Wednesday, May 02, 2012

SLIVERS OF LIGHT....
(begun Tuesday 1st May at 7.25pm...)


If he says I should be able to see the laser beams then it must be so, though even I know to tread warily at this point.  It's common knowledge that if you want something that badly, your head can fool you into seeing things that aren't there...
In retrospect, I probably do see them, but they're kept so short there's not time for the message to get to the brain... Until this morning, that is...
I'd gotten up before 4am and had gone though in the dark for a pee.. As I sat there, a line of gold slid across the bottom of my eyes from right to left, and vanished.  I remember thinking 'pretty', but I was barely awake..
Sitting down to take a pee in the afternoon, deja vu kicked in, and I took a closer look at the chrome-plated  toilet roll holder and the single decorative tile on the wall directly opposite. He'd gone to town with the rust-brown compound on the metal, but had used the lightest of touches on the tile.
If I'd not seen that line of gold at 4am I wouldn't have thought to check those two areas..

You want to tell your colleagues why it's necessary to view a 67-year old circus freak taking a dump?  You want to tell your wife of the lengths you'll go to, to impress your equally sick Peers?  Oh, hang on! Your work is so Top Secret you're not allowed to share the details with even your nearest and dearest?  That fortuitous detail will have saved her a great deal of embarrassment, right?
It's not like I wasn't aware of this particular perversion already, as he'd hit Millie an almighty whack once before when I was in the loo, confirming his presence beyond a doubt..  Check the pictures I took this arvo, before he killed the camera batteries HERE.
See how neatly the cistern tap screw-head has been coated with the turquoise emulsion, and the other colours applied to the pipes?  See the brown rust-like application on the chrome-plated door handle, that matches the toilet-roll holder?  HERE...
Dear jesus, what has he sunk to? *eyeroll....

Knowingly allowing this Creature to have my home invaded by a stranger, for what?! What point is he trying to make FFS? That Druglords and the Curry Mob don't care for publicity?  This sorry excuse for a human has been sharing our house for years, but it wasn't enough? You don't appear to see your silence as permission for him to get away with murder?  And ja - I do mean murder..
Documenting my experiences at the hands of these criminals will ensure that anyone reading my words will think twice before stepping out of line?  We're on display as examples of what can be done to individuals who decline to kowtow to criminals?  Sure we are, Mistuh van Zyl, and that's a fact...  The more fearful and afraid a community, the easier they'll be to manipulate...

I ran a little experiment of my own this morning.. At some point the week before last, I'd quietly taken the little Bosch mower from it's corner and plugged it in.  It started up immediately and ran smoothly, and I'd packed it away again after giving it a dose of Q20. Clearly my Controller had been otherwise occupied and unable to jam it, at the time...
This morning was another story altogether, as he watched me unpack the machine from the black bags and roll out the leads..
Out on the front lawn in DLOS to his control, it started right away, and then faltered and died...

The GameWrecker came out and had a try, but no ways.. We tested both leads on the weed whacker and they worked just fine, despite all the brown rust-like speckles and smudges that now coat the orange plug and lead...*winks at Vincent...
It's a waste of time trying to explain to the old man that there's nothing wrong with those appliances that a lynch party at No. 6 wouldn't fix in a jiffy....
He spent a hour or so taking it apart and putting it back together again, none the wiser.. Now he's decided to take it back to the guys at the Mower shop in Westville, heaven help us... *chokes..
He simply can't grasp the concept of remote control, and the fact that there's so many laser enhancing substances been daubed about the machine and leads, that it's a piece of cake for Pigman to shut it down.. *eyeroll..  Read the darned CIA report again, said I, but nope, I'm bats in the belfry, and that's all there is to it...

He'd caught me sanding down one of the chrome-plated door locks the other day and had just about freaked out on the spot.. You'll ruin them, said he... Good grief!  As if Balliram's little helper hasn't done that already HERE...
I waited till he'd gone off to the shops later in the afternoon, and had a go at the lock on THIS door, with some Brasso... It didn't budge the sandy-feeling brown crud an inch, so I got the sandpaper out again, and will you look how nicely it's come out?  HERE.  *beams...  There's no ways I can get into all the cracks and corners to sand it all off completely, but it certainly proves that it's not rust, but an application that's been slapped on without the old man's knowledge....
I'm well aware that as fast as I clean off a few of the laser points, Balliram's droog will replace them with more, but like I said, it's theraputic to remove even one...

*Our power system took two almighty whacks this evening.. The first at 6.15pm and the second just before 7pm.. The lights and the telly all went down to their lowest point before restoring...*

I told my old man that there hadn't been enough growth in the garden to warrant Vincent coming over next weekend, but that if he had stuff he wanted done, he was welcome to take over and issue his orders to the young man himself.. That's not gonna happen, which is a shame, as I'm sure V would find my husband less offensive to deal with.. Oh, wait!   It's been my old man's property and assets that our gardener has been destroying systematically all these years on behalf of the Druglord Barnabas and his marathon-running fanbois.... Tsk, tsk....

LATER at 9.05pm

Like I said, it turns out I may be 'seeing' the lasers after all.. Those minute flickers of light that seem to occur in each room I enter, are probably not the lamps themselves dipping as I'd always imagined, but the beams zig-zagging from point to point as the Saddo chases avidly after me....
Do you still enjoy reading of his exploits, or do you seldom visit these pages as you've finally come to realise that there can actually be too much of a good thing, and it's easier to simply avoid the truth, just as his own wife does?
Man, if you could've seen that sorry band of individuals skulking off into the dark from our Controller's little get-together last night, maybe you wouldn't feel quite so confident that your tech expertise and a dodgy NIA Clearance certificate status are going to contribute anything towards saving the country..

*Googles Adsense crew must be scratching their heads over my blogs, as there's still no sign of any changes at all.. Be patient?*

The Crumb had apparently volunteered to be the SAPS Rep. at our AGM last night.. He was given the floor at some stage and had gone on rather too long about the irritations caused by my honourable Vice Chair's diligence to duty.. Adding sanctimoniously at the end, that although the good man's persistence often irked them, they appreciated his efforts...*gags...
He somehow forgot to mention that their irritation had on two occasions led directly to my VC's hospitalisation.. The last instance involving his white blood cell count dropping to alarming lows... A Shape-Shifter par excellence, hey Laz?
While your victim may have been given reasons to overlook your clear involvement in the 2008 fiasco at Siripath Field, my Replay function still operates admirably... Your speed at covering the ground from the entrance, to some 20 feet away from us, to ensure yourself a front row loge seat for the proceedings, was remarkable... You never did call for an ambulance either, but instead you kept Nayager updated so that his arrival was carefully timed to coincide with our departure for the hospital... Just obeying orders, dude?  Sure, sure...

*The Sadist has just set his alarm off briefly and he grows impatient for me to retire to the Sacrificial Altar where he does so much of his best 'work'... G'nite ..*

Wednesday 2nd May at 2.10am

Yup, once again my Master has found reserves of vitriolic spite to draw on, and this time he'd hounded both dogs off the bed before insisting that I finally get my fatass up as well.. Your wish, effendi....
He's been jabbing away at me for what seems like hours, and I can only imagine that if he wants to maintain his grinning exterior during daylight hours, he has to vent some of his spleen in the dark.. Psyche 101?
Is it my crazy imagination or is he indeed spending an inordinate amount of time at home these days?  Has someone suggested he needs to tighten up his control, and he's forced to stay home to achieve this? *cackles.. Now there's a delightful thought.. The Controlled doing the Controlling? *keels on over..
Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 2nd May 2012 at 9.46am.