Thursday, July 26, 2012

Euphoria...?
(begun Thursday 26th July at 3.15am..)


Okay.  I'm beginning to think there might be such a thing as a euphoria frequency after all... *blinks.. I couldn't remember what woke me about an hour ago, but I was left to lie there without a care in the world.  Seriously.  No burning/icy hands or feet.  No nasty jabs to the internals.  Not even the dull ache as he goes after the top of my leg.
He must have known I was awake, and it's so unlike him not to follow up with a couple more pokes of his stick, out of sheer habit, that I confess I'm dumbfounded...  His Master Class were given the night/day off?

Only an hour later, and the picture had changed completely..  I could feel him racking up the BackFire, notch by notch,  until I had to fetch the camera and take a few shots before Millie exploded in a ball of flame...*vomits..   Hell, I gave him all the info he needed, and the penny has finally dropped that he can speed things up a bit now, with the upgrade next door...
I'd been unlocking the front door at 6.45am yesterday morning when he'd nailed me dead-on with a Needle to the Eye, and he'd done that at some point the day before as well.  Some serious intent to do mischief right there... *yawns...
Oh, and he's changed the bounce-off point he uses down by the valley wall to have both dogs speeding outside frothing at the wimmies with noisy rage at some non-existent disturbance... Yep, yesterday they twice raced out and over to the courtyard door instead, like two little clockwork dummies, insisting there was an intruder Right There, which of course, there wasn't....I certainly shan't be stupid enough to ignore those sorties either *winks...

The AirWing boys had gone over at 9.55am with their lights on, as they linked up the most recent changes to the technology...
At 11.10am I was out on the verandah when I was treated to a really loud triple 'woop!', purpose unknown *eyeroll
He'd set aside his noble Tutor's hat for his Listener's garb last night, and proved to be a real pain in the neck.  Literally.  That's the area he'd gone after as I sat in my corner of the Station Commander's office at last night's Motherbody Meeting. *unimpressed..   I was that irked at one point, that I'd toyed with the idea of getting to my feet and asking who present was carrying a laser.. *grins... By my estimate at least four of that small gathering would've had guilt written all over their faces, even though they hadn't the evidence on them..

Standing out in the quadrangle afterwards, I was almost drooling at the thought of the pictures I'd get in that spot. A couple of the wall lights had been set up to flash eratically, and it was a given that there were great swarms of invisible holograms filling the area...
I'd glanced up at the crescent moon only to see that darned star hanging to it's right, with a perfect over-view of Dodge City.. Star?  Did I say star?  Man, I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't some sort of stationary pseudo-satellite stuck there to monitor the Project's progress, and like I said, it appears to be based above the Reservoir Hills waterworks...  I can't say I pulled that idea out of thin air, as there ain't no such thing round here any more, but you can rest assured it came from the same place as the rest of my guesses, which is to say, I just don't know...
My over-cooked head has been determined that that darned thing isn't the star you're supposed to think it is, since we first saw it months back in all it's glory...

Can you imagine the Crumb's delight were I to have whipped out the Panasonic and snapped off a few pictures?  He would've had that little device confiscated quicker than a speeding bullet, and no mistake.. The end of my world?  Sure, there are four or five pictures on that card that are truly irreplaceable, but as to the rest, I've got pretty much the same stuff on the other cards... *shrugs.
My VC is a professional photographer and has tried to explain to me that the spheres can show up for any number of reasons in no way linked to laser activity.   Though he's only seen a few of my pictures, even he has to admit that he can't explain the swarms that appear in the air in certain shots...
What about THIS one?  I was sitting out on the verandah a week ago, when Balliram had come after me, and I'd turned around and taken a shot into the lounge.  There's a solid white ping-pong ball on the lounge wall and three of the little transparent buggers hanging onto the French doors... Pretty hey?

LATER at 4.55am

It was about 4.45am when I'd finally put the outside spot and the desklamp off and settled down in Harry's old chair next to the computer, in the dark.  I'll say this much for the 'tutor', he never keeps me waiting for very long..*snorts... The first tiny creak came from the PC and then voila! a light flashed onto the curtain by the doors.. Nothing like the flashes on the ceiling last Sunday, this one sat there rock-steady for a short while before flashing off.. He repeated the performance several times and eventually I switched on the Panasonic and took some pictures...
The BF frequency was hardly noticeable at the time so I didn't anticipate much success at all...  However, I've just been through them and deleted all but two HERE, where you see a snowy ping-pong ball next to the ceiling fan, and HERE, a slightly larger one just above the curtain where the light kept appearing.. Not a wasted effort after all..  *dances..
Since the lumo substance laid on his deck, and the toolshed upgrade, I feel I could easily extend an open invite to all would-be hologram hunters in the area who are battling to catch their own spheres... Cheers...

LATER at 5.45am.

I've often thought that I can't be the only one experiencing the delights of the BackFire frequency, and that a good many people who have say, open wounds, would suddenly find their previously manageable eyesores would come alive screaming, when they encountered that particular wave-length...  Does our Area Controller visit the Hospice often?  Just up the road on Locksley, it's as wired as heavily as the rest of the area... Does he take any of his Sherwood Network pupils with him to 'toughen them up?'  (Though I'd guess one visit to my bathroom would have the weaker-stomached among you, needing therapy).  No, but seriously?  Any of you hopped under Balliram's guidance into that House of Death up the way?
Did you listen to those dying groans with fascination, oblivious to the fact that your arrival will have caused a massive increase in the pain they were already enduring?

Every now and then I remember what has to be the creepiest aspect of the wireless/laser surveillance project.. That huge numbers of young recruits have been encouraged to view the project as some sort of video-game involving lasers, and to actively take pleasure in scoring 'hits' on random targets chosen by their Tutor, and marked as the prey for that session's entertainment... Does Balliram demonstrate his skills by saying 'look what happens if I do this, or that, as the witless victim writhes and groans under his/her sudden pain?  Does my Master then reassure his students that these attacks have no lasting effect on the victim and may be employed freely without fear of repurcussion?  How did he explain the sudden loss of cartilage on my hand?  A natural result of advanced age?  *falls over choking...  Like I said - This has to be the single most sickening aspect of the entire operation..

The gleeful smiles of the recruits, who last night enjoyed a tutoring session in your home that caused you unmentionable pain and suffering, and most certainly achieved irreversable damage to your person.. *gags...
Here I am, larger than bloody life, up on my pins with no apparent health problems other than the two I've self-generated, as I yap on into the wind, so WTF am I griping about?  That's about it, hey Balliram?  What they can't see or hear is easily dismissed, as you encourage them to find these savage practises humorous?

LATER at 6.10am

He just increased the BF frequncy in here, so I snapped off a few shots and caught THIS little bugger up by the air-vent on my left. Halleluja!

LATER at 6.55am

The sudden horrendous increase in pain that can occur antyime between 4-6pm and often sets the neighbourhood dogs off going mental?  Opening up the LAN to traffic?  And again at 2am? Shutting it down?  That wouldn't explain the Master Class who administer the deadliest assaults in the wee hours, if this were so... Nope, I must be wrong.. Surely those Local Area Networks stay running 24/7?

Friday 27th July at 4.15am

The over-the-top levels of BF that the Sadist employed from the moment I left the house yesterday, both in and out of doors, was suddenly switched off around lunch time and exchanged summarily for the Broken Wrists and Hands frequency...*blinks... No really, you had to be there.. The fire on my back simply went out as we were driving along in the Polo, and if I kept my ruined hands very still, it wasn't too bad at all...
Only Balliram and a few of his colleagues up at the Radio Station will know why this happened, and that it's the godstruth... *belches...
I'm tempted to scrap this ode to misery and start again, but on second thoughts it's only fair that you share every last gory detail of the slow and agonising demise of a Fool...Be cheerful.
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 27th July 2012 at 9.24am.