Thursday, May 03, 2012

GROWING A PAIR...
(begun Wednesday 2nd May at 2.30am..)


It's generally worth paying attention when Nobby barks.  He's a fairly quiet animal, and doesn't usually make a sound unless he has good reason.  So what's just set him off like that? A cat?  Oops, I forgot.  Our Controller won't have the cowling cameras activated at the moment, as he'll be otherwise occupied inflicting pain on the vulnerable dummies nearby..*yawns...
I'd sat up two or three times in bed earlier, and had contemplated getting up, but in the end the Bossman always wins, not so? *winks..
He's truly flogging a dead horse when he causes the camera batteries to 'die', and it's almost as if he's gone into panic mode... Of course he's way too late, and I already have over 300 pictures carefully stored on my original memory card, and am nudging 200 on my newest card, and there's probably very little that I've not got on record already, so his efforts are wasted..*beams..

He's more than welcome to the few on the GW's cheapo camera, but I'll just keep my beauties to myself, shall I?  Some of my faves?  Check THIS ghostly sphere floating over towards Telkom's white wireless box, with a tiny ball of bright blue light in it's centre?  Neat hey?  And THIS one, that I've caught repeatedly sitting high up in the fork of the avo tree?  Or how's about THIS brilliant white orb, so close to the dog she could almost nip it?
And the chemical compounds applied to the gouge marks on our furniture?  A tad excessive ja, but fascinating nonetheless, hey Ahmet?

Have Jannie van Zyl's underworld associates suggested they'd be less than thrilled were he to arrange for the twisted pair cabling to be installed at Rosetta?  I'm giving you an escape hatch here, Mistuh Geniality, in case you hadn't noticed?  *teeth...
You yourself would be happy to overlook my demented railings and oblige by replacing the carefully 'stolen' landline, but alas, you're not in a position to offend your nefarious business partners in any way?  Sure you aren't.. *shrugs...

How's our Ian Halliday keeping these days?  Racked by guilt at his involvement in handing innocents into the hands of savage criminals?  Or does he sit counting the days until his finances have accrued to the point where he can take the money and run? *interested... It took Dumbo next door a long time to figure out that his constant refusal to allow us the iBurst connection that's legitimately paid for, reflected on Halliday himself, and even now we're treated to the occasional failure to connect, when the unstable flake who masquerades as our proxy Service Provider wishes to make a point...
Do you have any idea of the number of citizens undergoing similar treatment to ours?  You have van Zyl's word that it's no more than a handful of deserving loud-mouths?  Well now, ain't that reassuring? *vomits...

Fortunately for the Telecoms Agent, he still has droves of witless fanbois like BOFH, who are more than willing to publicly make complete asses of themselves on his behalf.. It's undeniably sobering to think that it's the likes of that seriously retarded Plonker who by now more than likely controls his own section of powerlines in the street where he lives, as he certainly displays at least some of the desired traits of an Area Controller, if nothing else, for his blind fealty to the Strategist... *eyeroll....
Man, I started off here with at least a bit of respect for a few of you.  A respect that's been worn away over the years as the depths of corruption surrounding the Surveillance Project became clearer by the day... Turns out that you're happy to replace one set of greedy Looters with another far more insidious type of criminal...
Those who won't only thieve your assets, but the very privacy you appear to regard so lightly...

You're happy to have a cheap goonda thug joining your teenaged daughter in her room?  Your wife, as she showers?  Your sister, as she sits on the loo?  You astonish me, you really do... The mere fact that you consider yourselves exempt from these 'visits' is an indication of just how neatly you've been suckered...*yawns...
Anyone found an answer to my query about the 'star' that was hanging over the Reservoir Hills water-works? Not yet?  Take your time, as I don't think it's going anywhere for a while...

LATER at 4.45am

I'd been out on the verandah waiting for Cola to drop a load, when lightning flashed brightly down south,  followed by the rumble of thunder...
Does your camera capture the blinding pinpoints of light emitted by some of the laser bounce-off points as the beams dart hither and yon?   Check out the giant saucer-like cat's eyes glowing behind the stand of slow-roasted mielies HERE... It would take a Forensics expert less than a second to verify that those twin beauties are not a cat, but rather the cloned version of Physcia Grisea, with a large lump of white chemical compound buried in their centres... *eyeroll...

LATER at 5.25am

I'd staggered out to do the trash, only to be met by a wall of heat, though the storm appears to be concentrated over Isipingo for the moment.. The MTB down at the Howard College wireless base station is lit to the max, and even without my spectacles I could see that there are now additional lights in that area.. Did it occur to you that the power pushing out from that tower block alone, must somehow be recouped, and that organised cable 'theft' will be rife in the nearby suburbs?  The longer it takes the cabling to be replaced, the more power is saved.. *belches...

I was idly thinking about my two missing passports, when I realised that my Controller had known exactly where they were kept.  When, on the odd occasion the GW had needed his for reference, I'd simply haul them out from the little bedside cupboard and spread them out on the bed in full view of THIS copious amount of laser enhancers daubed about the rafters just outside my window... Did Balliram present them to his Benefactor gift-wrapped?  You must have known he'd had them nicked, but up against the rest of the lies and subterfuge necessary to operate this invasive technology, it was considered a minor infraction and amusing at the time?  *spews...
Move over Mistuh President, for there are more than a few Potties qualified to sit next to Your Kettleness... Potties that laughably consider themselves to be better than the amateur trough-feeders they diligently out in the media, using the surveillance technology...

Don't tar all cops with the same brush?  Why Stephen dear, it's getting near impossible to tell which of you are Good, and which have played Bad for so long they can no longer find their reverse gear... You want to grow a pair and make an effort at saving us?  I didn't think so... Are you easily irritated these days?  Suddenly enraged for no apparent reason?  Do you spend a great deal of time in the shadow of that nearby radio mast?  An Intellectual such as yourself would no doubt have heard of Mast Rage and shrugged it off scornfully as a myth.. You think?

I'd gone into the darkened bathroom a few minutes ago and pulled the door to, behind me, hoping to glimpse a glowing beam as he leapt in to join me.. It only took seconds for both Millie and my back teeth fillings to announce that he'd beaten me to it, in anticipation of the Wednesday hair-washing ritual.. No matter, I can wait.. *shrugs...

Thursday 3rd May at 3.25am

Hopefully it unnerved the Coward for a while at least.  Yeah - I've taken to remarking out loud each time I see the tiny flickering of what I'd assumed to be interference with our power supplies. I'd not bothered before, but since it looks like it's the laser beams that I see after all, why not let the bastard know...
You remember the fun he'd had with my hairdryer...? How I'd be sitting using it here at the desk and he'd spike the override switch and kill it?  He'd done the same with my trusty twin-tub until the GW had invested in his water-gobbling, time-consuming, computerised Samsung, that had arrived with it's own carefully installed 'extras', courtesy of what passes for our local spooks...

Answer me this - Have I not done somewhat better than any of you anticipated?  Have I not EARNED my stripes? Have I not taken every beating I've been given and still tottered back up on my feet to try again?  You've changed what passes for the rules?  You've moved the damned goal posts to suit yourselves?  Hell - I more than get the picture, and have done for ages.. So you can control the population via their appliances, including their motor vehicles and lawn mowers? Whoohooo!  Now if you had decent, responsible techs operating the system, I'd be bowled over by the cleverness of it all..  As it is, I'm simply nauseated...
I've earned a break, and I'd be obliged if you saw to it that the Bully next door backs off of our electrical goods... If I wish to cut my own lawn, I should be allowed to do so without that sniggering Lout's interference...

Jesus, joseph and mary, but I'd like to see how you'd have coped with what we've been through, and whether you'd have stayed the course... Van Zyl himself would've been crying like a baby had he endured just half the physical pain engineered by the Prick Next Door... ENOUGH!   You've more than got your bloody message across, now put him away where he belongs, and order him to leave us alone FFS.  You've demonstrated how brilliantly you can manipulate even the best of people into becoming downright criminals, as with poor young Vincent, though that side of this rotten operation would've been down to the likes of Michael Barnabas and his scurvy minions... To each his own, right?

BTW Allen, I'm back to a constant metallic taste in my fat mouth that won't shift.. *looks at the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban.. Pretty conclusive evidence that the EMR levels in this house have been cranked up off the scale again.. You gonna stick your well-paid neck out on this one, and have a word, or am I regarded as a non-entity to be ignored, since I solved the frigging mystery?  Your call...
Peace..

---oOo---


Friday 4th May 2012 at 9.14am.