Sunday, June 10, 2012

SPOILED FOR CHOICE..?
(begun Monday 11th June at 4.35am..)


Did I find any earth-shattering evidence on my brief walkabout round the garden yesterday? Stuff that I could use to convince the GW that he really should be keeping a closer eye on young Vincent?  Nope.  There's the inevitable fresh smears of what's supposed to be shrugged off as white bird poo, been added to the usual areas, and he's whacked the grenadilla's stem to within an inch of  it's life, but otherwise it'll likely be too late by the time I discover the real mischief done... *yawns..

I'd sat for a while last night, and gone through all those random pictures that I'd taken on Friday...
*Just now, at 4.45am, both dogs suddenly leapt off the chairs in the lounge and rushed over to the window that's left open for the cats.. Cola got straight back on his seat and curled up again, while Sophie insisted she go outside... She rushed off onto the front lawn and did a quick recce before doing a pee..  All this, while I distinctly heard a pile of leaves being shuffled about in the passageway next to der Bunker... Clearly a sound she's used to, as she ignored it completely before coming back indoors.. *blinks..*

So ja, there I was, going through those pictures, only to find that the tap in the courtyard outside the kitchen wall is covered with what could be the palest of green corrosive substance... The same one that's been applied to pretty much every metal surface around our home... The metal window arms and even the fancy lock on the little kist that the television sits on... *shrugs...  My best find had to be THIS paving stone on the pathway that runs past our lounge...  It had been sunny when I took the original on Friday, and will you look at how pretty that stone appears in it's coat of pale turquoise?  *winks... I went straight out into the dark and took another picture.. In that one, the results have the same stone appearing a much darker blue, almost navy in fact...

I've no idea when that was applied, as it could've been weeks or even months ago.. It's at least 12"x 6", and would have surely taken a brush to put it on so neatly... A few feet further on, I found THIS paving stone that's been edged around with a much paler substance... Like I said, for every interesting discovery that I stumble across, you have to know that I miss a dozen others... Do I plan on taking my scourer to those two stones?  Hell no, what would be the point?
If I wanted to be really difficult, I'd rig up a triple layer of black shade-cloth on the wall behind the pawpaw tree up on the terrace that's halfway up to the street... The gap where someone has tugged the prolific growth of jasmine away, to allow for my Good Neighbour's huge wall lamp to speak unobstructed to it's counterpart on Balliram's house wall....*winks...
I'd sneak up after dark, once the GW was settled on the sofa for the evening, and tape a black trash bag over the polo's grille, and I'd go all out to fill in the gaps left between the precast wall sections down by our Controller's servants quarters....

Little things, fairly easily achieved, that I know would cause the Sadist to have to create a workaround...The trouble is that I'm so enchanted by all this cleverness, that I probably won't be doing anything at all.. What a plonker...*sighs..
I'd bumped into the GW in the kitchen as he'd bumbled about, just before I'd gone to bed at 8.20pm last night, and I'd been pretty grossed out to find his cheeks had turned that hectic brick-red, seen only once before and blogged at the time... *spews...
How are you feeling? I'd asked.. Hot?  Nope, I'm fine, he'd replied. Totally unaware that he'd been microwaved on High as he lounged on the sofa....
Still ducks in a barrel, are we not, o Omnipotent One?  Those long, pulsing dips to our power system the night before, weren't designed to be good for his health either, now were they?  Come now, admit it.. It's not as if you're ever going to get caught, or stopped FFS...*eyeroll...

Turns out the unfortunate Director of St. Phil's finally got lucky, and I'd had a text yesterday to say that he'd died in hospital that morning... Did he beg his Benefactor for help at the end?  A little something to hasten his departure to the other side?  I know I would've...
Did the Emperor of the Zone throw up his hands and say he doesn't do that any more, and that euthenasia is against his New Born beliefs, or did he figure why the hell not, and arrange to have his loyal subject put out of his misery?  Not an answer you'll find in the next edition of the Weekly Gazette, though you can be sure Mr. Carey's passing will get a mention...

Lord, do I have questions!   The hugely increased luck I've had in capturing the laser activity on film, can only be ascribed to the changes made on Thursday 31st May when we'd arrived home to cause the cherry-picker to be lowered with indecent haste from the control pole next to the Stop street...
I've no idea whether it had been during that exercise that Balliram's streetlight had been converted to it's current (!) green status, or whether that had been done weeks before... zzz....What I do know is that since that operation took place, our lights have become visibly unstable again, and the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban may like to check the Contractor's logs to see exactly what was changed that day, and whether those changes will ultimately result in murder being done... *teeth...

Our sturdy and already OWNED television set grows more like a computer each day...*waves to the FatCats at Naspers... Never mind the regular mischiefs employed by our Controller as he jams both our remotes simultaneously, or flicks the Channel we're watching, over into HD mode for his own amusement... The set has now taken to loading as slowly as our PC ever did at Switch-on, and the lag when trying to change the volume has become a joke...
I can only hope that such genius is well rewarded, and that by now Balliram at least owns several properties dotted about the country?

You can bet that he continues to insist to the Druglord that he's happy to work for free as long as he can continue his vendetta without interference.. Ain't that right, Chopperboy?  That self-created chip on your shoulder has grown to override any reason that might still exist in your cooked head, has it not?
Now who does that remind me of, do you think? *winks..  Could it be your erstwhile companion in crime, whose ship you jumped with such judicious, eye-watering haste, when it was pointed out to you that he was sinking?  He certainly didn't see the holes in his bow in time to save himself, and despite your vastly superior intellect, the chances are that you won't see it coming either...
Will I be around to witness your star explode?  Highly unlikely, if your recently increased mischief is anything to go by...*belches...

The laser beams appear to be coming in the door and windows of the lounge HERE... The few I've caught on camera seem to have struck the metal of the burglar bars on the windows and the security gate on the front door by the telly, while I imagine their many companions sail right on in, invisible, but for the telltale vapour trails they leave on camera?
Certainly, curtaining doesn't present a problem to the beams at all, though I'd have to guess that the horrifically dear EMR-repellant fabric might give them pause for thought?  Do they sail through bricks, glass and wood with ease, or are they restricted to the gaps left in windows and doors?  Were I to shut up our humble little abode like Fort Knox, would it result in problems for the laser attacks?

Would Balliram then be restricted to increasing the EMR and wireless frequencies flooding our home via our power supplies?  Something that would most certainly continue to sicken us, but without the precision attacks achievable by the inclusion of Stef Roux's lasers...?
The fact that your Tormentors can now choose precisely what illness you're going to succumb to, is pretty remarkable, and your Controller can now pinpoint the exact organ or tissue of his choice, and hammer away at it until he achieves the desired results....

Spoiled for choice, hey Master?  To a sadistic bully such as yourself, I guess life has never been this good, and you're certainly not alone out there.. Once you've been given the name of your next target, or permission to unleash your venom on some random sucker,I'm betting you go all out to show off your killing prowess?  If it's a Contract murder, does the relevant Controller actually ask the Buyer how he'd prefer his victim to die?  A fairly swift and fatal heart-attack, or a slower, but agonising end, such as Fabian's was?  *interested..
Hey - Don't go all squeamish on me here... You may as well face up to reality, and accept that you've been conned into backing a technology that was never intended as anything other than a culling instrument, no matter what fantastical tales you were told...
You should go on out there and make the most of the life you have, while you can, and good luck to you all..
Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 11th June 2012 at 9.07am.