Saturday, May 12, 2012

MANLY PURSUITS...
(begun Sunday 13th May at 3.30am..)

*Edit at 9.22am:  I'd barely repaired the last typo and hit update before the Creep was expressing his outrage, and instead of getting View Blog I was given repeated Service Unavailable Error 503s...Lame. You'd better believe that's the least of what I can expect to go through today.. *shrugs*

The old BackFire's been running off the scale since yesterday afternoon.. Something I said or did? Add to that a touch of lower back pain, and you know the vendetta queen next door ain't happy...*teeth...
It's not enough that my old man's immune system is shot to hell, and that he's down with a fearsome miserable cold?  Naa, it's never enough, hey Balliram?

Did I run true to form yesterday?  Score me.  Ten out of ten for predictability?  Yeah, I wasn't supposed to talk to Vincent, but I only have to see the youngster for that idea to fly out of the window... When I'd taken his hand earlier on, I got the over-riding feeling that he's a good guy who's being totally manipulated by the foul... I'd called out to him fairly early on that he could go ahead and cut the darned fiddlewood tree back, to keep Balliram happy..
Five minutes later and I'd looked out to see him deep in conversation on his cell...
I guess he was told to stick to the original orders after all?  Orders that included a good many trips trudging back and forth to his large tog-bag sitting in the toolshed.. *winks..

You can see some of his achievements HERE on the precast wall next to the offending fiddlewood.. No holding back there...*eyeroll..  He must have filled his damage quota for the day, as he'd gone off happily enough before 2pm.. I'd actually heard him running the weed wacker into the ground deliberately, so when he'd handed me the broken part later in the day, it came as no surprise...
Will the Druglord's fanboy runners be content with the damage he achieved?  Shame...
I'd asked him whether he'd been given safety goggles to wear, and gloves to use when working with some of the different compounds, and he'd said no to both.... So I'd sent him off with the www.holoforum.org. addie, and suggested he Register and research the dangerous game he's involved in.. Nothing wrong in that, surely?

Did I do the right thing Balliram?  Barnabas must surely prefer his employees to be fully informed about the technology they're working with? I'd also given him my blog addie, and told him to go read what I'd written about him yesterday, as I have no secrets....
It's a given that young Vincent will be encouraged to increase his destructive activities as a result of my frankness, but that can't be helped, and who knows, maybe it could finally jerk the GW from his coma....

LATER at 4.35am

The Sadist had been unable to resist sending me a Knives to the Back of heroic proportions as I sat in the loo late yesterday afternoon.. Had he been playing back the stolen conversations and hadn't liked what he'd heard?
The holograms had been in scarce supply when I'd gone out with my camera before 8pm.. There were enough to make it worthwhile, but I deleted more pictures than I saved... What I did net however, were a good many of the bounce-off points creating blinding pin-points of light as the beams touched them, and it's these pictures that have helped me to find all the different substances being used, that I would otherwise never have noticed... *grins..
I'm building quite a collection, as you can see from THIS artistically arranged tableau, and today I have to figure out how to add THESE over-decorated pieces of wood, without ruining the overall effect... How many of the applications are laser-friendly, and how many are employed simply for destructive purposes is something I doubt I'll ever get to find out, though it's unlikely to deter me from my squirrel-like activities...

The Indian Telecoms Industry have been ordered to dumb down mast emissions by 90%? *blinks..  May I assume that they're already wired to the max, and that this sanctimonious edict won't change anything?  With control of each mast's output now in the hands of individual operators like Balliram, and the careful monitoring of those who have the technological means to measure the emissions, it's a piece of pie to know in advance of an Inspector's planned visit, and to dumb down the relevant emissions accordingly...
The sudden call for the Indian tower emissions to be drastically decreased indicates nothing more than that there are probably elections looming on the horizon, and you'll have to pardon my cynicism...*yawns..

I sent the Educator a couple of lines the other day, requesting that should he visit, he bring along a digital camera.. The Aviator's vehemence that emails cannot be made to disappear before they reach their destination, was a statement I found more than a little disturbing..How is it that those blessed with an apparently sharper brain than most, suffer in so many cases from tunnel-vision? *looks at the rabbit...
You're not personally an Area Controller, and you know nothing of the laser/wireless Surveillance Project? Right.  And my middle name is Einstein.. *mutters....
Why the need for the cloak and dagger secrecy?  Why not speak openly of the marvels of this sophisticated technology?  It would defeat the whole point?  What point, FFS?

Allen Spence cannot deny that he handed control of the powerlines to a Druglord, a corrupt Station Commander, and their Curry Mob affiliated IT Monkey, Collin P. Balliram.  An error of judgement? Rubbish!  That was the plan from the getgo.. The ShaikBoyz were to recruit the Muslim Community, and Barnabas and the Curry Mafia, the rest... Once the technology was up and running, it was to be suddenly 'hijacked' and fall into the hands of the Opposition, who would demonstrate it's merits by outing the Corrupt in Government...
I'll ask you again  -  How many of the Coffer Looters are actually behind bars, and how many sit happily twiddling their thumbs on full pay?

An elaborate theatrical dance designed to distract you from the fact that you've given up your privacy forever.. You work for the so-called Good guys and are tech-savvy enough to keep them out of your own home?  Hey, for the moment maybe...
Try expressing an opinion at odds with Mr. van Zyl's party line, and see how long before they're all over you, and you're starring in your own live satellite feed to the crass...  Your opinions match those of the Telecom's Strategist exactly?  Well, bully for you! Now - can you say baaa, baaa, as you're herded into the pen with all the other sheep?

My kid up in Rosetta tells me she'd not been getting SMS messages for a week or so, when approximately 20 flew into her phone yesterday.. She also says the vodacom tower must be on overload, as their internet connection sucks...
A mere coincidence, Janneman?  How long before one of those struggling residents is persuaded to allow a tower to be erected on their property?  Negotiations are already underway?  It's all too easy, right?  Dumb the service down to zilch, and then watch how willingly the suckers accept the arrival of a health-destroying, mass-controlling eyesore on the horizon?  Progress? Pfft..   As you're well aware, I've nothing much against the masts themselves.. It's the bloody satellite dishes added to them, and the wireless/laser over the powerlines that I find so nauseating, in more ways than one... *winks...

Who among you could ever have predicted that I'd give the pretty little Missus Courageous a run for her money?  That a chin-bewhiskered, backfiring, sewer-mouthed Simpleton of the first order would enslave and obsess her less-than-manly and perverted husband, almost to the exclusion of his own family?  Sticks and stones, dewd?  Nothing you haven't earned and deserved, and you know it...
No one disses the Mob and gets away with it?
Ever consider that without the support and backing of your fellow criminals, and your control of the fantabulous technology, I'd have eaten you for breakfast ,and spat out the remains?
A small, mean-minded and sadistic bully, hiding behind the skirts of his powerful connections, is what you are, and that's a fact...
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 13th May 2012 at 9.12am..