Tuesday, May 15, 2012

 BLUE RAIN..
(begun Monday 14th May at 11.00am..)

*What had been a relatively simple task to publish a picture at the head of my blog in the past, has now been rendered impossible...   Select from my Picasa Album pictures and then hitting Add Selected simply results in nothing.  Is this a tweak employed simply because you CAN, Balliram?  Pathetic in the extreme ....* Edit at 10.46am.  Hmm.. the Creep obviously thought better of it and has now allowed me to place a picture at the top.  Take a chill-pill dude and get your own life?*

At this point I've happily left the Internet to our seemingly anxious Controller, and I haven't bothered to try and update my blog for today either. *yawns.. Would he have you believe there's a problem with International? If so, you're more than welcome to buy his silly lies...
Meanwhile, with no Server, I went up and washed my little banger instead, as I knew there'd be a fair accumulation of gekko poo in the week since I last took her out. I'd also been hoping to pass the CPF Donations box over to our Treasurer to manage, so I fished it out from the boot, where it's been for longer than I can remember..

When I eventually unlocked the neatly-made wooden container, it was to find the hinge on the lid had corroded dramatically since I last saw it, and was in a bad way, though the rest of the metal fittings haven't been touched by the 'corrosion' at all..*startled... I brushed most of the crud off with a wire brush, and gave it a rub-down with Brasso, and it'll have to do for now...

Like I said - My housekeys, including my car keys, and the little key for that Donations box, have all spent a few days over at the Palmiet jondolo, and that's all it's taken for the garage and the car to be easily accessed and covered with a variety of enhancers or damaging substances....
Man, I couldn't figure out what was causing the dents on both the boot and the roof of my car, until I saw the amount of white blobs now daubed about the garage rafters, and I suppose I should be grateful he at least took his shoes off...*vomits... He'd keyed the bonnet quite badly while he was at it, and the damage to the driver's door has to be seen to be believed... Will he receive an award for his efforts at the next Barns Road Field Athletics Club function?  All of this destruction, achieved in the name of the Surveillance Project, for you KNOW that nothing takes place at ours, that isn't arranged and recorded by the Criminal next door...

I deserved this? How so?  For bringing to your attention that a local Druglord was sitting at the right hand of Mo Shaik, and has been given control of the Zone by means of the laser/wireless technology?  You'd been aware of this long before I'd begun blogging the facts?  Bollocks.  I don't buy it, and I'm betting that Mr. van Zyl gave you all the run-around until he was finally forced to concede that it's the truth... *shrugs...
A Master Prevaricator that occasionally loses the plot, and gets caught with his pants down...

From the sudden wildly fluctuating tones of my 'tinnitis,' and Millie's outrage, I wouldn't be at all surprised were Balliram hunkered down again in der Bunker, having hidden his Beemer in the garage.. Why would one with the all-powerful NIA clearance feel the need for such stealth? *curious...  Could I possibly be correct in thinking he has tighter control over my Internet use from his nearby lair, as opposed to the Radio Station on Ridge?  Interesting...
Why would he suddenly feel the need for increasing my censorship after all this time, or have I got it all wrong and it's our phones that are making him nervous?  Who could I possibly call that would have Balliram changing his routine so drastically?   The Physics Professor?  The Mast Fighter?  The Mast Fighter's appie down the Coast?  Your sweating is misplaced o Great One, as I simply don't have the appetite for humiliating myself further on this deliciously grey and windy day, though I find your increased attentions most interesting.. *grins..

Tuesday 15th May at 3.10am.

Occasionally I'll do something out of the blue and catch my Controller napping, but for the most part I'm a creature of habit, and predictable as hell....
Take the tiny CPF Meeting room for example.. I nearly always sit myself down in the same place, hey Laz?  *waves...  So it figures that that corner is going to be swamped with enhancers.... *shrugs painfully...
Can I guess?  On a previous occasion I'd sat outside the room and taken several pictures of the enormous overhead spotlight that stands mere yards from the door, with stunning results HERE.

This time I'd gone about it a tad differently, and the minute we'd arrived (before anyone else), I'd switched off the room lights and had snapped a whole slew of pics taken randomly around that cramped space... Oops? *teeth.... You can guarantee I missed some of the enhancers, but what I did get is pretty astonishing, and for once I actually questioned whether my camera had lost the plot... Other members drifted in and while they chatted, I wandered outside and took a snap of the overhead spotlight... Say WHAT??!!  Will you check out the little monitor when I hold it up to that blinding light?  I called her to come take a dekko and she did, just before the batteries were sucked dry and the camera died... *winks...

A pity I'd not taken spares with me, but she'd seen it as clearly as I had... A broken line of fiery blue rain, each 'drop' about ten inches long, falling in a never-ending stream from the lamp itself down the length of the pole to the ground...  If the camera hadn't been deliberately killed at that point, I would've had a clear winner, and I suspect that I won't be afforded that opportunity again, EVER... No matter, as the picture I'd taken just seconds before that, shows clearly that the air is filled with holograms to the left of that lightpole HERE.  Pretty hey?  *dances....
It made me think of the two chaps I'd seen last Thursday in Pinetown, as we cruised along...Both were wearing the red boiler suit of say, E.S. Electrical, and they'd been standing at the foot of a streetlight looking up at the cowling with great interest... One of them was using some sort of lens to study the light, and the only way I can describe it, is that it looked like those fat lenses you get to screw on the front of your SLR semi-automatic Minolta?  A single fat tube slung on a cord around his neck like binoculars?

What does he see when he holds that device up to the cowling?  Something similar to that rain of blue fire we both saw running down the pole at speed last night?  Maybe not, as IIRC, that streetlight's lamp was off, while our overhead had been burning brightly... It's impossible for me to act blase when I'm treated to these miracles of technology, and though it's a shame I wasn't allowed to capture it on camera, I've a very level-headed witness to corroborate what I saw....
A witness who was treated to three nearby gunshots some time on Saturday night.. The goonda-style intimidation begins, or were they not for her benefit in any way? Just a loud reminder to the general community that the Zone is OWNED by a Druglord and his criminal army?

So Al old boy, can you make any sense of my stumbling description?  *studies the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban.. You want to explain what that was, running down the length of the overhead pole at such a rate?  You care to tellus whether it was 'perfectly safe' or bad for our general health?  Come now, don't go all silent on me, as I figure I've earned a few answers...
The way I see it, is that the unqualified criminals in possession of the computerised program you handed them, are abusing it's powers to the extent that someone could get hurt.. Tsk, what am I saying!

The little Sydenham Heights Rep was already badly damaged last December, when your charming associates used that light on Crouch to nail and cripple her, for her contribution to our Sector Policing Forum...
How I'd gone on and on about the newly acquired precision of the attacks at the end of 2011, sort of makes sense since I woke to Stef Roux's participation, and I can only guess that it's the use of the lasers that's making these assaults as easy to achieve as shooting ducks in a barrel? You gonna have a word with my Area Controller?  You gonna nudge him in cautious, comradely fashion, and suggest mildly that he tone it down, or don't you dare, you weasel?
You and I both know that such a route would be a waste of time anyway, as Balliram and his Benefactor are showing clear signs of advanced Omnipotence disease, and there's only one remedy for that, as Nayager would tell you if he could... *winks...

I find it odd that for the past two or three days (prior to last night), I've been permitted to stroll about my yard after dark, taking pictures, without my camera being interfered with.. Why would Balliram deny that he has such control over that little device, when the evidence has been overwhelming?  I must confess that the photos I took INSIDE the Meeting room last night are so astonishing that I don't know what to do with them.. Care to check them out Mistuh Spence?
Would you care to see the other random pictures I've taken of the dogs, or the GameWrecker, using the flash after dark, to see that the colours are true, and that there's sod-all wrong with my Panasonic, other than it's obedience to my Controller's remote?

My word, but the Strategist's Sales Pitch must be brilliant, as it changes slightly to suit each new development that arises... You hadn't noticed?  He's pulled strings and used his connections to help your business get off the ground, and there's not a bad bone in his body?  *keels over choking..  Fraternising with the underbelly of society was unavoidable, Jannie?  Sure it was... Jesus, do your fanbois actually BUY that crap?
Once you'd given them the powerlines and let them do their thing, the plan was to infiltrate their ranks and take them down one by one? What a total crock!
I'd suggest that the Master Plan involves the entire country being brought to it's knees, and that the employment of the Barnabas and Agliotti-type lowlifes will ultimately help to achieve this goal, as the old-fashioned concepts of honesty and integrity rapidly become a thing of the past...

The GW says that our Controller can't be pulling his Beemer into their garage to hide it during the day, and he insists there's another car in there already... Has Balliram set himself up with his own proxy, to muddy his comings and goings?  Would he have you believe for one minute, that the appalling levels of the BackFire frequency flooding our home, are not of his doing?
The Courageous Couple have no need to attend Harvard to have acquired the degrees they hold in the art of Prevarication.. Would our Mo care to put that in his prop and smoke it?  *chokes..
Peace julle..

---oOo---

Tuesday 15th May 2012 at 10.29am...