Friday, May 11, 2012

A MOMENTARY LAPSE...
(begun Saturday 12th May at 3.20am..)


*A couple of failed attempts at connecting to iBurst yesterday afternoon, was all it took for me to contemplate re-introducing Ian Halliday and his role and involvement in all this corruption.. Maybe next time?  I've suggested to Vincent that he read today's update later on..*

When I'd seen that blue/silver line streak across into the loo just before he'd driven me off Cloud 9 yesterday morning, I'd not given it much thought afterwards... Only now do I realise that'll be one of his favourite pastimes.. If I've been allowed to snore for three or four hours, the most likely place I'll go once I'm woken, will be straight to the toilet.  Set my hand alight, or my leg, or jab away at Millie mercilessly, and then dart the beam ahead of me for a front-row loge seat in the loo...
I took a few pictures of that little rectangular light in there, and of course it showed up the familiar streak of white emulsion and the rainbow colours, despite that it was switched off at the time..*yawns..

These are is the sort of skills required to earn NIA clearance?  To be able to monitor and supply a live satellite feed of a 67-year old crone doing her business in the farking TOILET?  Wow!!! *awed....
Tellus if you would, o Poisonous Rabbit - Have you been persuaded to indulge yourself in that particularly disgusting pastime yet, or doesn't it appeal to your sensitive nature?   Do you leave that area to the lower orders like Balliram to practise?  *curious...

I figure the only drawback would be whether access to the target's home can be gained, and sufficient time available to apply the required laser bounce-off points?  Considering the ease with which this has been achieved in our grubby little home, I imagine there's nearly always one or two targets in a Controller's section that are as stupid as we've been...
Course if you're house-proud and keep your furnishings to a minimum, it's going to be that much harder to disguise the laser points, but certainly not impossible, and without attempting to sound arrogant, I'd say I'm now qualified to regard myself as a mobile sweeper?

As it appears I'm not to be permitted to try and earn any money from Adsense, is there a chance I could offer my services to the gaggle of panicked Cabinet Ministers who've finally figured out they're on candid camera, and who are clamouring to have their offices swept for bugging devices? *chokes... Officials who are totally unaware of the record and relay apps. that can be installed on their phones and activated remotely.. Oblivious to the fact that the innocent-appearing PC or laptop sitting on their desks in Off mode, may not in fact be off at all....
That were their dealings to have piqued the interest of their Area Controller, chances are that an 'Office Cleaner' would have spent an hour or two applying the near invisible laser bounce-off compounds about the room, never mind what's been tucked into their aircon units by the tech that arrived when it started playing up...
 Anyone care to inform them that they don't need a professional de-bugger, and that armed with a decent digital camera they can pretty much do the job themselves?
Once I'd shown them my pictures, they'd have a good idea of what they're looking for, and would no doubt see the merits of joining their nearest Country Club to take up golf... *grins...
 You simply can't run an office without electricity, and that's the beauty of the Surveillance technology, is it not?

Is there some sort of joystick or game pad used to run the lasers, or is it all keyboard operated?  When I'd suggested to Vincent that the galvanised iron/tin sardine cans that the Municipalities are so graciously handing to those shack dwellers who've lost their homes and possessions to (an engineered) fire, must be laser friendly, his infectious grin and nod said it all...
My frequently voiced concern that his knee cartilage would be destroyed and his running days over, was misplaced, and he's showing signs of the onset of the Omnipotence Disease that inevitably overtakes a Controller... He'd seen me crippling about in January/February, but I'm guessing he'd been away on his Christmas vacation when the initial attack to the soft tissue on my thigh was first activated...

It was sometime in March before Balliram finally withdrew that particularly agonising delight, and I'd been telling Vincent about it, when he'd smiled and said 'But you're okay now', and had shrugged....
I've told him repeatedly of the similar physical tortures endured by the family at No. 4, and by Sue across at no. 5, and with hindsight, my tales will have elicited amusement and delight at the cleverness of the technology, and certainly not sympathy....
Right now I need to avoid him like the plague, and will have to insist that he finish up and leaves either before the GW heads off to the shops, or he bums a ride home with my old man...
Why?
How could I resist asking him for answers to so many of the questions that scramble my cooked head?

For instance, is he carefully putting away the fat fee he must be earning, or is he blowing it frivolously? Have he and his friend isolated and targeted any of their fellow residents at the Palmiet jondolo, and subjected them to the same physical tortures that we endure?
Has he been given safety-goggles to wear, or does he not need them?   Does he wear gloves to apply certain of the laser-friendly chemical compounds?
Seemingly minor queries, but obviously answers that I'd love to pass on to Karl Muller, given the opportunity, so that he could begin to form the bigger picture of what's happening across the country...

How much does the young man know, apart from what he's been fed?  Has he figured out that political murders are being carried out by using this same technology?  Is he aware that a target's vehicle may now be flooded with say, the Sneezing frequency, that could cause the driver to lose control of his car and crash? Balliram?  *snarls....He knows all this?

LATER at 5am..

I confess that at that point in my scribbling I was suddenly overwhelmed by sadness, and my ravaged eyes began leaking pathetically.. A momentary lapse is all... *shrugs...
Does Vincent know that many of his running mates at Barns Road Field support a Druglord who's ruined more lives than he's had hot dinners?  Would he care, if he did?
Anyways, you can see for yourselves that it wouldn't be a good idea for me to have Vincent to myself, as I'm simply incapable of keeping my mouth shut, and he's unlikely to give me any straight answers anyways..

Any of you keeping up with the Manase Report?  Anyone notice the singular lack of Sutcliffe's name being mentioned?  My, my, my, but those carefully gathered and hoarded Leverage files have certainly paid off, hey Mikey?  It sure looks like you're going to get to skip off into the sunset, scott-free.... Have you blocked Jacquie's calls from your phone, as she was driving you nuts at all hours of the day and night?
Does Michael Barnabas still pick up when she calls, and has he promised to bail her out of this mess?  Was it the Druglord or the ex-City Manager who recommended she go on 'sick' leave, until the Auditors can be leaned on and persuaded to delete her name from the list of charges?

*As I sit here updating in blogger, I'm suddenly aware of several small but significant jabs in the left side of my chest...Wassup Balliram? A problem?*
Why pick on the poor girl when there are so many other criminal city officials to choose from?  I guess it's her involvement with Cornelis Groesbeek that irks me, and the fact that she would've known that we were to be the designated Test Dummies handed over to a heavily disguised Druglord to 'manage'.. She wasn't aware of Earl's previous occupation?  Bullshit!
It merely suited her to accept his new squeaky-clean businessman/philanthropist persona, and to follow his orders... *vomits..

Are you following the 'Cellphones given a clean bill of health' thread on the Business and IT News Forum at mybroadband?  The pitiful bleats by those who should know better, that nobody pays attention to Muller's posts?  By now I'd aver that quite the reverse is true, despite the efforts at subliminal suggestion... *winks..
By now I'd suggest that if you haven't hunted down every last post made by Karl Muller, you're in the minority, and don't know what you're missing.... He knows whereof he speaks, and that's the bottom line...

Though one lone voice up against the might of the entire telecom's industry is hardly likely to change anything, he's affording you the opportunity of going ahead unblinkered, and therefore unable, when the shit finally hits YOUR fan, to whine that you were unaware of the facts.... He's in fact, worth his weight in gold, merely for his ability to educate you to what lies ahead, if nothing else...
Though I very much doubt there is anyone left in this country either qualified or willing to give the Rocket Scientist the finer details of the laser/wireless surveillance operation, hopefully there are a few retired Boffins out there who will share their opinions with him, and explain just how this killer combo is being run...

LATER at 6.10am

At around 6pm last night I'd been 'allowed' to walk around outside in the growing dark and take pictures, without the Panasonic being switched off remotely... While the Controller's powerful lights were on, on his driveway and garage wall, the one that does the most damage right outside the GWs room, was ostensibly off... Turns out the lack of that visible light in no way deters the holograms from appearing, and I give you Exhibit A, HERE...*beams... Achieved after I'd come indoors and hung the camera out of the GW's window.. Will you look at the throngs of spheres surrounding that little patch of mielies on the first terrace?
Would that be the cause of their stunted and burned appearance?

Bearing in mind that we 'assume' that Vincent hasn't been here for three weeks, to apply any of the compounds to that stand of plants?  Could it be that Stef Rouxs 'perfectly safe' technology is capable of causing THIS much damage to your common-or-garden corn?   If ever there was a picture suitable to be a poster for the Project, that's the one...That is, if it's the truth you're after...Take care...
Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 12th May 2012 at 8.49am..