Friday, June 29, 2012

KEPT IN THE DARK...
(begun Saturday 30th June at 3.10am..)


An irritating, repetitive noise, rather like a burglar alarm, but not... Had my own personal wireless song (tinnitis) turned into a wail?  Did he see that I was surfacing, so he hastily switched it off chop-chop?
In retrospect, I'm a bloody perfect candidate for mind control, being as how the canvas between my ears is so often a blank... *yawns...
Anything else?  Ja, I remember frantically scrabbling at the hair pins that hold my hair up, and of course, Millie being jabbed viciously as some point...  And that background roar?  What's that?  As if a jumbo jet were going overhead, but it goes on way too long to be a plane?  That one I've heard several times before, and there's probably a perfectly logical explanation for it, though I admit when I sat up and looked out of the window, I wouldn't have been surprised to see a giant alien craft moving slowly overhead...*grins..

It's sort of embarrassing to think that a Crass Lout such as my Controller is now quite possibly being instructed on how to manage my very thoughts, but it's not as if I have any say in the matter, and I probably get what I deserve... *belches...
There I was, pleased as Punch at having fallen over the twisted waves of light, and running through the concessions I was going to ask for, as my reward... *chokes... I kid you not.  I was going to appeal to Messrs. Yamamoto, Gretch, and Petrovski to go study my children's work and to see for themselves that both deserved to be put off-limits to the Thugs running the show in their areas... Ahh.. the pitiful workings of an over-cooked mind..
Still, they were delicious thoughts for the short while before reality kicked back in, and I reassumed the position of an easily manipulated Puppet, and accept that I was probably fed that thread deliberately...
Muller says this isn't a game, but I'd have to argue with him on that point, as the Project Authors sit back comfortably and move their witless pawns about the board....

I'd not been out of the bath long, late yesterday afternoon, when the Charmer saw fit to begin jabbing me savagely... Now what?  I fetched the camera and took some shots down the murky passage, only to come up with THESE stunning results...
Hell, I've no idea what that is, but nine times out of ten, if he's hurting me, that pretty bolt of colour will feature in all the pictures taken down the passage at the time..   *blinks..

Do you remember when Balliram first upgraded his assaults and my left elbow swelled up mightily, leaving my GP baffled?  After that it had been the other elbow, and then he'd gone to town and systematically destroyed the cartilage in my left hand HERE?  And again last December, when he'd focused his attentions on the soft tissue at the top of my leg, and I'd been properly crippled right up until March?
You think it hasn't occurred to me since, that during each one of those prolonged and nightmarish attacks, I missed out on some of the most potentially brilliant pictures I could ever have hoped for?
I'd have to bet that as I lay writhing on Cloud 9, literally begging to be terminated, the room would've been filled with those spooky vapour trails.. Some, for all the world resembling a giant swooping roller-coaster, and some like spiral springs, but all quite beautiful...

Had I been aware back then that images could be captured, would I have made a supreme effort in the midst of my agonies, to take photos?  Hardly... *snorts... I guess most of us have some sort of physical flaws, and whatever it is that causes hair and nails to grow, was doubled in my case, as were the amount of pain sensors I possess... *yawns..
A low-pain threshold simply means that you have more than average the amount of early-warning alarms built in, and my hearing too, had been evidence of this....
Certain sounds would cause me physical pain or throw me off balance, but since Balliram took to battering my ears with the fierce jabs of pain, my hearing is now pleasantly fuzzy, and I can barely hear the traffic on the Freeway, let alone identify the big dogs barking across in Michan/Grindrod...
Sure, it has it's drawbacks, and the GW and I are forced to roar at one another if we wish to be heard (He didn't escape the Monster's attentions either), and the volume on the telly is cranked to the max...*cringes...

It's got nothing to do with natural deterioration at all, and you'll see the ads in the media for hearing loss have increased dramatically over the years since the inception of this fantabulous technology... The same with the eye-sight.. I've lost count of the times I've been hit directly in the eye by a laser beam, and that would mostly be when I was prone on Cloud 9, or in front of the telly, so no amount of excuses from the Sadist that those occurrences were inadvertent and unavoidable, should be believed...  After all, you gave him the power to pull off these cruel stunts, so why would he not employ them? *vomits..

I'd hazard I provided him with a certain amount of amusement yesterday at dusk?  As I moved the ancient sliding door to the kitchen back and forth while taking more pictures, in an effort to find why that pretty bolt of light persists in appearing just there.... In only one of the many shots taken of that point, did I manage to catch both the bolt and the vapour trails HERE, though the bolt is pretty much on a level with the door handle, while the smoke swirls were up by the ceiling, and that had been weeks back...
Man, I fear I'm boring you, and chances are that you have your own records of this magical phenomena.. Often I speculate whether, if I had the skills to utilise all the many features available on the Panasonic, I would get incredibly improved results.. I haven't, and I simply leave it on the setting for Dummies and fire away... If you're offended by this, and feel you could do better, you're more than welcome to come visit and try your luck..

It's highly unlikely that your home will have been set up to be quite as laser-friendly as ours, and of course Balliram will be forced to activate the system in order to eavesdrop and record images via the optical fibre, so there's every chance you would get some stunning results...
Tempted?  I've no doubt you could set up a simulated scenario in a laboratory, but where's the fun in that?  My Controller would of course be expecting you, and play down his presence in ours?  That's easily remedied.. All we have to do is to drop our voices to a whisper and he's forced to raise the monitoring levels accordingly, and there's your photo-op right there.. *beams..
Best you arrange to come out at twilight, if you wish to capture the swarms of holograms, despite that THESE three photos of the twisted waves were taken at around 2pm in the afternoon in my lounge (Though I doubt he'll make that mistake again...)
If you're going to accept my invite and come on over, may I suggest you make it fairly soon?  My blogging that my mind was still my own, would've been the equivalent of a red flag to a bull, and it's a given that my Controller intends proving me wrong in that department...
Obviously it would be better to visit before we're both reduced to drooling, gibbering wrecks, in need of sheltered care.  I kid you not.  *shrugs..

Balliram operates on a level of malicious vitriol soon to become the norm for Controllers countrywide, hey Janneman, and I see no happy ending to this story...
As much as I fantasize and kit this Monster out in Correctional Service Orange, do I know that in reality he's a product of the New Age, and perfect for the job he holds...
Damned if I don't sound bleak... Au contraire - Today might just be the day I get a Pulitzer-prize winning photo that outshines the other thousand or so I've already taken...
Can I take a flyer here?  The nearest appliance to the bolt of light that lives in the passage, would be the microwave oven just the other side of the wall in the kitchen.. Is there a *coughs* connection?

LATER at 6.25am

I'd climbed back on Cloud 9, fully-clothed, and without a twinge of pain, at 5.20am, and had been left in relative peace for little under an hour before my Service Provider decided enough was enough, and started in on his favourite target again.... *eyeroll... Let it ride?  I'm simply feeding the Troll?  Sure I am, and you're going to share the experience with me, whether you like it or not...
As I write, I take a hit to the ear nearest the ChickenCoop, and you know that it's all just for starters...

Been over to durbanite.co.za lately?  Could Silent Night be one of Miguel's creations?  I know not, but it's posts have ignited a much-needed spark of interest, and if you're a local in dire need of a laugh, you should check it out...
Sutcliffe googles himself?  Fingers crossed, that's a yes..*winks..
Peace..

Edit at 9.47am:  I've just been and had another look at the www.mindjustice.org site recommended by Karl Muller himself, and I have to say that in the light of the odd goings-on last night, I found it very interesting indeed.

---oOo---

Saturday 30th June 2012 at 9.14am...