Wednesday, May 23, 2012

ACCESSORY TO THE FACT...
(begun Tuesday 22nd May at 6.55am..)

*Looks like he couldn't wait... The evening of the day our Kaspersky officially expired, I found my gmail has been compromised, and I have no Profile...A responsible Area Controller, or a hinnying clown ? Your call.. *

I've fed the birds, said good morning to Nobby, and fetched the Times down off the drive.. Clearly I've recovered from the two-day attack at the weekend, so what's my beef? 
You'd have to be a bit dim to need further proof than the scan done of my hand last March, before you'll believe the irreversible physical damage being achieved by this travesty of a human being next door...

Is the zombied Superintendent of Electricity for Durban around?  Care to check with him whether the introduction of the Nausea frequency can be considered an upgraded assault, or not?  That my good old animal instinct tells me the use of this particular delight is a clear indication that our Controller wasn't simply mucking about on the weekend, but that he'd intended to achieve some serious grievous bodily harm, and that the only thing that had stopped him, had been my panicked and pointless blank text to his Missus...
Undeterred, Monkeyman has now reactivated the Nausea frequency, which I suspect does a whole lot more damage to one's system than say, the frequency I refer to as BackFire?

Al? Straighten up there laddie... You've arse-kissed for long enough, and I swear your spine has all but gone... Do you even remember which Team you're supposed to be batting for, or is it down to whoever hands out the biggest rewards?  Tetchy? Moi?  Never!  *snorts....
You want to kid us that you've a modicum of integrity left, and suggest to Barnabas (or whoever it is you answer to, in these strange times), that his IT Monkey cut out the use of this retch-inducing frequency?
Seriously, do you have any say in the matter at all, or has your flamboyant title become simply decorative and worthless?

I'd gone outside on the front lawn to refill the birdfeeder yesterday afternoon, and I was literally hit by a wall of heave-inducing nausea.. You'd be more of a twit than you already are, were you to shrug off the veracity of my experience...
I guess if you've had the guts to have been paying attention, you'll know that the 'gift' you bestowed on me and the other Labrats in 2005 is pretty darned awesome, and that when I say the Criminal next door is flooding the valley and surrounds with the Nausea frequency, it's the truth...
Were Balliram's own family safely out of the area at the time?  What of all the other suckers, kids included, that were caught in that blanket of shit, however briefly?
You gonna do something about it, Mistuh Spence, or go down in History as an accessory to the fact?

Simply because I've been able to recover and stagger back onto my feet after each unspeakable attack, it doesn't in anyway lessen the severity of these assaults, though I suspect my stubborn duracell-bunny attempts at recovery, merely to face a fresh onslaught, amuse more than a few of you? *spews and waves to hal....
How far can he push the envelope before the bitch finally gives up, and shuts it forever? *nods..

I read yesterday on mybroadband that Samsung SA have extended their warranty by a whopping 24 months on certain products.... Whoohooo! *looks at the GW's larnie digital washing machine and it's already corroding galvanised-steel backplate... Too late for us then, though I've no doubt that your average customer is unlikely to be subjected to the appalling levels of EMR that flood our home?
Does this previously unheard of offer have anything at all to do with the CIA's announcement that they will control the population via their appliances?
No?  Why, I swear and declare, I see more than a few Samsung Executive noses lengthening as I watch! *chokes..

In our case, the washing machine's delivery had to be waylaid by Spooks for it's hidden extras to be added.  An exercise that proved to be a tad more obvious than hoped for?  Since then I'm betting that Samsung have agreed with the Project Authors to set up a central point where they can add the necessary enhancers prior to delivery on purchase.. As I've already pointed out, aircons are a favourite, already widely employed by the Eavesdroppers, ne Gineraal Groenewald?  *fat wink....
My own Master really went to town on that one, as you can see HERE by the three fancy units on his walls, mere yards from ours, and it's a given there are more units on B.Snr's side...  Nothing like a touch of over-kill, hey Balliram? *waves...  Course, his aircons are set up to facilitate control, rather than BE controlled, but a most useful appliance all round, one way or the other...

With the helpful assistance of those converted-to-the-Cause weathermen, HAARP, temperatures can be rendered sufficiently unpleasant to ensure that even the most ordinary of citizens will find themselves going the aircon route.. *collapses laughing...
Damned if I don't see the irony of my situation... That I trot out all this stuff that Jannie van Zyl at least, knows to be the truth, and yet I've more than earned my place as an Idiot, and am doomed to be regarded as such forever... You've gotta love it!
It irks el Monstro mightily that on odd occasions I can come across as saner than the most stable of citizens, but he need have no fear, for inevitably I'll regress to the simpleton I am....

It's a shame that google SA have (you keeping up halicon?) allowed themselves to overlook my years of loyalty to blogger, and to be dictated to, on the matter of enabling Adsense on my blog, but then I'm small fry when it comes to arse-kissing the telecoms giants, and mine would be a seriously tiny niche market anyways...*eyeroll...
Activating Adsense isn't rocket science, and it must be dead easy to achieve, as it's to google's advantage to keep it simple... It goes without saying that the mere idea of me earning anything (other than ridicule) from my blog, would infuriate the Cracker, and he's seen to it that the option has been technically removed from my dumb reach.. Boo hoo!  *snorts... You've seen the mean-spiritedness of his actions, but dare not raise your voice?  Wise move... *shrugs..

Wednesday 23rd may at 4.30am..

All it took was one day without our regular Kaspersky update, for our Area Controller to increase his mischief, and I recall the Assistant Secretary saying how a bad Controller could bring the entire Project into disrepute (or words to that effect)..*blinks.. That of course, would've been before she was told of the close relationship between Balliram and Barnabas, and how so much rested on the Lab rats over this side continuing to be tortured, and used as demo models... *gags...

I'd signed into my gmail last night and noticed my Profile picture was missing, so I went over to my Account only to find that I now have no Profile .. Neato... That's a first, and I guess if the problem hasn't rectified itself on bootup this morning, chances are that I no longer exist?  (Edit: and it hasn't) Hell, you're all well aware that neither of us have the ability to fix what you'd probably consider the lamest of tweaks, as with my Java program...
We've staggered along all these years with the old man going by the book, but it looks right now as if the proverbial gloves are off, and no amount of dithering about is going to save me... *grimace...
Good luck with having to rely on the Liar's account of future events here in the Zone, though I guess in a way it'll be a relief to have my endless carping silenced for a change... *grins...
Short-sighted opportunist that he is, Balliram is going to have to find himself another Praise-Singer quite smartly, or settle for the braying asses he keeps close at hand for those rare moments of insecurity...

Ever dream of the little dog, Creep?  You don't have time to dream?  I confess I've wondered whether she ever bothered to visit Nayager just prior to his termination, though I imagine there would've been a jostling queue of victims stretching to the horizon, who wished to greet him... Such a good-natured and loyal animal as she was, she more likely shrugged and went on her way....
It's a bonus that you don't buy into all that sort of mumbo-jumbo crap, and as such you don't have anything to fear, either here, or in a possible after-life...
I'd suggest that in your case the Nayager queue would resemble a horde.. A veritable army of souls, all asking you the same question.. WHY?  *yawns...

Wishful thinking?  While the idea that you should ever suffer as so many of your innocent victims have done, and are doing, is a delicious one, there's little point in wasting energy on a scenario that will never come to pass... *shrugs...
Who was it that decided e-TV should be on hand at the precise moment Murray's painting was defaced?  Had their viewership taken a knock recently?  The entire fiasco came across as contrived, though in the long run it may just have diffused a much nastier situation, so all's well that ends well...
The artist's fame is assured, and the Smug Prude's false sense of decency is restored, until the next carefully generated mischief, at least...
Peace julle..

---oOo---

Wednesday 23rd May 2012 at 10.10am.