Saturday, July 14, 2012

More smoke and mirrors...
(begun Saturday 14th July at 6.55am...)


*and I mean that now, literally....*winks...*


The black substance that was applied so thickly to one of the stones that make up our courtyard wall, is what, exactly?  No, you can ignore all the applications made to the stones inside the courtyard itself, as the one I'm interested in, is on the outer wall and it's THIS stone, just inches from our ancient electricity meter box..
The paraffin certainly shifted a layer or two, but it's still there, and I'd love to know it's purpose... There's a much larger amount of what appears to be the same stuff applied to the concrete floor of the courtyard, in DLOS to our kitchen door HERE.. Come with me around to the front garden and check out where it's been poured? onto the grass at the foot of the verandah steps HERE..  For some reason I don't think it's as powerful as the pretty blue compound, but as it's nowhere near as noticable, it's been put about with an extremely heavy hand... *gags...
It's in such stark contrast to the near-white of the cloned Physcia Grisea lichen, that I can only guess it's purpose isn't just to attract the lasers, but something else entirely.. Why right next to the meter?

LATER at 10.55am

Had he been told to be quick, or the old woman would try and stop him?  Fosho he had, and that pretty bouganvilla that me and my Good Neighbour had agreed to let climb up into his pine tree, was chopped back to square one, despite my roars of rage..*grins..
My next request, that he be specifically told not to touch the eugenia hedge that's on top of the pre-cast wall, may or may not have led to the sound of several angry thumps against the wall, which have probably caused a few cracks in the cement...  *shrugs..
Time to step up my attempts to enlighten No. 10 on the vast amount of technology that blankets their home in and out?To give them the article on the laser communication system operating here in eThekwini, and show them my pictures?
I find I'm seriously bored by the damage deliberately caused by these droogs being manipulated by Earl's fanbois, and I sense it's time to go ahead and add the double-thickness black shade-cloth to the top of the wall, and quit just talking about it...

That dry, scratchy, and involuntary cough that so often catches me off-guard?  Have I just inhaled an invisible cloud of the laser vapour?  Is the inside of my home at times as thick with that eerie mist as THIS cloud that hovers around the avo tree?  Can the stolen satellite images be adjusted to include sight of the twisted light waves and the holograms, including the smoky trails that accompany them?    Blessed are the Fortunate that can see these wonders at the tap of a key.... *sighs..

Sunday 15th July at 4.05am

I was busy fumbling with the door onto the verandah, about fifteen minutes ago, to let the dog outside, when first the desk lamp light dipped, followed immediately by a nasty twinge behind my knee...*blinks...It's not like I'm in a position to criticize anyone, but geez, you know I'm going to do it anyways...
If, after 7+ years, I'm still asking when the stealth part of this Top Secret operation is going to kick in, surely it's time for a script re-write, or a cast change?  Surely by now a half-way decent (!) Operative should be able to access our power supply without the telltale dips, or the jabs to the target's person?  And yeah, it's the same leg he'd begun focusing on nearly a week ago, by knifing me with a cramp in the dead of night... *eyeroll...
That initial attack must have been quite something, as I've noticed a twinge on a couple of occasions as I cross the path of the overheads, both in the front and back yards... Yay, Team Balliram?

My Cooked-in-the-Head Handler thought to have a go at me yesterday evening as I sat watching the telly... Nothing new there, but as my Good Neighbour had had a Project hireling busy in his garden for the entire day, I wondered whether there'd be any changes in ours...
I'd turned the outdoor double-spotlight off, and taken a slew of shots on the path outside the lounge... Despite that that's the home of the magical blue/black paving stones, I've never had much success on that stretch before... Turns out it was a good call...
Will you check out THIS floating sphere right on the window outside my corner of the lounge?  And THIS bright moon, hanging inches above the pathway, next to the ladders?

Like I said, when Millie yells, it pays to listen, and the gardener droog had followed his orders to the letter and had taken down much of the straggly acalypha on top of the wall, clearing a path for No. 10's houselights to 'speak' to ours.. I've no doubt if I were to check, that he's also cleared between our wall and Freddie's dinky little Wendyhouse, which sits in DLOS to my corner of the lounge.. The jury's still out as to whether that innocent-appearing structure plays any part in the physical assaults made on me in my corner...
With THIS broad swathe of white emulsion applied to the outside wall, just the other side of where I'm sitting, my Controller could hardly miss his target...
My lack of success with the camera in that section, up until last night, will be entirely due to my not having stood at the correct angle, and at least I'm now encouraged to keep trying... *beams..

Have you had a go and given up in disgust, thinking there's nothing unusual in the air around your home?  I'd held the Panasonic out of the bedroom window above the metal arm, and taken a shot, and then done the same below the arm.  A matter of inches, right?  The results of one show absolutely nothing, while in the other HERE, we have an army of spheres hanging in the air... My point being that as much as moving the camera half an inch could make the difference between success and failure, and you should simply persevere...
Especially if you're starting to feel the effects of all the additional techno crud surrounding you... If your wrists or your knees have begun playing up, or you get a nasty little headache when you sit at the keyboard, wouldn't it ease your anxiety just a bit, to have visible evidence of what's causing your discomfort?

It's just gone 5am, and the weather has suddenly changed.. The wind is literally roaring through the gumtrees across the valley, as the rain clouds scud up from the south... Brrr...  I was busy battening the hatches a minute ago, when there came an almighty crash nearby.... Was the gardener droog tasked to weaken anything in advance of the wind, as was done to one of the palmtrees HERE that had clearly been obstructing the Blessed Signal and had to go, or is it simply the sheets of material my Good Neighbour has stacked in readyness to build his own toolshed?  My word, but there's a crashing and a bashing coming from that direction right now..*blinks...

While you've snorted derisively at my speculations from day one, you can no longer deny that for the most part they've been spot on..  When I say that I now suspect those clever weathermen at HAARP are supplying their services to aid the Project Authors, I kid you not...
A few hours solid downpour of rain may camouflage thousands of litres of water being run off at the same time, and no-one would be any the wiser, hey Neil?  *winks at the crooked Head of Water....
I would also allege that the constant runoffs from the top of South Ridge Road are threatening to cause more road cave-ins the length of Manning Road, and that that's the single reason behind the buckets of cash being tossed at tiny Bulwer Park right now...
Something had to be done before more sink-holes had Joe Public scratching their heads and asking awkward questions, and under the guise of giving a toot fror the local community's leisure time, Bulwer Park was chosen for a massive make-over...
You have only to look about you, to see the implausibility of such an operation, unless there was an underlying reason, which of course there is...

A mighty wind like this can take down bothersome trees and branches that are obstructing the lasers path, especially if the Parks Department droogs go in ahead and weaken them early on...Pretty much how the Handler of my Heart (but not my head) got his tree killer to attend to the coral tree out front... Give it a kick-start, and the next gale-force wind that whistles up the valley, will have it down in a trice...
And so it was... *applauds...

LATER at 5.45am

So far, the stars and the clear sky have the upper hand, as the clouds keep heading north, and it's likely that it's just the wind that's on the menu for Durban, though we'll have to wait and see... *shrugs..
The incessant roaring in the gumtrees has stopped, and so has the worst of the wind... I'm guessing whatever damage it was designed to achieve, has been done, and that's it for the moment...
With both google and Facebook on board the Project, it's no wonder the PTB are going after the founder of wiki-leaks with such determination...
Was an attempt ever made to turn him to the Cause, and is he indeed a serious threat to their ambitions, or just a distraction that can be shut down permanently any time they choose?  *interested...

There's a soothsayer in yesterday's Independent on Saturday who tells of a devastating man-made disaster set to occur at the end of the year, though it's difficult to imagine anything more catastrophic than the Wirelessing the World Project...  A runaway electrical fire that will take out great swathes of an over-crowded city, and kill thousands?
An entire suburb disappearing into a mammoth sink-hole, due to the games being played with the waterlines and drains?  Another twin-towers, as the mischief in the middle-East is encouraged to flourish?

Have Mo Shaik and his siblings come to doubt their own Sales Pitch, or did they realise early on, just how they were being manipulated for the Author's gain?
I've just taken a few shots down the dark passage, from my regular position, and came up with nothing out of the ordinary at all... Delete, delete, delete.... Am I ready to give up?  Will our Controller stop his attacks on our homes?  There's your answer, folks...
Have a great day and
peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 15th July 2012 at 9.08am.