Saturday, April 21, 2012

WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN....
(begun Sunday 22nd April at 4.30am...)

I've lost count of the years he's put up with my spitefully sharp tongue, like a saint.. It's been rather different since his retirement, and I'm still trying to come to terms with my demotion...
I'd typed up the latest CPF Minutes, and last night he'd obligingly edited them for me as usual, before I sat down and sent them out to my Mailing list, one by freaking one...(I told you before that my gmail Contacts was corrupted in the early days, and is not to be trusted).   I hit Send on the last nick, and then for some reason I thought I'd check on what I'd mailed out.  *blinks..

Bummer.  If only I'd thought to read them through first.  Where I'd minuted my Show and Tell session at the last Meeting, Mr. Caution had deleted the bit where I'd said that I suspected that my neighbour at No. 6 was involved with the hologram's arrival on our property.. *chokes...  It's no trainsmash, as I figure that 90% of my CPF Mailing list are well aware of the laser/wireless surveillance system, and just who controls it...  Odds are, that more than a few of those missives go straight to spam boxes unread, anyways.. *shrugs..

Young V had begun his day by unchaining the long ladder, and I'd asked him what he'd planned to do with it.. Cut the acalypha back from where it was touching the eaves, was his reply.. Great, said I, just those few straggly stems and then leave it, as it's dying anyway... Five minutes later and I looked out to find him hacking back a whole lot of branches directly outside the lounge window, opposite where the computer sits on the desk.  Interesting.  Even later I noticed that the window next to the PC had been taken off it's arm and was opened to it's widest... Did you do that? I'd asked my old man... Nope, came the reply..  That was more than enough for me to get my camera and take a few quick shots of the newly-cleared view to the terrace, from out of the opened window...

Will you get a load of THIS?  No, that's nothing, it's just the sun filtering down onto the leaves.. Check behind that, on the wall, and on that rusted old girder lying there... Pretty astonishing, wouldn't you say? Small wonder that Balliram can agitate Millie the Gross with such ease as I sit here at the PC... Ooops?
Much later in the day I found the young man up on the first terrace weeding away diligently, but I waited till this morning to check for changes in that area.. Sure enough, I've just caught my first beauties hanging about under the little willow tree HERE..*delighted... A ghostly pale, see-through green sphere that can't be mistaken for anything other than a hologram, nor it's sister a little further on....
Wanna see, Balliram?  Ag no, you're too busy maliciously pumping the old BackFire frequency into ours to be bothered with a few holograms, right?

Our house lights are back to dipping again.  For the last two nights I've noticed the tiny, almost unnoticable flickers and wonder WTF he's up to now.. Not just in the lounge, but my bedside light as well...
Would Karl Muller be interested in what I've taken to calling Balliram's solar remote?  The one that arrived shortly after the solar-powered geyser was installed on our Controller's roof?  The *woop!* special?
At some point I'd gone down to chat to Vincent under the avo tree, and clearly our conversation needed further enhancing, despite that V had his cellphone in his pocket...*winks... An urgent *woop!* from the ChickenCoop was wasted, as I headed back indoors....

I'd gone out on the front path after the guys had left, armed with that lump of white chalk-like substance I'd found weeks ago, and I'd given the cut stems of the roses another healthy dollop each.. Whether it was due to my additional enhancers or Vincent's, it paid off beautifully last night, when my camera found THESE lovelies hanging about on the path by the roses.. *beams...
I wouldn't dream of asking Vincent to empty out his pockets, but the itch to see the different applicators is overwhelming...
Would you look at THIS for example... To the naked eye, all the world as if a neat florette of the palest green Physcia Grisea has plonked itself down over the end of a cut rose stem... Hit it with the camera's flash and you have a blinding white laser bounce-off point, looking nothing at all like lichen.. It's magic, I tell you...

The compounds applied stealthily to the mielie plants are just as amazing.. Browns and blacks, resembling some sort of nasty disease, until you take a photo and the flash reveals that much of it is a stunning violet or blue.. You think my camera is confused?  Not a chance, and you can read how many of the compounds change in reaction to light, over at the www.holoforum.org site, where I was recently refused registration.. *waves to the Admin...
See dude - One doesn't have to be an Einstein, just deeply interested....

I'd been hanging the camera out of the kitchen window a few nights back, taking different views of the dark terraces, when I found later that I'd inadvertently gotten the GW's Polo in a couple of shots.. OMW!  Zoom in those grainy pics and check out the car's front grill and know that not in a million years is that greenish glow caused by any outside reflections..*chokes.. How much control do all those surreptitious additions give the Criminal Next Door over my husband's vehicle?  Way more than just the ability to drain his battery dry when he chooses? Enough to cause a serious accident?  You snort at the suggestion?
I was trawling through the DSTV channels yesterday afternoon, and had ended up watching a piece on Harold Shipman.. Some guy was banging on about that serial killer's psychological make-up, and I'm damned if it didn't fit our Collin P. Balliram to a T...  You think I'm joking? More fool you...

Do you never wonder at the increasing number of fatal accidents (excluding taxis), where witnesses say the driver appeared to lose control?  Knowing at least some of the magical properties of the wondrous laser/wireless technology as I now do, and the web of individuals installed at Motor Vehicle Agents across the land, I'd say that tampering with a vehicle is a relatively simple thing to achieve...
The complete break down of the Polo without any warning at Makro a few weeks ago, was certainly engineered by the Not-so-Secret-Agent next door, and I suspect he can repeat that performance any time he chooses... The more computerised equipment on board, the easier it is to cause mischief remotely, not so, Creep?

Hey - This is the guy you've allowed to tutor your kids in the art of hacking.. A skill that you've been assured is vital to gain entry to the New Age and the wonders it holds... Bah, humbug!!! While all your sneaking into your neighbour's computers will certainly enhance the blessed signal, it also makes it that much easier for an Area Controller to access your home and visit any room he chooses.... You don't find that even vaguely distasteful?  Well good for you...

I imagine my sudden banned status at the sparsely populated bblounge still stands, though I've not tried visiting since... I did however find that Prometheus had commented on one of the topics posted on the mybroadband front page.. I've no recollection of the subject matter, but he'd closed his comment by saying either they or the matter were under investigation, to which I'd replied 'who will investigate the investigators?'
Pesky old fart that I am, does the chap think beyond his irritation at all?  Is he aware that the NIA clearance status is being tossed about like candy to include in many cases, the Seriously Corrupt?  Would young Prom have me believe that there's a hard-core band of Really Good Guys out there, that fully believe they can make a difference? *falls over choking....

Man, right now I swear you wouldn't recognise Good if it up and bit you on the nose..Stroke your tender ego gently, and there's no way you could have seen it coming.. By allowing yourself to become irked by my lame attempts to reveal the horrific truth, you've shown just how blinded and manipulated you really are...
Could you ever have predicted that you'd sit back happily and watch, while innocent stooges are forced to be Test Dummies for a new, and excitingly different combination of technologies?
Would you have said 6 years ago that you'd be hardened into believing that such horrific and ongoing abuse was for a worthy cause?

No - Don't look at me, boy.. Look at my family, friends, and neighbours, who did nothing to deserve what's being done to them on a regular basis, and ask yourself whether you've been brainwashed after all...
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 22nd April 2012 at 9.05am.