Sunday, May 27, 2012

NOTHING PERSONAL...?
(begun Sunday 27th May at 5.20am...)


I'm really battling to get going this morning... I know it sounds daft, but I've got the feeling I must stop mucking about and get a move on... Self-preservation?  I should've forgotten every last detail of the previous weekend's upgraded assault by now, but I haven't...
Sitting there on the edge of Cloud 9 at 8am last Sunday, literally sizzling all over as he microwaved me on High, has to be one of the weirdest and most unpleasant experiences I've had yet.. Man, I was practically crackling with the energy, as it poured all over me...

Odd how I'd known straight off that it wasn't a practise run, and the old instinct had kicked in to save my sorry hide.. Imagine if I'd had the Panasonic sitting on the little tripod, set on Self-Timer, and had managed to get it going in time?  Would the results have shown me perched there, wreathed in those spooky swirls of smoke, with a couple of rainbow-coloured bolts of light sticking out of me?
You want to run that stumbling description by our Dr. Roux, Janneman?  It's the best I can do, and it's the only way my camera knows how to interpret what it sees during that second...

Any of the students over at Howard College had the nerve to try it out on each other?  The guys that told Professor Els their knee joints were playing up after they'd been working in the lab?  Running any sort of tests to simulate exactly what was done to me last weekend would be pointless without Collin Balliram's full co-operation, and somehow I don't see him freely admitting to the full extent of that particular onslaught...
Saturday had been bad enough, and by midday, I'm guessing my white blood cell count had all but done a runner for good.. The mere fact that I'm sitting back here, yapping on, and have lived to tell the tale, will have the Telecom's Strategist shrugging off my claims with ease... *vomits...

With hindsight, the reason behind the punishment meted out (and that's most certainly what it was), would've been my visit to Dodge City two days earlier, when the Comms. Officer had spied me chatting to someone in the little office adjoining their Meeting room...  The Crumb had panicked totally, and for some reason he'd probably thought I had my camera out again, and I was showing off my hologram pictures as I'd done a couple of weeks before, to the little Captain...
She'd expressed her bafflement at the time, and I'd gone on my way feeling a bit better that at least she'd allowed me to show her one or two photos, and that was that...
See - These are the cops that should be looking after me, and who, for one reason or another have been unable to lift a finger in my defence... Turns out I care more for their welfare than they do mine, but I'm well aware of the circumstances beyond their control, and don't hold it against them...
Barnabas' Holder of the Fort appears to regard me in a new light these days (gotta LOVE that turn of phrase!) and I honestly can't see why.. I'm still the same bumbling Idiot, stumbling about with my dire warnings and no real means of backing up my claims, so WTF is his problem?

It's not the first time it's occurred to me to invite myself to tea with the Druglord's Missus...You think I'm joking?  I'm not...
It's the sort of Community I live in, foreign as it may sound to you... People here are just well, nice, and you get invited round to pop in, at the drop of a hat....
I'd happily spend an hour or two showing that stoic lady my pictures, though chances are she may interpret them in similar fashion to the Environmentalist, as being some sort of possible spiritual phenomenon... *blinks... What would doing such a thing achieve in the long run?  Odds are that our Earl has kitted out their home with every protective measure he could lay his hands on, and it's true that the worst fall-out isn't likely to affect them, as it's experienced INSIDE the home, via your powerlines...
That's not really what I'm on about, here ...
No.  I'd simply like for Missus Barnabas to study the great swarms of holograms in the air above our DSTV dish and around the towering spotlight up at the Hall, and to decide for herself whether she thinks her husband has the power to keep the air above her children and grandchildren's homes clear of this astonishing technology.... *coughs..

Would it occur to her to wonder whether the sheer number of spheres filling the air might just end up shortening the lives of her own precious family, in the long run? I'd lay odds that she's nothing like the callous and calculating bastard she married, and that all she really wants is for her family to be safe from harm...
Showing her my pictures would at least allow her to decide for herself whether Dr. Roux's quantum laser Communications system is set to affect her life detrimentally, despite the enormous power her SO wields here in the Zone...

Typically, I can't recall whether Stephen Fry and said on the telly last night that women have more than one and a half, or two and a half times the amount of pain sensors, than men... Whatever... I figure that explains why Missus B.Snr., Sue, and me have reacted so badly to the Creep's ministrations....
It's what I've been trying to tell you all along... Just because you're a bloke and don't physically feel the effects of all this technology in the air, simply means that you have an inferior alarm system to ours... You're taking the identical amount of crud that we are, but in your case it's quite possible your body will only let you know once it's too late... Right now may I suggest that if you work in IT and have a family, you organise some serious Life Insurance and Hospital cover, so that at least your loved-ones are taken care of, should the shit hit the fan....
Scare-mongering?  That would no doubt be what Jannie van Zyl calls it, but that's bullshit...
I'm a realist, and you chaps out there who support this appalling experiment so blindly, (be you NIA-clearanced Agents or Controllers), have no excuse for not getting your affairs in order, no matter how young and omnipotent you feel...
It's not like you're struggling financially FFS, and what would be the harm of setting up a safety net, just in case?

It's just this minute struck me that were I able to run Adsense, chances are I'd end up with an Insurance company sitting on my blog.. Something that wouldn't exactly add to my already dodgy credibility..*grins...
If you'd thought the sudden return of my gmail Profile after I'd published yesterday's The Wow Factor, meant that Balliram has retreated from corrupting my mail service, you can think again...  It took several attempts and about 3+ hours to replace the expired Kaspersky with AVG, due, I've no doubt at all, to deliberate interference by our charming Area Controller....
Once it was finally installed I'd managed to get into blogger.com and mybroadband with ease, but my gmail account was another story altogether....

The Aviator would have it that the iBurst connection was to blame, and I'm not going to argue on that score...*looks at Ian Halliday...
We labrats here in the Zone (and you may check the coverage at this point) hardly feature on your personal radar these days, Ian?  I'll say again that you're as culpable as Sutcliffe when it comes to shafting an entire Community, and allowing us to be used in this appalling experiment... Will you whine that you had no choice but to follow Mr. van Zyl's orders, and that you had no idea that a flimsily disguised Druglord and his corrupt cronies were to Oversee the lives of the people living here, via their powerlines?  Sure you will... Your guilt, like Michael Sutcliffe's, will have the edge taken off it, by the comforting sight of your personal bank balance... *spews...
Nobody's twisting our arm to stay with iBurst?  And the alternative for cash-strapped retirees?  Telkom's adsl?  In our case the frying pan/fire metaphor immediately springs to mind, and I'm sure you'll figure out the reason why......

The removal of the Telkom cable feeding my kid's residence in Rosetta, and the recent steady increase in crime in that little backwater, should give you a clue that the Curry Mafia aren't the only ones who indulge in petty revenge....*studies the Strategist...
I'm making a mountain out of a mole-hill again, Jannie?  It's just another area that must be wirelessed, and nothing personal?  Sure dude, if you say so..
Peace..
PS Once again I find there are huge gaps between my published updates.  The UAguru insists that it's a problem caused by the occasional picture I blog, though they have become a rarity.... I of course, am not so sure...

---oOo---

Sunday 27th May 2012 at 10.54am.