Thursday, April 05, 2012

TRESPASSERS...
(begunWednesday 4th April at 4.40am..)


How many of you that are aware of Roux's laser technology being used for surveillance, have ever bothered to insist on being given the fine details? How many are aware that your movements indoors can be detected?  Even after I uncharacteristically began drawing the bedroom curtains after dark, as soon as I so much as sat up in bed, one of those many dots of substance on my bottom garden wall would reflect my presence and start buzzing furiously...
If you've the means to invest in THIS black one-way glass that the Good Man up at No. 16 has had installed on the street-facing facade of his home, then do so... *waves to Pramith.. Being on the inside certainly has it's advantages, hey dewd?

The GameWrecker had finally left Alpine Motors without the radio being reset, as they'd no idea when the internet connection to VW would be restored.. *winks at Balliram....
Happily, he was still in the area when Justin had phoned to say they were back online, and he'd nipped over and had the job finished properly, and ended up a happy customer, and pleased with the service...*eyeroll... I'll reserve judgement until after tomorrow's outing with my old man...

The fierce jaw and earaches that beset me last week appear to have degraded my hearing a further few notches, and the early traffic sounds over on the Freeway are pleasantly muffled..
Do I not get the gravity of my situation?  Am I simply too thick to appreciate what's being done to us physically?  What do you think?
Where is the Chris de Burgh look-alike as I write?  In some 5-star hotel down in PE?  Bwana?  Have the talks with what passes for the Muni's Electricity Department down your way, been long over and done with?  Are the hapless PE inhabitants being treated to the contaminated tap water and massive increase in radiation that go hand in hand with this wondrous technology?
Are you all still able to tell yourselves that we here in Sherwood were fully deserving of a Creature as foul as Balliram, being given control of our lives?  How willingly do you accept the lie that he is curtailing his assaults on our homes since joining the erm, good team?  This, when you know that's not the truth of the matter at all, but you don't give a rat's arse....

When I'd arrived home on Monday night after the CPF Meeting, there hadn't been so much as a whisper of BackFire in the house, and the only reason for that little miracle, was that our Controller was still busy discussing the evening's monitoring with his chums up at Dodge... As I've already blogged, he more than made up for that lapse after 10pm, when I'd gone to bed..

There's a larnie new spotlight gone up on the fringes of the forecourt at the Engen garage, where we generally go for coffee after the CPF Meetings, and that is what would've kept Balliram busier than usual last Monday night, with the result that he wasn't waiting to greet me with waves of his current favourite frequency, when I'd finally arrived home...  My point?  Once again proving to you that the pain caused me is unneccessary, and is being employed deliberately to bring me to my wrinkled knees, by one with an insatiable appetite for inflicting pain on others.. *yawns....
Someone has to be the fall-guy, and why not us here in Harris Crescent.. Geez - Will you listen to yourselves..?*vomits..

Thursday 5th April at 3.50am

Did he hear me?  Did he hear my astonished delight? Of course he did..*beams... The good old GW had done his best to briefly rain on my parade.. Maybe the lens is dirty, he suggested helpfully...*falls over choking... I'd nipped out onto the verandah to take a few flash pictures of the front path, just in case, and then I'd sat in my usual Torture chair in the lounge to go through them.. Delete, delete, delete... The little buggers weren't coming out to play tonight... *sighs...

But wait! What's this?  Never mind their lack of appearance early yesterday evening - Will you check out the gate-crashing, trespassing little freaks, as they party outside my bedroom windows at 4am on Monday? *collapses cackling...
Do those ghostly greenish speheres gather like that in numbers to enjoy the physical pain and discomfort Balliram inflicts on us, night after night?    There are at least six of those circles literally hanging about on the front path and lawn!
The question is - Will it hold up in a court of law?  Will the Educator know the answer to that question?

With my new-found fascination for holograms, I'd googled it sometime yesterday and had ended up on a site called www.holoforum.org.  I'd scrolled through a couple of posts till I came across one by a Dinesh that had been made very recently...
I'm farked if I know what he was going on about, but something certainly sounded familiar.... Chemical compounds?  Scattered?  White chalk-like substances equals chemical compounds?
I'd mailed the link to Karl Muller and then Registered on the site and left...
I'd checked my gmail a bit later to find their Auto Registration response sitting in my Inbox, which advised that my membership would be confirmed once it had been checked out by the Admins.. Cool...

I'd booted up the PC again at about 5pm.. I was planning on watching QI on the BBC entertainment channel, but Balliram had other ideas and had suddenly rendered both our remotes useless... Lame, but effective, hey Creep?   Anyways, I went over and caught up on mybroadband instead, and then I checked my gmail.
The Auto response from www.holoforum.org had vanished *poof!* Hau!   I checked the Sent box in case, but no... I typed the addie into Search and got a Problem Loading page message, and that was that, so I shut down happily...
The GW had to reset the telly from scratch once he got home, in order to get the remotes to function, and it's hoped the Saddo next door got a bit of mileage out of his pathetic behaviour....

Will we have the great man himself take the Stand to refute that his green goblins could ever cause us physical pain?  Think you could fit me into your hectic schedule there, Stef?
As I sit now at the desk at 4.15am, in the early hours of Thursday April 5th, would you care to tellus why the BackFire levels are steadily increasing, and making my eyes water?
Absolutely nothing to do with your quantum laser communications technology that's perfectly safe? *snarls...
What about your good buddy Petruccione's contribution?  Could it be that side of the system that the Area Controller employs to teach me and my friends an ongoing and painful lesson that began in 2005?

Can we call Collin P. Balliram to the stand to defend himself against the irrefutable proof shown in Exhibit A?  Nothing to say, Master?  I've got an idea that just might save your scurvy bacon...
Why don't you try the 'Her camera is fucked' routine? Tell the judge that none of those pictures are to be trusted as you corrupted the very core of the camera yourself, and then call young Delon in to corroborate your story?
Back when I was still using Budge Foto at Hofmyer to print pictures for my albums, Delon had arrived to manage the shop for Ash... We used to chat while I waited for the printouts, and at some point he'd said he had an uncle stationed at Chats SAPS.  Probably bullshit, but hey, it was enough to have me move my business up to the Fibreman at Ash's other shop, and my word did they start having problems with their expensive equipment after that, hey Balliram?  *winks..

I guess it was a Saturday when I'd nipped in to Hofmyer at crack of dawn to visit Stephen's Stationers, and young Delon had been somehow expecting me, and was already at his post.  Even the Biltong lady had expressed her astonishment that he'd arrived so early to work... I'd put the flash drive into one of the computers at Stephens  and young Delon, just next door but one, had managed to transfer a really nasty virus through onto my stick, which I subsequently took home and which managed to knock out our computer bigtime... My camera's memory card received similar brutal treatment, and I'd verified it later at Whysall's that a hit had gone right through the card onto the core of the camera itself...
It was never the same after that and often, if I stood in view of my Area Controller to take pictures, the camera lens would inexplicably go in and out, and even turn itself off... Or the batteries would suddenly die... Met ander woorde - at some stage young Delon had seen to it that Balliram now OWNED my camera..*applause...  Brilliant hey?

You want to try use that for your defence, Creep?  That any photos I've taken are suspect due to your careful corruption of my camera? *roffels.. No?   I'm off out in the freshly attended-to Polo with the GW, later this morning.. Will it be a pleasureable experience, or will the resetting of the radio end up causing me more physical discomfort than usual?  You'll have to pardon my incoherence, but I guess I'm happy..
Peace...

---oOo---

Thursday 5th April 2012 at 3.16pm.