Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Last Bastion....
(begun Tuesday 24th July at 7.15am..)


*What was it that led to Balliram's sudden over-the-top-decision to cover his entire front deck with the invisible lumo signal enhancing paint on Monday?  Did his latest recruit question my mention of this finish to one of her new friends on the Sherwood Network?  Did she speak of it to the Tutor personally?  Or were her doubts on the paint spoken of privately to her SO, and overheard by their avid Eavesdropper, BigEars?  Bigears, who in his desperate desire to achieve the toolshed upgrade, suddenly found it necessary to demonstrate his confidence in the safety of his own product, by daubing his entire deck with the stuff in mention?  *chokes...*


I tried sneaking back on board Cloud 9 a short while ago, just to rest my seriously burning eyes..  He left me alone for at least five minutes before he began prodding at Millie with his stick... Casual cruelty, that began to escalate when I didn't react immediately.. *yawns... Was it one of his students putting in a quick hour's practise before heading off to work, or the Sadist himself having a bit of fun?  Were YOU on the Sherwood Network at 7am this morning, running through your newly acquired repertoire, under Balliram's direction? *curious...  As you can see, I did finally get the message and scrambled back off the bed, though the Boss has chosen to leave the BackFire frequency running at unpleasant levels anyway... *sighs...

LATER at 8am.

Will he get away with it?  Will they all escape scott-free?  I've just been up to hang out of the garage window to confirm that it wasn't water or varnish applied to my Master's valley-facing deck yesterday.. It's been coated from edge to edge with the laser-attracting lumo paint, or I'm the angel Gabriel!
Does she admire him for putting his money where his mouth is, to show that Stef Roux's laser technology is indeed perfectly safe?  Or does she know him well enough to see that his head is being steadily cooked on high?
That paint job would go a long way to silencing any misgivings voiced by their newest recruit, not so?  My Good Neighbour only has my word on it that the emission levels have increased along with the arrival of the zinc sheets of metal, and Balliram has gone out of his way to demonstrate that I'm talking kak...
There's no need to ask who Godschild will believe, that's for sure, and fingers crossed, I'm fretting needlessly.. 
It all went pear-shaped for Fabian within a four month period, but then St. Philomena's is heavily rigged up as a mini base station, like St. Theresa's, and isn't just an ordinary residence like No. 10, so....
I tell myself to lighten up FFS, as there's nothing I can do about it, and besides, (tsk, sorry, the levels have just gone so high that I fetched the camera to try and catch the inevitable hologram that accompanies the pain), anxiety is the food that Millie most thrives on..


I've told him that diabetics are more at risk than the rest of us, but I guess he's too busy worrying about my soul to pay attention... *sighs.. Will my Area Controller employ caution at that property in return for their enormous contribution, or does he regard them as mere statistics to be used and abused like the rest of us?  An attitude fully supported by his Boss Barnabas, and Barnabas' own Superiors?  Just numbers to be jerked around until they've outlived their usefulness and are discarded....


LATER at 8.30am


The levels of BackFire are as high out of doors, as they are in.. There's no sign of my Controller's Beemer on his driveway, though someone is busy hanging out the washing.. No. 25, or her replacement No. 26?


Wednesday 25th July at 3.35am


Gottit on the third try!  *beams..  I'd been busy in the kitchen with the dog's food, and by the time I came through to chat to you, he was more than ready for me.. Master-Class se VOET!!!  *chokes..   My third attempt caught one of them sitting right above me, next to the ceiling fan, HERE, and your head-doctors will maybe understand why it makes my pain a little easier to bear?   After all, it's not my system letting me down, but a genuine deliberate physical attack being made on me, with malice of forethought...  Genius though he must be, the Teacher next door simply doesn't appear able to grasp that concept...
He'd applied the same modus yesterday afternoon after 4pm, though that may well have included several of his pupils and assorted voyeurs, and when I'd gone through to bath, he'd had that little room solid with the BackFire frequency...
Will you look at what the Olympus caught snuggled up to the tiles right behind the Samsung washing machine? HERE?  Perfect, hey?   Another first for me, to catch one in there, and further confirmation of the signal booster that's been placed in that appliance...


My ashes will have been scattered to the wind long before my photos will come to be regarded as proof of anything, but in the meantime, they certainly keep me going in an otherwise untenable situation... 
Was I clear enough?  Did I make any sense at all?   My incoherent babbling is probably legendary by now, despite how hard I try... *boo hoo....
I've told you that the newly arrived 'tool-shed' my Excellent Neighbour was persuaded to erect within a few hundred yards of ours, may be regarded as a huge upgrade... While the zinc sheets on the roof are nowhere near the bright glittering silver of the sardine cans allocated to the unwitting shack-dwellers, they've no doubt already been treated with the dull-finish lumo paint that doubles up the signal strength so amazingly..
What else could've allowed Balliram to achieve that amazing laser-light show on the ceiling of my lounge at 6.30am last Sunday morning, only days after Godschild had placed the first few sheet onto the hut?  
'We don't wish to deliberately cause harm to anyone.. Harm?  What harm?  Why, I'll prove to you just how safe I consider this laser-attracting paint to be, by having my entire front deck covered with the stuff'.. And so it was..
Man, there's no ways the fellow would put his own family at risk, so he must be telling the truth? You THINK?


According to No. 4, Balliram's family are seldom seen on the property, and appear to spend very little of their free time at home.. Coincidence?  Maybe..*shrugs.. 
Were you told by your new friends on the Sherwood Network of the years I spent offering the Sadist at No. 6 an olive branch, or did they omit to mention that fact?  Were you told that when it finally became overwhelmingly obvious that the occupants at Nos. 4 and 5 were being assaulted via their power lines every bit as badly as we were, that I finally gave up offering my hand and attempted instead to warn you all of his psychotic behaviour?


My friends at No. 4 will be leaving next month.. Forced out by the likes of Sutcliffe and Barnabas after years of pain and suffering at the hands of your Tutor, Collin P. Balliram.. Do you consider me too thick to know they were never comfortable at playing such a big part here on my blog?  I never ever hid this fact from them, and I'm fully aware of how much it bothered them.. What was I to do?
Was I never to report how Missus B.Snr and her son experienced the identical symptoms that Sue the Book and I endure?  Would you rather have been unaware that the three or four of us would be frantically flapping our agonised hands over the bed after 2am in the morning, in some sort of synchronised horrorshow?


I'd been surprised and delighted by the uncharacteristic kindness in your tone of late... Typically, I was too naive to recognise it as pity....
For you to have been fed the usual bullshit line that I am a misguided, well-meaning idiot who thinks she is saving the community from a danger that simply doesn't exist... Ring a bell?  Without a doubt, everything I do, confirms this carefully spun tale, for I can't argue that I'm a cretin of the first order... What's done is done, and as with every other daft attempt I've made, I've failed you and your family miserably... I can only hope that none of you pay for my inability to communicate...  As neither you nor your kind SO have followed up on my invitation to see proof of the blanket of technology that now covers Sydenham and Sherwood, I can only hope you're going to whip out your own digital camera to catch your own proof... I'll tell you again that every word that is uttered in your home can be easily relayed back to the Eavesdropper at no. 6, and that it's advisable not to say a word in my favour out loud...


Show me sympathy in any form, and you will likely lose another car, or have a financial catastrophe occur. My futile attempts at being objective have resulted in what looks suspiciously like a lengthy whine.. Oops!  *gags..  Enough of the doom and gloom, and may the Force be with you all on this new adventure...


LATER at 8.25am


Would Balliram tell you if one of his family had acquired the shrill shriek of wireless song in their ears?  The shriek that's carefully shrugged off as tinnitis?  The sound that Karl Muller insists is an indication that the first line of defence of your immune system has been breached by over-exposure to EMR and wireless?
What do you think?
Search www.mybroadband.co.za for ALL of Karl Muller's posts, and if you come up empty-handed, ask yourselves why... Stay safe..
Peace


---oOo---


Wednesday 25th July 2012 at 9.33am.