and filed, including his eventual demise...


Just another notch on our Controller's belt, will be old Bernie's claim to fame, right, Jannie?  
There's a group of you out there who are well aware that I speak the truth when I say that Roux, Petruccione, and Groesbeek are between them, shortening the lives unnecessarily of hundreds of community members, and of crippling thousands more... Does this band of Boffins shrug off the culling as Hitler did, when he studied the Jewish race?  As a means to an end?  Dead right they do... *vomits..
Yeah, I hear my pathetic bleats, before they're swept away by a tidal wave of disbelieving and gullible suckers, and I too am vaguely amused by my own futile and dogged persistence.. Go figure.


LATER at 5.35am


Of course I'm fascinated by the latest developments.. Wouldn't you be?  That static light that he threw on the lounge curtains yesterday morning is totally at odds with the concept of flashing laser beams, and it has me studying the window nearest the PC with renewed interest...
After all, who among you would be able to pick out one solid block of reflected light from all the others, once it's dark and you've switched the lights on? Who could identify which of those patches of light were legitimate reflections, and which were enabled by your Controller?
Not me, that's for sure, but I guess both the Panasonic and the Olympus are having a good attempt at doing just that... 


Nine times out of ten, my levels of pain and discomfort rocket when I sit down at the computer. EMR sensitive?  Oddly enough, no, not in the ordinary sense of the term.. I can use the landline and cellphones without any painful reaction at all, and I can certainly boot up the PC without wishing to weep... That is, only if my Controller permits it, and he's certainly not achieved his personal notoriety by being merciful... 
If I walk into a store and am struck by a wave of increased pain, you know he's hopping after me through that power system.. If he's busy elsewhere, I can stroll about pain free.. Fact.  So no, I would say I'm not an EMR refugee, but rather the victim of deliberate attacks...


Why does the curtain across the window nearest the computer constantly show THIS odd block of light?  I've moved all the ornaments on that windowsill around, so they can't be considered the cause... Since the demonstration laid on for me yesterday on the drapes by the French doors, my interest in the curtain here next to me has seriously increased.. I've literally dozens of pictures taken of that oddity, from every angle you can imagine, and still the light hangs there on that curtain.. 
Yours, I believe, Balliram?
Peace..


---oOo---


Saturday 28th July 2012 at 9.10am.