Saturday, June 09, 2012

OUT OF THE BLUE..
(begun Saturday 9th June at 1.35am...)



We're barely over the Roof Climber's scare tactics, when the Rubbish is at it again, and I've just stomped up our fifty-two stairs to the street, to get a better perspective of the mischief currently underway...
I couldn't keep my eyes open last night, so I'd hit the sack around 8.00pm.. No, I mean that literally about my eyes, and if you'd taken a flash pic of me curled up in my corner of the lounge, I'd not be surprised to find it was the swirls of ghostly vapour about my head that had my eyes constantly closing for relief...

How often have Sue, Missus B.Snr and me grumbled about our painful eyes?  Just the other day Sue had said hers felt like ground glass had been rubbed into them.. *vomits.. The deliberate Needles to the Eyes is another matter, and since it's introduction to Balliram's delightful arsenal, will most definitely have led to the deterioration of all of our eyesight, menfolk included....
The so-often burning, tired eyes?  Sue and Missus B don't scribble for hours by candlelight, and yet they suffer the same symptoms, so one has to wonder whether it's the huge volumes of laser-created smoke that's causing that particular mischief... *nods...

All three of us on Cloud 9 had been restless, and eventually I'd gotten back up and joined the GW to watch the last half of the Graham Norton show.. I'd not been back in bed five minutes when my hand was set on fire, and I'd taken some random photos around the room just in case... *winks...
At 10.30pm I was back up to find the GW outside with the dogs, looking for the source of a weird knocking he'd heard nearby... Nada...
It must have been shortly after 1am that Balliram thought he'd up the ante a bit, and he made sure this time that the knocking had both of us up... *eyeroll...
By that point I'd had enough laying about, and I happily volunteered to do guard duty while the old man got some shut-eye, which is about when I'd taken myself up top to the road...

Guess what?  The enormous lamp on His Shiftyness' wall just outside these windows, was off... *startled.. You need a picture painted for you? There was a silver car squeezed onto their driveway, visible through the wall palings up top, though it was impossible to say whose vehicle it was.  I'd guess it's one of his chommies.. I'd also guess that the disturbing noises have been coming from that carefully darkened corner of their washline courtyard.. It's a dead giveaway, as all his other lights (and that's a LOT), are on as usual... *snorts...
Whether the goondaboyz are out clubbing in their middle-age, and Balliram has arranged for a droog to knock a couple of bricks together now and then, near his darkened wall, is unknown, but for sheer engineered mischief the entire fiasco has the rank stench of thuggee hanging over it...

Still smarting at getting caught with your pants down, Creep?  Ranked high enough to be a Consultant Operative in the Project's Organised Crime Division?
*It's 2.10am and a startled hadeda has just called out raucously nearby, as what sounds like a skanky old quadbike revs it's engine down by No. 2..*blinks..*
As I was saying... If Balliram is the best they've got down this end of the country, it's more than time to face up to the fact that the Wikked are set to inherit this stretch of the Earth, at least...

*Just as Millie began to waken, grumbling, I took a laser beam full-on in the eye, and you have to know the Chop ain't happy...*

His pupils at least will know that capturing those swirls of smoke by the ceiling yesterday morning, just as Millie had begun protesting, was enough proof of his assault.. He'd done it again late yesterday afternoon as I'd sat in my corner of the lounge.. once again as the pain arrived, I'd raised the camera and shot randomly, and had hit the jackpot with THESE swirls of ghostly smoke hanging up next to the ceiling fan, with a couple of holograms for good measure...
I think back to December and the systematic and concentrated attack the Sadist had made on the soft tissue around my thigh, that had crippled me right up until March... Did his satellite-feed at the time, show me lying on Cloud 9 literally smoking, as he assaulted my leg with everything he had?  Was I all but blanketed in the laser-created ghostly clouds of vapour?  You BET I was.. *spews...

I took a call from my Chairman sometime yesterday.. He told me that it looks as if the Director of St. Philomena's will be leaving us permanently in the not-too distant future... A character who'd featured a couple of times here on my blog, for all the wrong reasons, I nonetheless found myself appalled by this turn of events...
St. Phil's was rigged up as a mini base station for the fantastical laser/wireless technology, even before the National Lotto stepped in to upgrade St. Theresas in similar fashion.. Situated over on Locksley/Rippon, it was perfectly situated on the side of a hill, and you can actually see the Howard College MTB from the Sydenham side of the establishment....

I'd wandered around that property one day, years back, and had gotten THESE stunning results for my albums.. The same weird outdoor light-fittings everywhere I looked, that pretty much match up to all THESE lights taken over at St. Theresa's...
They'd moved the resident orphans out while the 'renovations' were taking place, and it was only last year they'd seen fit to have few youngsters move back in permanently... More experiments, Earl? *sick...
They were luckier than both the toddlers and the occupants of the Senior Boys Hostel across the way at the Convent, as their dormitories and sleeping quarters have been used from the outset to promote the laser/wireless signals...

Want to fill us in on some of the details at this point, Earl?  Was it your string-pulling that got Fabian in at St. Phil's as the Director?   I'd suggested as much when I'd first written about him some years ago.. Did he live on the property, and whyFF is he now lying in hospital in the fourth stages of a horrendous cancer?  Had he seen for himself that Stef Roux's 'perfectly safe' technology was proving to be anything but, and had he begun voicing his disquiet rather more vocally than you liked?  Did you arrange for his quarters to be flooded repeatedly with that particularly vile frequency?
See - What I'd like for you to tell me right now, Mistuh Barnabas, is that it was fate and fate alone that put your Director where he is today.. That he was one of your staunchest allies, and you were truly devastated when it became clear that he himself was to join the growing list of casualties of this technological one-sided war...
I'd like to think that when you first heard the news of his illness, you'd experienced a frisson of fear for your own safety, but I guess that's too much to hope for...

The old philosophical approach, Your Mightyness?  The eggs and omelettes, even when the eggs are turning out to be some of your most loyal 'soldiers?'
Could your one-time Director shed some light on the matter himself? *shudders.. Could he say whether his health began deteriorating soon after he took up the position at St. Phils, or was it something that arrived out of the blue, and much more recently?   I can picture you there at his bedside, outside of visiting hours, as you take his hand and unctuously reassure him that he's going to be fine..*spews...
It'll be interesting to see who's running the show over there nowadays...  The Brazilian?  Are any of the kids that were moved back in to St. Phil's full-time, beginning to show symptoms yet?  The power running between those buildings must be fairly awesome to say the least....
Are you listening Allen?  There's history being made here in the Zone, and you've certainly earned your place in it...

I'd googled the green streetlights yesterday and the best I could come up with was clear mercury vapour lamps.. *blinks.. Naturally in my stumbling fashion I fell upon the mercury with glee.If the Government-touted CFL's with their miniscule amounts of mercury are wireless-friendly, how much more so would be those vapour lamps?  I could probably have found out a bit more about them, but the www.eskimo.com site refused to load.. *winks...

I'd bagged every last diseased-looking leaf from the driveway the day before yesterday, and was interested to find that more had arrived in the same spot by yesterday morning. I'd gotten rid of those as well, but had turned to find fat Sophie had picked up a twig with something on it that closely resembled the speckles on those sick leaves.. Were they deliberately coated with a substance irresistible to the dogs?  Will there be a third stash of those foreign leaves deposited on our drive, when I go up later on?

It's now 3.45am, and the Sadist is going after the dog in a big way, as I hear her frantically flapping her ears to escape the discomfort... And why shouldn't he, FFS?  After all, you've allowed this sick individual to get where he is today, simply because he knows his way around a farking computer.. Will he implode under the weight of his advanced Omnipotence Disease, or will he go on to destroy hundreds more lives across the Zone, with your backing and support?  halicon?  You want to take a flyer?  Naaa, I didn't think so....

The GameWrecker has just shuffled through to the loo for the third time in an hour and, as a result, has finally had me up to take some pictures of the air above HIS bed... This time, I doubt I was quick enough to catch the tell-tale vapour trails, but the evidence of the spiteful game he plays with my old man will be there, and you'd better believe it...
The dog down at No. 2 continues to bark off and on, as it's done for the past hour or so at least.. Care to tellus why, Balliram? *winks...
Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 9th June 2012 at 3.39pm.