Saturday, May 05, 2012

RUDE AWAKENING..
(begun Saturday 5th May at 5.30am..)


Has Sutcliffe abandoned his erstwhile chums and skipped off back to Oz?  Has he told them they're on their own, and it's not his problem?  Have Haripersad and his colleagues been persuaded to expunge all reference to the corrupt ex-City Manager from the Manase Report?
Turns out it was Derek Naidoo who drew the short straw, and he's been outed in all his glory in the Press this past week, with the inevitable protestations of innocence on the Mercury's front page yesterday..
And now it's Jacquie's turn.. Check out Action Against City Official wanted, on Page 2 of the same Mercury, to verify her relationship with Cornelis Groesbeek and his H20 created company.
Is our own Michael Barnabas reassuring them that it's all piss and wind, and that they're perfectly safe, or is there a chance he smells a shift coming?

I'd blogged Ms. Subban years back as being heavily involved in the corruption surrounding the Surveillance Project, and I even had her picture stuck on my fridge along with the rest of the Crooks Gallery.  Irregularly awarding tenders?  You want to take a bet that at the time, she ran it past her Boss, and Sutcliffe had said to go for it?  Nothing in writing of course, hey Mikey?  A deliciously tainted transaction that Herr Doktor Sutcliffe would've added to Subban's Leverage file the minute her back was turned, in case it came in handy one day...
With his access to the Eavesdropping technology, he would've been garnering usable titbits on ALL his colleagues over the years, in order to create himself a safety net in the event that the shit hit the fan.. *yawns..

You can guarantee that not one of those unfortunate Suckers will come out and say that Sutcliffe was well aware of all the deals taking place, and that he actually encouraged them... It's his word against theirs, and he's safely a few thousand kilometres away, right? *winks..
In the long run?  Another carefully engineered distraction, ultimately doomed to go the way of all the other 'investigations' we've been promised, as it's swept under the already bulging carpet forever..

Who's manning the cowling cameras up along the Highway area where those two gangs are now terrorising the community?  Jannie?  You'll have access to all the various Controllers dotted about up that way?  You want to give us their names, and we can try and figure out if they're connected to the Underworld in any way? Whether or not they're using the streetlight cameras to assist in the assaults on resident's homes, just as Nayager and Balliram demonstrated it could be done?  How DARE I suggest that this is happening?  Hey - I've done nothing but tell you the truth, as I guess my way about this minefield, and if I say so myself I've been right more often than not..*belches...

On the home front?  Man, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't devastated by the extent of Vincent's destructive achievements on what is most certainly the Druglord's behalf..  It's not so much the ruination he's caused, but the fact that he found us unpleasant enough to warrant such behaviour.. Do I hear a collective boo hoo out there? Stuff you.  I'm going to stick to my guns and insist that basically he's a good lad who's been fed a bunch of lies for so long that he sees nothing wrong with what he's doing... Lies, accompanied by flattery and gifts, that would've turned a saint to crime... *shrugs..
I didn't get the usual sms from him last night, verifying that he'll be coming to 'work' for us today or tomorrow, and I'm hardly surprised... I'd like to think he has access to my blog and reads my thoughts for himself, though that's probably wishful thinking..*sighs.. It's more likely that one of his running mates has put him in the picture, and they're busy figuring out what his next move should be..
It's all pretty sad really, but as it's just a drop in this ocean of corruption, I must get over it, and move on...
Besides, it's highly unlikely that our Controller will be ordered to leave our whacker and mower alone as I'd requested, and I guess we'll just have to sit back and watch the grass grow, like the OWNED labrats that we are...

Dickwad had decided that this past Thursday warranted a slight variation on a tiresome theme, and I was treated to jabs to my right ovary area that arrived without warning before 8am, and lasted on and off until the GW dropped me back home before 2pm, whereupon they vanished mysteriously..*yawns..  He used it again this morning to prod me off of Cloud 9, and very effective it is too, though he's not repeated the exercise since then...
Has Balliram mentioned all the work that's being done HERE around the toilet window, mere yards from ours?  I'd not seen nor heard those alterations being done, and must therefore conclude they're taking place on Thursdays while we're out?  Nothing to worry my grizzled head over?  If it's okay with you, I'll be the judge of that, for there's very little that goes on at No. 6 that doesn't impact on us eventually, one way or the other.. Changes to pipes, and alterations and additions to walls facing us, in particular...

Could it be the little fiddlewood tree just outside my window in the front garden by der Bunker that's causing a LOS problem?  Are the alterations being done by the Coward's toilet, an attempt at a work-around?  It's astonishing that the tree continues to survive, despite every effort that's been made to kill it off, including ants being encouraged to flourish at it's base..*gags.. Likewise, the sturdy petria that's now so dense it must surely present an irritation to His Lordship?  Both plants that I've always had V cut back fiercely and on a regular basis in the past, but for some reason I've declined to allow of late...
Okay - So I took umbrage once I realised the full extent of the ongoing mischief and damage being caused at ours, and I guess I can be forgiven for that.. *shrugs... The Polo?  The computerised washing machine?  The weed whacker and lawn mower?  You'd have laughed it off if they were your belongings? Hah! Those items are just the tip of the iceberg.. wait and see....

It doesn't look as though Leonard Els is planning a visit down our way anytime soon, as I've not heard a word from him since his initial response to Karl Muller's elbow jog... No matter.  People have lives to lead.
Meanwhile, Balliram continues his foolish efforts to close the barn door way after this nag has done a runner, and it's seldom I can shoot more than couple of pictures using the Panasonic, before it's shut down remotely... Do I mind?  Not in the least, as I find it oddly flattering that he's been forced to watch my every move even more closely than usual...
He's welcome to the pictures on the GW's little camera, while my two groaning memory cards must remain unavailable to his grubby fingers....

Hands up how many of you have been persuaded to believe that my photos are the result of dust particles? *laughing...I'd be only too happy to prove you wrong.. Will you check out THIS large ghostly orb as it hangs near the white Telkom wireless box by Balliram's servants quarters?  See the tiny blue sphere riding inside it? Pretty hey?  How's about THIS white tennis-ball-sized hologram on the front path, so close to the dog that she could turn and nip it?  Or THESE bright white ping-pong balls just outside the GW's bedroom window in the courtyard?  No fuzziness there at all....
What about the dozens of holograms that surround our satellite dish HERE, or lurk in the back garden HERE?  And no, they're never in the same place twice, so you can put that in your Damage Control pipe and puff on it....

How does Ahmet of www.holoforum.org feel about the employment of the laser beams INSIDE our home?  Is he sufficiently knowledgeable to be able to say whether this could be affecting our health detrimentally?  That the weirdness caused to my eyesight could be as a direct result of our Controller's dedication, as opposed to natural causes?  Are you listening, bwana?  As an Observer, have you managed to clinically detach yourself from what you know to be the truth, the whole truth, sohelpusgod?
Occasionally my gut feelings lead me astray, but more often than not, they're eerily correct, and I guess that you've known for a long time that my chirps are for real...
Eight years old? I've an idea that if they're taught at an early age to use the Speaker function and to avoid their still growing heads at all costs, they'll get away with it.. How many parents will bother to insist on rules, and how many youngsters can be relied on to take them seriously?  I guess we're going to find out soon enough, although certainly not from any official statistics published... Such stats will never see the light of day, with all the Puppets now installed in key positions, not so Janneman? *waves to Alex...

LATER at 8.20am

A text just came in from Barnabas' Landscape Artiste to say that he's off to Kokstad and will be back to 'work' in what's left of my garden, next week.. Cest la vie...  Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 5th May 2010 at 12.04pm.