Thursday, June 21, 2012

GOBLINS IN THE GARDEN..
(Thursday 21st June at 4am..)


So -  what's up with the Homeguard at the ChickenCoop?  The GW took a look yesterday and said it was the Missus' white Merc that's carefully pulled in out of sight at the bottom of their driveway... OTOH, B.Snr had said he'd watched them both leave earlier on, so there's a possibility it's just a twin Merc sitting there, and we'd both seen No. 25 as she'd headed off down the Crescent for some time off...

Hey, I'm entitled to be curious, as let's fact it, what happens next door inevitably has an impact on his Labrats one way or another... *shrugs.. It's delicious to speculate that Balliram himself has fallen prey to paranoia, and has persuaded a string of family members to take shifts at keeping a tighter rein on us than usual, although I've proven time and again how easy I find it to make a mountain from a molehill, and to go careering off down the garden path after a red-herring.. Still, you have to admit this is oddness...  The effort our Controller is going to, to have you believe there's no-one home during the day, when there very much is, has to be worthy of a mention...

Did I think that literally falling over Cobalt AG by accident as I'd done, would earn me some sort of a concession?  Brownie Points? Bwaahahaha... The Bastard ran the BackFire at seriously unpleasant levels all day yesterday, and I'd been lying awake last night at 10.05pm, when he'd slammed both my ears with a horrific jab of pain, which he'd rounded off at 2.30am, when I'd been treated to the Hand on Fire frequency, bigtime... *gags...
Yeah, it irks me that you accept his bullshit denials so easily, despite that you're aware he's a pathalogical Liar... What are the chances that Balliram's Mentor has seen the light and warned his IT Monkey to play it cool and tone it down for a bit?  If that's so, I'm here to say those instructions have been totally ignored...
Sue the Book had to call in a sickie on Tuesday as her back was so bad, and B.Snr told me at the gates yesterday that his Missus was still prone on her bed, with her hand encased in some sort of glove as she attempted to ease her pain..*vomits.. Oddly enough, it had been just after 3am on Tuesday that I'd been frantically flapping my own burning hand over the side of the bed, as I'd tried to put the flames out.. Taking it easy isn't on our Controller's list of things to do, though he thinks he can fool you into believing otherwise...*eyeroll..

We'd been watching a re-run of Border Security on Channel 121 the other day, and there they were again.. Two crass young louts, probably in their early thirties, who'd tried to sneak past the Oz customs guys with a shit-load of Asian-produced weaponry... Among their illegal stash had been a larnie box that the Official had opened to reveal a laser nestled in it's bed, and she'd set it aside with the rest of the confiscated stuff....
The Australian version of would-be Area Controllers, or were they hoping to be enrolled to the Project and thought they'd get in a bit of practise beforehand?  Just watching their sniggering behaviour reminded me immediately of our own Controller, and what perfect material those two were for the job...*spits..

As I've been late for take-off three Thursdays in a row, I'm going to love and leave you for the minute.. Cheers..

Friday 22nd June at 4.45am

You might want to check out the front page of yesterday's Daily News, as long as you have a brown paper bag handy.. Not a good look for the ageing pervert, but who's going to tell him if I don't?  Confused, Master?  Settle down dude, it looks like you've got competition in the asshole stakes.. After the unforgettably precious picture of Sutcliffe, aka Action Man, swinging in a harness down at the Moses Mabhida (sp) Stadium, you'd have thought he'd get himself a new PR officer, but apparently that hasn't been the case...*chokes...
The scurvy fellow's not yet done a runner after all, and he clearly feels the closer he is to his targets, the better his coercion will work...
Consultant, Mikey?  How to destabilise and ruin a Municipality, while raking in a bucket-load of cash for your own personal bank account, on the side?  How to encourage and promote corruption among City officials, all the while surreptitiously gathering damning evidence on their every transaction, via the Surveillance technology?
You gonna change your cycling route each day, or are you going to puff your way through the clouds of fall-out that now blanket the beachfront, on a regular basis?  *fingers tightly crossed...  I'd have to speculate that your entire ensemble came from a handy box of props, and won't be used again, once you see what a complete twat you look... *shrugs..

What is THIS FFS?  I'd glanced down at the ChickenCoop from the garage window yesterday, to find a laser-attracting white substance has been daubed in a rectangular shape, smack onto Balliram's wooden decking.. About 4foot x 2 foot from where I was standing, and unmissable to what?  The FlyBoys in the AirWing chopper?  A satellite?  Farked if I have a clue, but I went out at dusk and captured a bigger flock of holograms over that area, than ever before.. *dances...

Were the Goblins offended by my suggestion that they're actively enjoying the suffering we endure at the hands of the Sadist Next Door?  Would they prefer you to see them as a bunch of clinically detached scientists, who view these 'experiments' as a means to an end, and nothing more?
Oh come on now, eine kleine voyeuristieche sickos.... Why don't you 'fess up that you're as entranced with the stolen images and audio as the very lowest of the Scum employed by the Project Authors?  That you've likely reassured the Druglord that his IT Monkey should continue to hop on into bathrooms and toilets across the Zone, in the name of research... *falls over snorting...   Do you insist on being shown the results of his efforts? Sies vir julle almal...

When I'd blogged of Naspers doing their bit to lower the morals of the country, I should've known the sweaty-palmed Controller would fall on it with glee... It took a day or so for him to get up the nerve, but now our much-enjoyed Comedy channel in continually fragmented and pixillated, and I've little doubt that Channel 121 is set to follow suit... *yawns...  Add that to the 99%-of-the-time non-existent Channel 108, and I guess it won't be long before the GW starts hinting that we're going to have to forfeit our beloved DSTV.. If that were to happen, I figure I'd take a sledgehammer to the rusted-on satellite dish on the roof above my bed, and prise off every last vestige of that so-helpful relayer of data, both in and out of our home... You think I'm kidding?

When I'd gone outside the front just before 10pm last night to pee the dogs, I'd walked into a wall of campfire smoke.. A pleasant change from the dense, yet invisible cloud of laser-generated vapour, it tells me our Roof Climber/Wall Jumper is comfortably ensconced nearby, and set to continue his mischief... Should I bring it up at our next CPF Meeting, and the Motherbody Meeting after that? Laz?  After all, I've gone the required route and have yet to see a van trundle down into the valley to deter this troublesome thief?

Ahmet?  You there?  What's the black substance that's been applied within inches of our old electricity meter on the wall outside my kid's bedroom?  The same compound that's been used so liberally on the stone walls and on the weed-whacker itself, plus the leads?

We'd pulled into St. Theresa's briefly yesterday and had driven up Hugo Road to get there, and I've only just this minute realised I'd forgotten to look out for the ochre-coloured house-paint on the way.. Damn me for being a forgetful old fart! *mutters.. Do the brick-red roof tiles also repel the fallout?  There's not so much as one tiny blob of Physcia Grisea on our Controller's roof or on his domestic quarters, though that merely adds to my claims that the stuff has to be applied manually, before it takes over and spreads dramatically to aid the laser's passage...

The learning-aid that was the GW's Polo came under heavy fire yesterday as we headed through Sydenham and across to Innes Road, and by golly, the Knives to the Back were out in full force... A fumbling pupil, allowed free rein, would be my guess... Nice one, Balliram.. *applauds...
I saw no vehicle lurking on his driveway yesterday, and must conclude he's aware of my increased interest.. That's not to say there wasn't a car hidden in his garage, as the levels of BackFire when I'd finally returned home at about 1.30pm, were extreme..
Cranked up to those levels to watch Ms. Ndenga dutifully wet just five of the eight charcoal-coloured paving stones on the side pathway, as per her orders, HERE?  It's ok to screw with that poor woman's head, just for a laugh?  Good people, forced to turn bad for your entertainment, about covers it, right?  *finger...
As long as Michael Barnabas keeps dishing out perks and pats for your efforts, anything goes? *nods...
I'm off.. You all go have your white blood cell count checked now, despite that a few of you may have been actually paying attention, and will see the pointlessness of such an exercise... Good luck, and
peace..

---oOo---

Friday 22nd June 2012 at 9.36am...