Friday, April 20, 2012

LITTLE BOXES.
(begun Friday at 7.00am..)


It's not fair.  The dumb old cow wouldn't have gotten anywhere if it wasn't for Balliram and the ever-obliging young Delon nuking her Panasonic to the point where it's now just another wireless-susceptible and easily controlled appliance... True, true....*nods...
So why doesn't he simply kill it off remotely, just as he's done with so many of our other appliances?  Why does he restrict himself to sucking the batteries dry, and forcing the camera to switch off?

That would be too obvious, as our clearly deranged Controller appears to cling to the belief that he's regarded as an honest citizen...*roffels...
As far as I can ascertain, there is indeed some sort of bug now sitting in the very core of the camera.  What I would like to know is this:  I've pretty much had all the pictues I've ever taken, burned onto CDs..
When those CDs are put onto a computer, the contents appear to load normally, but as you watch, many of the pictures appear to degrade/corrupt before your eyes, and disappear.  Well, that's how I remember it happening, though for obvious reasons I've not tried it for a very long time, despite the ever-growing stack of CDs..

Are there those of you out there who are clever enough to fix the glitch, and save ALL the pictures on those CDs? I'd have to bet that there are.  *beams.. What with the cost of having prints made for my albums, I figure it's easier to forgo having prints made and to simply save the memory card and buy a new one.. That way His Foulness will never get to peek at just how much delicious evidence I have, and therefore he has no way of arranging for damage control in advance..*dances...

He's so mad at me he can barely greet me any more, and yet I insisted he take a look at my holograms, so he could report back to his employer truthfully.. *shrugs... I figure Barnabas and his regular hand-outs won the inner turmoil battle that he endured for a while?  A pity, for he's not a bad bloke at all, just another Sucker, manipulated by a Crime Boss that knows his market like the back of his filthy hand...
Has he any idea of how many fellow christian tenants have been brutally battered via the wireless over their power supplies as a result of his reports?

That has nothing to do with him, and a fellow has to earn a living?  Was he told to regard me as the enemy, or did he go that route on his own?  *curious.. Fark that for a load... I wish he'd come on back and try again, for I mean him no harm, and I simply wish to have his employer and his cronies incarcerated before they're allowed to do even more damage...
It's 7.15am, and the solar remote gave a single *woop!* a short while ago, with the almost immediate result that Millie's awake and roaring.. I must go...

LATER at 1.15pm

When V had left after his last visit, he'd said the mielies would be ready to pick the next time he came. You think?  Check THIS out.  Are they cooked to a crisp, or what? I'd picked one about a week ago and eaten it. Starchy and tough, but edible, and Penny had taken the few still healthy-appearing ears from the plants at the back.
The ones in line of fire to Balliram's wall light are brown, splodgy-mark covered mutants of the real thing, as you can see..  The holograms are pretty thick in that area and I've the pictures now to prove it.  Would Dr. Roux care to explain just how far removed from his original, 'perfectly safe' quantum laser comms. system this is, to the technology being operated for Surveillance purposes?    Was he aware that it would ultimately work with wireless?

No, don't snort in disgust at my complete ignorance on these matters.. All I know is that I have proof of the lasers, and that wireless frequencies and EMR frequently flood my home.  That I'm rarely without the 'tinnitis' shriek in my ears, is enough to know that I'm never free of the 'extras' given me by my Controller...
I also have some very unusual pictures of markings made on my kitchen cupboard doors, that I took using the Macro option, with the result that you can see a completely different coloured substance has been applied to the gouge marks made...
Would Balliram care to say how many years he's been bouncing those laser beams right INTO our home, to supply satellite images for his troop's delight?  No?

The airline pilots didn't care for the laser beams, as they could've blinded them and led to a tragedy?  Actually damaged their eyes, or simply blinded them temporarily? Any of you dare to stick your hand up in between enjoying the stolen images, to ask whether the continued employment of lasers inside our home could prove detrimental to our eyesight in the long run?   Were he to have said he carefully avoided the eyes, I'll bet at least some of you knew very well that he was lying...  A vicious, veangeful Thug, bothering to take care?  Please...

I've stopped scouring off the markers in the lounge, for I wish to show Professor Els just how far Balliram has gone in an effort to astound his audience with Dr. Roux's 'perfectly safe' laser comms. system... Despite that he's not kept up with the strides made in that area, I'd bet he'll get the idea quickly enough when I point out the markers on the rafters and window frames, and their pals on the garden walls behind, and just how easy it became for the Turd to bounce the lasers right into any room he chose...
Were by some miracle, the truth to come to light (!) would Captain Courageous show any remorse for his brutal behaviour?  Gimme a break.  Even now on this stunning April day, as I sit scribbling at the desk, he has the BackFire frequency running at unacceptably high levels..*belches..
A totally unnecessary and malicious practise that he would shrug off with his usual nauseating wide-eyed innocence..

Is the Overport Rising Sun to be found on Caxton's www.looklocal.co.za site?  The front page announces that the Durban North ratepayers are the latest to suffer the mischief caused by the Surveillance project.. Deena Govender?  Was he not the one that stood in for Howard Whitehead when that stalwart grabbed his sack of gold and scuttled off to the hills to enjoy a comfortable retirement?
If so, Mr. Govender has been involved in this covert operation long enough for the lies to trip easily off his tongue, and that's a fact... An explosion on a breaker feeding a substation? Methinks it's the old bullshit baffles brains routine, and that by whatever means, an extremely rewarding powercut was achieved, when most needed...
How're the water runoffs doing in Durban North?  Lakes everywhere you look, with the odd hydrant being left to fountain up into the air for hours, before it's finally shut off?  Water running steadily down streets from the same addresses, day after day?

Saturday 21st April at 5am..

Did Stef Roux's late arrival force me to change my tale in any way?  Not at all.. It's unlikely I'll ever understand exactly how the wireless and lasers work together so well, but nothing much changes, apart from adding another villain to the cast... *shrugs...
One of the many mysteries that niggled away at me, was the introduction of the silver sweat-boxes/sardine cans, to the Informal Settlements.. After all, I'd gotten to the point where I believed that metal was some sort of protection against the wireless and EMR, though it was unlikely that the PTB factored the squatter's safety into the introduction of those mini ovens...
Bring in the laser technology and it's a whole different ball game, is it not, and I'd have to bet that those invisible beams are at their thickest and happiest among so much bright shiny silver?

I'd hazard that 9 out of 10 of the more devastating fires in the Informal Settlements are set deliberately and for political reasons, just like the most recent one over in Kennedy Road.  The pitiful shacks that were destroyed will doubtless be replaced by more of the 'temporary' silver cans, and the recipients will be over the moon...
The words 'easier to manipulate and control' keep coming to mind, but I've no idea how, or why.. Boy, would I like to take a few pictures over there after dark, and capture the clouds of holograms that must inevitably fill the air..

My Landscape Artist is due to visit today, and it's been interesting to speculate whether he's been ordered to add to, or subtract from, his years of handiwork for the Project... Either way, it's unlikely to alter our situation for the better at this point.. Cest la vie...
Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 21st April 2012 at 9.30am