Friday, July 27, 2012

None quite so blind as..
(begun Friday 27th July at 4.20am..)


Those shiny metallic bands of silver that hold Cornelis Groesbeek's fibre optic cabling against the streetlight poles make a great deal more sense since lasers came to be included in my tale.. Whacked remotely *ohh, a faint double-'woop!' carries from der Bunker at 9.43am, as I begin updating my blog for the second time this morning... *  Yeah, whacked remotely, the lasers will activate the listening devices on that pole, and quite possibly the invisible cameras in the cowlings as well..
Stand on your verge to indulge in what you think is a private conversation with a friend, and you could well be sharing it with the likes of my Controller...
I always knew they were somehow important, and that the brilliant pinpoints of light that appeared were not simply reflections from lamps nearby, and I have the pictures in my albums to prove it...

The UK Army Intelligence's buddy at No. 11 had placed a sheet of silver cladding over the windscreen of the old Jeep that adorns his front garden.. I'd only noticed it early yesterday morning, but by the afternoon it was gone.. *blinks.. Facing as it was up to No. 16 and 18, one wonders whether it improved the signal in any way or not.. Prameeth?  Sabeera?
Dubai  -  Man, I've mentioned several times before of the tight connection that Michael Barnabas appears to have with that city, and of how he's arranged for jobs up there for many of the Community members, to ensure their loyalty to him.  Even as I scribble here by candlelight, another small piece of the puzzle falls into place.. *waves to D...  She's such a good person and I miss her company, but if I were a mother in that situation, I've no doubt I'd also regard the Druglord as a Benefactor, rather than a cunning Manipulator... *sighs...

There'll be a great deal more than just a few lucrative jobs being supplied by Dubai, and I guess that's where the bulk of the billions are coming from, to fund the mosques and madressas that have mushroomed across the country over the last four or five years...
The renovations and additions to existing mosques will be costing way more that can be met by our local businessmen, and I'm currently watching the work being done on the once small mosque by Westville Boy's High with delight.. It's going to be beautiful once it's completed, unlike the austere and functional edifice that's gone up on the Sherwood Hall Playing field, though I understand those Followers of Islam to be ultra-orthodox...
The Reservist had assured me that once the renovations had been completed, the Sherwood Mosque Admin would set about funneling funds into doing up what remained of that public space, for the benefit of the soccer-playing youths who gather there in the early evenings to let off steam...I'd believed him.

Sadly, this hasn't happened, and rumours are afoot that the Admin now wish to claim the entire piece of land, including the Community Hall... Similar under-the-counter deals with corrupt Municipality officials will be taking place across the country as billions are brought in from Dubai to tempt these crooked employees...
I figure by now you're well aware of my attitude towards the Islamic Faith, and that despite the efforts to have me change my mind, it's the Good Followers who stick in my mind...
From Cassim Lakhi and his family, and his friendship with my grandparents, to my erstwhile tech who used to live higher up the crescent, to my ex-CPF Secretary, these are the people I think of as examples of what is good about the Muslim faith.

Not the unfortunate ShaikBoyz who have sold out their entire community to a fire-storm of technology that will cull their own community members as surely as everyone else.. Nor the unfortunate pseudo-PAGAD member who is an embarrassment to all that is good about Islam.  PAGAD, who suddenly re-appeared in last week's Gazette 19th July Page 2, claiming that their drug-awareness march in Bonela had been a success... They're back in this week's Issue 636 on page 11, and I've studied both pictures before asking this:  Where are your kids?  The very youngsters your organisation would purport to save from drugs, are absent in those photos... Could it be that they're 'safely' at home, sitting at their computers or laptops, being tutored to use a technology that's been sold to you under false pretences?
Could it be that you've been suckered by the visible increase in mosques and muslim-related organisations into believing your children are employed in something that can only benefit the Faith?

A project that here in Sydenham and Sherwood is being overseen by a DRUGLORD himself? Your children and the hours they now spend on the LANS, are being groomed to behave in a manner that will only come to light once it's too late to re-program them, and the old ways of showing kindness and compassion to your fellow-man have already become a thing of the past...  Yes, the Gift of the Givers continue to do amazing work, but how many teenagers are involved in that organisation, and how many are sitting at their computers insisting that it's their efforts that will save the world?  Conned to the nth degree....

LATER at 5.30am

I was treated to a flurry of Knives to the Back as I sat out on the verandah at 8pm last night.. Had my Controller/Handler, in his guise as Tutor, just begun his evening classes at that precise moment? Was it one of his more enthusiastic pupils that had created that brief agony for me?
As I'd climbed into bed at 8.30pm my bedside lamp had dipped as usual, as Balliram joined me, though whether any of his students were along for the ride, is unknown...

At ten minutes before 10pm, I was engulfed in extreme heat and my hips both began to ache.. Lesson No. 32?  Sophie groaned audibly as she lay next to me, and I'd muttered aloud to my Controller to remind him that torturing the canine population openly, did his image little good at all... A fact that Missus Courageous had no doubt tried to get across to him years ago, and failed miserably..
Sue the Book's big dog was inexplicably ill the day before, though she appears to have since recovered.. Sophie now has regular episodes of what appear to be a form of dazed dementia, and will stagger about in utter confusion, clearly in distress... You listening there, o Poisonous Rabbit?

That you care for your own animals is obvious, and yet you condone the Tutor's actions? *vomits.. As long as it's not your animals that are being tortured thus, it's okay?  Are you keeping up with the Shameel Joosub thread at mybroadband?  Muller has posted on the vodacom's website is crap thread (near enough) as well, and if you're still even remotely interested in seeking the truth, it's always worthwhile reading his posts...
The Strategist appears to be rapidly losing his grip on reality, and each time he chirps he mires himself deeper in the mud.. It's not the sycophantic and crass comments inevitably made by Jannie's soldiers that are so interesting, but rather the deafening silence from the majority, as they digest Karl Muller's words...
Wishful thinking on my part?  Hopefully there are plenty of you out there who've not yet totally succumbed to the silver-tongued Telecom's Agent's spell, and can still call their minds their own...

Balliram set out yesterday to successfully prove that whether our cellphones are put in the car's boot or left behind at home, he's able to cause me immeasurable pain and discomfort.. While I can't argue that his efforts were astonishing, I'd have it that our private conversations were seriously degraded without those remote-enabled mini microphones up front with us.. As long as he sees fit to create such shocking mischief in the Polo, will I continue to get the GW to put the phones in the trunk..
Besides, the two of us are now so hearing-impaired that our shrieked conversations must carry easily to the rear of the vehicle... *grins..

How many of Balliram's pupils accompanied me on my outing yesterday?  How many were encouraged to increase the frequency levels to their maximum, in order that their Tutor could claim innocence of any personal wrong-doing?  After all these years I'm more than familiar with the way this horrific Game is being played, and the ruses used to hide the truth....
Is the wind set to pick up to gale-force later today?  Will the ominous creaks and groans given off by my embattled avo tree end in disaster? The Physcia Grisea clone has crept to cover even the topmost branches of what's left of the tree, and has weakened it accordingly...
The heavily fruit-bearing avo tree on B.Snr's boundary line was a much younger version of ours, but it was killed off a few years back, as being bothersome to the Controller's Line of Sight...
The rag-tag contractors or Muni Parks wekkers that are brandishing their chain saws in your suburb, are in no way mistakenly destroying protected species along with what they insist are alien plants.. If they have orders to clear a specific area for LOS, all and any trees in that path will come down, whether you like it or not... Welcome to the New Age, folks....
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 27th July 2012 at 10.23am.