Monday, May 14, 2012

THE SQUATTER..
(begun Monday 14th May at 4.30am..)

*I'd had no problems connecting to iBurst at 8.38am, though all attempts by google to load, failed spectacularly, and I would question whether Diddums felt I needed reminding again of his AWESUM powers..*chokes*

Not that I'm an advocate in any way of 'wise', but it might be just that to give the cowardly Controller his credits before we move on?
The touch of lower back pain he'd employed the night before, didn't materialise once all day.. Whatever makes up the BackFire frequency more than covered for it's absence, and I'm guessing that apart from Millie's reaction, anything run at those levels isn't intended to do us much good?

He'd managed to hold off until 11.15pm last night, when he'd had me awake, bolt-eyed, with a hefty dose of the Broken Hip frequency. You may recall the one he used back in December that had me crippling about the place in agony, for close on three months?   The frequency that turned out to have very little to do with my hip joint, but attacked the soft tissue at the top of my thigh?  That's the one ja.... *shrugs...
He'd vented his spleen for a couple of hours before I was allowed to go back to sleep, and then at 2.20am, he'd had both little dogs simultaneously rocket off the bed, flapping their ears wildly.. It's best to be objective here, though there was a time, years back, when I'd thought you were pretty grossed out by his blatant cruelty to his own animals...

By now you'll have overcome that minor character flaw, and be able to read of Balliram's sadistic practises on both man and beast, without turning a hair... I believe the correct term is 'groomed', Mr. van Zyl?  And no, I'm not referring to the canine population that gives our perverted Controller pleasure on the side, but rather your designated Area Controllers, and how carefully they are groomed to ultimately become as cold-hearted and callously cruel as your Prized IT Monkey himself... *yawns...

Here's a question for you... Were I to now type out row upon row of words such as assassinate, AK47, Police Commissioner, shoot, spy etc, as I so stupidly did back when MWeb was our ISP, would we once again be tossed to Gary Alexander and the GuptaBoys to be monitored?  BTW, where is Gary these days?  Did he succumb to illness, or has he moved on to greater things?   Is Mr. Alexander himself now a part of what laughably purports to be the Good team, and whose homes and businesses does he personally invade, or did he do a runner to some far-flung land to escape the corruption that blankets the Sahara company? Want to bet that at some point he was on first-name terms with Sir Frangelica himself? *winks..

Okay - so that was a typically stupid question, as there's no ways on earth that the Sadist would willingly lose us to any Government-affiliated company for monitoring.. Ain't that right, Mistuh Squatter Man?  Minus my idiotic input, you'll disappear into the woodwork overnight, as just another psychologically disturbed Cracker with a chip? *chokes...

I had some magnificent results with the Panasonic last night, the most interesting of which must be THIS large hologram that appears to be clinging to the window of the room I'm sitting in right now... I'd hung a CD on a bit of nylon from the curtain rail, as per a suggestion on mybroadband, to deter the birds from making kamekaze flights through the glass, and I'm guessing that was the reason for THIS particularly large sphere?  There are others in the picture as well, but it's the sheer size of that one that has me thinking the CD was somehow involved.. Ahmet?
Will you check out what's left of the avo tree HERE, and you can see for yourselves that the enhancers stuck and daubed about those remaining upper branches by young Vincent himself, have certainly had the desired effect.... *falls over... I'll have to wait and see the results of the most recent black sprayed-on zigzag application next to the grenadilla vine, and whether it's designed to enhance the laser beams or merely to degrade the concrete precast wall...
Is this the reason you've all steadfastly sat on your trembling hands since first I began shrieking for aid?   Who was it that persuaded you that it was Underworld payback business, and you shouldn't get involved FFS?

Despite that the web of vengeance grew to include the most random of victims, you remained carefully silent... What line did you use Jannie?  That your Superiors deliberately handed such enormous power to the Emperor of the Zone, with a view to taking him down at a later stage?  Hah!  There's very few of the Puppets you employ that have been quite as useful as Earl Michael Barnabas, and that's the truth...
I'd lay odds that amongst his many talents he's now a Consultant on the matter of the banned substances being flooded into the country.. Time to make it appear as if Law Enforcement are winning?  Set up a so-called Kingpin (preferably foreign), to be nabbed with a huge stash of drugs, and once the sting has been trumpeted in the media, call in our Earl to find a failsafe method of re-introducing the confiscated substances to the Community....

I'm guessing by now you know this to be the truth hal, but you prefer not to dwell on it, as you've been brainwashed into accepting that the country must fall into total moral decay before it can be saved by the wireless/laser technology?   Does it amuse you that our house and it's contents, including our vehicles, are being systematically destroyed by a criminal who answers to Barnabas?  Though Vincent's running mates are doing the encouraging, the damage couldn't be achieved without my own Controller being heavily involved, and you know this, and still remain silent?
Man, each time I spot the sanctimonious 'All it takes for evil to flourish' trotted out, I'm forced to reach for the bucket...

Despite my often incomprehensible babbling, I continue to be astounded by your collective inability to tell good from bad, though the likes of Ultra-Violet, Pieter Bezuidenhout, and Jannie van Zyl have had well over a decade to muddy the waters and control your thinking...
No offense intended, but it would appear that the higher the intellect, the easier it's been for the telecom's stalwarts to steer you along a pre-ordained path...
A path that has you willingly and vociferously supporting this country-wide inhumane abuse of rights...
The population are not dropping like flies?  How would you know that?  Because Jannie said so?  On what statistics do you base your assumption?
With Michael Barnabas' friend and confidante now installed as Head of Blood Services in Gauteng, why would you think that all the other relevant services haven't had key figures placed at the top, in order to hide the true results of this killing technology?
Jesus, joseph and mary!  I'M the retard here, and I'd be obliged if you didn't constantly try and steal my claim to fame, with your blind obedience to the Strategist!

Anyone know Rajiv Narandas personally?  He made the Tribune yesterday, for all the wrong reasons, and if he's a friend of yours, it's time for an Intervention... That boy simply reeks of steroid abuse, and no amount of connections to the Surveillance Project operators will save him in the long run.. Why not spirit him off to some larnie spa for a massive detox before it's too late and he self-destructs?
His mum is a stunningly beautiful woman, and her picture immediately put me in mind of Mr. Dawood's development that's going up on the hill next to Hugo Road...
How did the Roseanne cc. come by it's name, for it certainly doesn't sound Muslim-related in any way? *fascinated... Is there a connection between Mr. Dawood and Missus Narandas?  A long shot I grant you, but maybe worth a poke around?

Did the Development contractor somehow get to hear that I'd remarked on the dumping that's now taking place next to the Convent's Recreation Centre, or is it mere coincidence that the pile of rubbish has tripled since I first mentioned it?  *interested...
It's now 6.30am, and my Master has just chirruped his remote.. The signal for me to shift my butt and end this ear-bashing session for the moment...

LATER at 8.15am

AFAIK our Kaspersky expires in five or six days time, and the GW has yet to decide on an alternative Anti Virus program.. If the stats shown on my newly formatted blogger page are true, and in no way falsified by my avid Editor, then rather more people than I'd thought are fully aware that Balliram OWNS every last inch of our computer.
That should any damaging virus take down our PC during the period that the GW continues to dither, it will  be solely due to our Area Controller allowing this to happen, and nothing else...
I posted a week ago on the blogger Trouble-Shooting forum of my impatience to begin running Adsense, and of possibly earning a few much needed dollars...
There was an advice in gmail soon afterwards from someone called MaidenJane at blogger, though alas her? suggestions were way beyond our area of expertise, and I struggle to even find my way back to the correct forum..*eyeroll.. Give up and accept that there's no ways anything good will be allowed to come from my blog? You think?
Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 14th May 2012 at 1.32pm.