Monday, July 30, 2012

I'll see your hand..
(begun Tuesday 31st July at 3.15am..)


Both cameras, when held up to that spotlight/overhead outside the CPF Meeting room, showed the line of blue rain falling to the ground, and he'd said it was simply because they couldn't cope with the amount of power coming off that pole..
They also have trouble reading those five paving stones next to my lounge and verandah, and insist they are pale blue, when to the naked eye they're a dark charcoal grey.. *blinks...

I'd been sitting here at the PC a few nights ago, when for some reason I'd picked up the Panasonic and aimed it at the desk lamp right next to me.. There'd been a line of pale blue running down the wall behind it, and the little white Kyocera iBurst modem had also appeared pale blue.  So I'd aimed it at the two wall lights, and there'd been pale blue lines above them as well, though the screen refused to reveal the lamps in detail, and they just showed up as huge circles of golden light...
Once I've clicked and taken the pictures, everything looks perfectly normal, and you can see each detail of those lamps, and no sign of any blue at all...

Does that indicate that there's more power being pumped through those lights than normal?  I've just taken a snap of a piece of blank white paper ('woop!' sounds his remote from der Bunker now at 8.52am) and there's not so much as a tinge of blue about it, so I guess my camera is still perfectly able to interpret white correctly.
Okay - I've just been through and switched on my bedside lamp, and the screen sees that without any interference or blue lines, or anything untoward at all..
Someone care to offer an opinion? Mr. Spence, perhaps?  What sort of energy levels are pumping into our lounge when I'm settled in front of the computer or television, to create that magic?  When my bedside lamp dips briefly each night at bedtime, if I were to wait say, ten minutes, and take a picture, would the monitor at least, show that the lamp's details had vanished in a brilliant golden haze, and would there be any blue lines running to it?  *fascinated...

You nodded off yet?  There's a perfectly legitimate reason for all this weirdness?  The astonishingly increased levels of EMR only occur when your power supply is accessed by the Eavesdroppers and or their 'students', and as you belong to that blessed Band, it ain't gonna happen in your house?  You think?  Do us a favour anyway, and keep your camera handy, as it might just prove the only means of telling whether your immune system is taking a battering or not...
You don't have to take a picture, just turn it on and check your lights out through the monitor, and if everything looks okay, it probably is...
I'm spouting rubbish, Al?  Give me a break.  I've only got my own experience to go by, but it's a given I'd pick up the same weirdness in No. 4 and 5's homes as well...

It's only the worthless Labrats who are subjected to these horrifically increased levels of EMR and wireless? Now who's talking rubbish?   The surveillance technology simply can't operate at it's best without going way over the standard safety levels, and you've always known that...
Hence the carefully engineered powercuts, designed to recoup at least some of the losses.. Hence the organised cable theft as well..  That's the reason Balliram de-activates those 6 huge lamps on the overheads for up to months at a time...  Having the lights themselves switched off, doesn't affect the wireless/laser technology from continuing to pour from that pole, and it helps to keep him within his power usage quota...

The Mast Fighter thought that by switching off her power at the mains it would improve their situation up at Craigavon, but of course it didn't.. How long has it been since she reactivated her DSTV subscription, and were she to have that dish removed, would it affect the assaults being made on her home?  While I feel that switching off the powerpoints in areas you're not using, may affect certain aspects of the Eavesdropper's pleasure, it certainly doesn't stop the wiress/laser technology from flooding into your home.  Not for a minute..

LATER at 4.10am

What about the WUGs? Are they too used as recruitment centres to find suitable candidates to be employed by the Project as Area Controllers?  Donald?  You still down in Umbilo, or did I get that wrong as well?  Are you a part of the ongoing mischief and mayhem down that way?  The electrical fires that have destroyed so many resident's hard-earned and irreplaceable assets?  The powercuts and the road cave-ins?  The carefully encouraged and cossetted corruption at the local cop shop, where many of those Officers are ordered to turn a blind eye to the organised crime running in the area?  Talk about deja vu... *snorts...
Once the Bulwer Park changes have been achieved, are things in the area set to improve?  You'll pardon my scepticism, when I remind you that it's going on eight years since we were first unknowingly signed up as guinea pigs for the Three Stooge's magnificent wireless/laser surveillance project, and little has changed here for the better.. But then I would say that, wouldn't I? *snarls..

As I scribble here by candlelight, he's poking away steadily at Millie with a stick, and if I could be bothered, I'd probably catch a hologram or two hanging against the wall... *yawns..  Were I to hang one of the cameras out of the windows on either side of the desk, I very much doubt I'd get more than half a dozen spheres right now... Those truly remarkable pictures I got last Saturday night, with the mini base-station  signal enhancers centred smack dab in the middle of each frame, could at a pinch, be regarded as a slip-up on my Controller's part.. In his defence, how was he to anticipate where I was going to point the thing next?
The fact remains that although I got luckier than usual, those results will never have much more than an audience of one or two disbelieving viewers.. You know it, and I know it... *shrugs...

I'd gotten caught up watching Strictly Come Dancing yesterday afternoon, and by 3.55pm my Pay per View customers were apparently growing impatient for bath time.. *spews... It got pretty darned unpleasant in my corner of the lounge, and I could imagine the ticket holders urging my Controller to hustle the old bag up.. Maybe the cash he's making on the side, selling access to that live satellite feed, will have my own Controller swanning about in his larnie convertable after I'm gone?   It must irk him no end to have to go easy on the flash while I'm around to report on any visible signs of his good fortune, and you can guarantee I'll get more than just a few extra Knives to the Back for saying so...

In my new-found desire to see that credit for these painful hits is given to the correct players, may I ask which of you were taking a class that involved accessing our power supplies at 8pm last night?  I'd not settled in bed five minutes before being treated to first, a brief period of chest pain (on the left side, nogal! *winks), the Broken Wrists and Hands, the earache in first one and then the other ear, and finally a deep ache in my neck and shoulder... You keeping score?
A fine achievement, that should go some way to earning you your diploma..*applauds...
You were on the Sherwood Network at that hour, but your Tutor didn't tell you whose home it was that you were using as a study-aid? Bollocks!   You can guarantee that PAGAD's offspring jostle with the likes of Baron Frankson, alongside innocents such as the Housewives League, who have no idea of what's really going on out there...

The BushDweller moved all evidence of his camp up by the Playing Field wall, well before the Sports Day function on Sunday, and I guess it was late Saturday night that the sounds of a structure going up in the bush, could be heard...  I'd picked up a vagrant wandering about over under the gumtrees yesterday, only this one had no covering on his head, and looked to be in his mid-twenties... The same guy, or a new arrival?  With the clever use of different headgear, the Project's Organised Crime Planners are well aware of the confusion caused by a swift change of shirt or hat.. *winks...

As I was saying Donald, little has changed for the better in our area, though I'd hazard a lot more people are feeling the effects of the technology's fall-out... Not figures that you'd be interested in hearing, I'm sure..
Would you care to remind me of what is good about the laser/wireless technology, other than the enormous fun enjoyed by the more perverted and savage of the Area Controllers and their 'students?'
You have your NIA clearance certificate safely stored away, in the unlikely event someone would dare complain of your invasion of their privacy?
You ever think to wonder where it came from, or did Jannie van Zyl just wink and say don't ask?
I'M in denial, wiz?  Denial of what exactly?   My own mortality?  My incorrigible stupidity?  My aches and pains?  Come sit next door alongside the Sadist and we'll run a little test shall we?

Activate the audio/visual monitoring in my home and then employ the same frequencies that Collin P. Balliram apparently allows his students to use at the levels he prescribes.. I will identify each one out loud as they are activated, and you may tell me then that I'm in denial, and not before..
To do such a test would mean that you'd have to trust my Controller to activate the correct devastating frequencies he employs so freely, and therein lies the catch...
Still, it's not an impossible request, and you could always get skydog to set up a Meeting with Balliram, and run such a test, surely?   I'll see your denial, and raise it, dewd....
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 31st July 2012 at 9.19am