Thursday, May 10, 2012

WHOLESALE SLAUGHTER..
(begun Friday 11th May at 3.30am..)

*I see on my Reading List that the Microwave Factor has taken to making repeat posts.  Would that problem be from Paul Doyen's end, or is it mischief being created on my blog by the Area Controller, Balliram?*

The Pretty Thing had picked up the forms I'd pushed across the counter, and had reared back to ask if I was psychic.. Huh? Am I finally giving off a greenish glow, like that on the front of the GW's Polo? Why? I asked her... Something just came over me, she'd replied.. So I shoved my wrinkled hand through the gap and she took it and I silently sent her a whack of good, whereupon she promptly asked if I'd give her a reading... That proved too over the top, even for me, so I'd cracked a joke and broken the spell....

Turns out Penny's daughter never got my text the day before, but I finally established that's because she no longer has the phone.. Nonetheless, we still made it up to Mariannhill by about 9am, and as the GW had already filled in the form we'd picked up last week, and I'd collected an eye-test certificate from Bob, we'd managed to jump the queue, and were in and out of there in about 20 minutes... *beams..
The only point I'd felt there might be a problem, was when the electronic finger-printing gadget had refused to recognise my thumb-print, and the chap had to try repeatedly before the results finally appeared on his screen...
Those two no longer young blokes sit there in that cramped and airless office, day in and day out, a few hundred yards from a towering red and white striped mast.. iBurst?  You have to wonder whether they'll get to enjoy their retirement, or whether they'll fall ill long before they reach the official cut-off age.. Like I said, it's Russian Roulette out there guys... *shrugs... As you may imagine, Millie had plenty to say about that visit and it was a relief to get out of there...

This morning?  I must have been dragging my heels, and el Monstro employed both the Knives and Fire to the Hand frequency and enough BackFire to finally get me moving... Though not until I thought I'd seen a thin line of blue/silver fly across the passage into the loo, at head height... Pretty...

I see in the latest Berea Mail www.looklocal.co.za Page 3, that Umbilo residents are a long way off being out of the woods, when it comes to the Surveillance Project... Check out 'Residents Fuming after power surge' for proof that those Area Controllers have cocked up again...  I should appreciate that it's no simple matter wiring up and isolating each individual apartment's power supplies in a block of flats, and that accidents are bound to happen?
Is your Department planning on reimbursing all those tenants for their losses, or are they going to face an uphill battle to squeeze so much as a cent from the city coffers? *studies the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban...
I'd bet that as usual those Suckers don't have the finances to take you to Court, making them the perfect Patsys to be given the run-around?

Far be it for me to suggest that the enormous electrical surge on Sunday 29th April was due to anything other than a bored Area Controller hitting the wrong key, though I've learned from the Criminal next door that things aren't always as they seem to be, when it comes to the wireless/laser scheme...
Ask yourselves whether Pravesh Gopal of the Thekwini College has enemies, or whether he was in dire straits financially, prior to the surge... Situated right next door to the Mount Royal apartment block, he claims to have lost 34 new computers and three datas projectors in the same surge, and I'm guessing that his establishment was the reason for that massive spike in the first place...*winks...

You care to check that Umbilo Area Controller's bank account, and the accounts of his family, to see whether he was rewarded for his efforts around that time?  Course you don't..*snorts...
It's just one of the jucier perks of the job, hey Balliram?   The PTB have been more than content to look the other way when it comes to your ongoing  criminal activities, and that attitude will be the same for all Controllers employed by the Project.. *yawns...
*It's now 4.35am, and His Piggyness has just double-chirruped his standard remote in his enthusiasm, and the frequency in my ears changes accordingly...*

Indigenous trees are protected and permission is required to cut them down?  Check out Robyn Scott's piece on Page 6 of the Highway Mail, 'Stop the Chainsaws' to see just how far removed from reality she is... I'd hazard she ain't seen nothing yet, and the Kloof area will fall prey to the wanton destruction, just like everywhere else...
When qualified horticulturists employed by the Parks Department are fully prepared to condone the removal of established trees, be they indigenous or so-called aliens, simply to improve LOS for a seriously dodgy technology, Ms. Scott had best accept that no single area will be excluded from the wholesale slaughter...
Should the end result contribute, as Ms. Scott implies, to road cave-ins, (as is already happening in the Musgrave/Manning Road area), then so be it, hey guys?  Just so long as the lights can chat to one another unobstructed?

Still convinced that Roux and Petruccione's technology is set to save the country, Manisha?  Wayne?  Your folks out of harms way, or are they feeling the effects of the link-up yet?  Any family members caught in the line of fire and unable financially, to relocate?  Do you sit them down and trot out the same Party line that you've been fed, or have you both been given NIA clearance, ensuring that your lips are sealed forever?  *curious...
If you read the Letters page in the Highway Mail, you'll see the same predictable pattern emerging... Ms. Scott's plea on behalf of the trees indicates that the slaughter is already underway, and a reader claims that Kloof is under seige by criminals.. You can guarantee there are 'burst' waterlines everywhere about that suburb, as the data thieving fibre is shovelled into the lines to reach the streetlights...
How many innocents up that way are already succumbing to the effects of the hugely increased levels of EMR and wireless frequencies being pumped into the area?  How many of those seriously wealthy property owners living near THIS enormous Telkom Mast were oblivious to any side-effects up until the last couple of years, when the shit began to hit the fan bigtime?

At this point may I say that it was my Vice Chair who'd remarked recently that he can't see any of the pictures I refer to in my blog... Were justice to be served and Michael Barnabas and his Monkey, Collin P Balliram to be incarcerated as they so richly deserve, I would certainly seek permission to try and fill in the empty spaces with my photos...
Any attempt to achieve this while those criminals rule the roost would result in the total demise of my trusty wireless/laser friendly cameras, and I've not the means to replace them.. You're more than welcome to come visit and study my nine albums to verify that I do indeed own irrefutable pictorial evidence of the Wireless/Laser Surveillance Project's arrival here in Sherwood and Sydenham...
However, since finally waking to the realisation of Stef Roux's contribution to the Cause, I've declined even to take the risk of having prints made, for fear of further corruption to the memory cards... Cards that hold undeniable proof of the thick blanket of technology that now covers the Zone...
You know where I live, and are welcome to come see for yourselves...

Would the Rocket Scientist be able to identify THIS as a laser beam?   I'd passed it over in favour of the pretty holograms, but in retrospect I figure I finally caught a beam itself, on it's path between where I was standing up in the dark next to the Polo, shooting down at the courtyard.. Ooops? *teeth...
Did Balliram ever anticipate back when he used Delon to claim ownership of my Panasonic, that that little appliance would stagger on to reveal the sheer extent of the assaults being carried out on our home?  The Sadist lives for the moment, and at the time he would've been concentrating on creating as much mischief as possible... *yawns...

Vincent's a day earlier than usual in contacting me, and a text came in from him last night to say he'd be coming to work on Saturday... Will he be following specific orders when he arrives, or will he simply play it by ear?  Mark?  I should STFU and wait and see?
Sure, I'm sad and disappointed by the sheer scale of the destruction he's been encouraged to achieve, but as the GW continues to trust him, there's no reason why he can't carry on with his 'work' indefinitely....
Far be it for a paranoid schizophrenic to toss a spanner in the works at this stage of the game... *snorts...

LATER at 6.35am

A minute ago I'd been standing in the kitchen chopping up a pear for the toppies breakfast, when the no-longer-startling click of the kettle jackpoint sounded, and the little freezer's motor suddenly kicked in audibly... It might just be to your advantage to start paying attention to the small but unmistakable signs that you have uninvited company... For all I know, you're one of the Recruited Chosen, and therefore in a position to query why your home is being invaded...
Take care and,
peace...

---oOo---

Friday 11th May 2012 at 9.05am.