Tuesday, April 03, 2012

THE LAST LAUGH...
(begun Tuesday 3rd April at 4.20am..)

*I'm told there was a massive fire at the Kennedy Rd. jondolo last night.  Knocked candle se VOET! Where's Jackson Gumede these days?*

I'd gone back to the CIA Appliance thread at mybroadband yesterday afternoon, and found it sitting cold and dead.  What had I expected?  Had I seriously hoped that young wizard would barrel back in there to defend himself?  While it's a certainty that someone has whispered to him that I'd had a go, it's highly unlikely he would've come over here to check it out.. Why bother?
I'd marked myself out as an Idiot years ago, and have done very little to change that perception, even now...
Despite all the revelations from Karl Muller, it's clear that ghoti's thinking is set in stone, and can't be changed.. It's no good me bleating that I'm truly entranced by the magic of wireless, and that the arrival of the holograms in my garden are way more fascinating than frightening.. He simply refuses to get it...

It's the bloody Operators of this astounding technology that I point at FFS, not the technology itself... The thinly-disguised murderous bastards that dance to Vodafone/Telkom's tune, from the Strategist down to the Druglord Barnabas and his IT Monkey, Collin P. Balliram... Michael Sutcliffe and Francesco Petruccione and the ShaikBoyz, who happily sold their homies down river to Barnabas... *stomps off back to bed..

LATER at 7.35am

The GW was back on the road by 7am, heading up to Alpine Motors to have the suspension attended to, as diagnosed by his agent during the recent service.... Is that entire establishment rotten to the core?  I very much doubt that, as they've always had an excellent reputation.. All it takes however, are one or two staff members who enjoyed some drug-fuelled parties back in the day, and who still regard Michael Barnabas as their prime supplier, or alternatively they dance to the Curry Mob's tune.. *shrugs..
You want to bet those employees carry the awesome NIA clearance, necessary to bail them out if they get caught while up to mischief with client's vehicles?   Yebo...

When he'd gone back to the Battery outlet, the pleasant owner had swopped the GW's faulty battery with a brand new one without any argument at all, despite it was a month out of guarantee, and my old man's relief was visible....

I see in this morning's Times on page 5, Complaints Body Get Sharper Teeth, that the ICD have changed their name to the IPID.. Gosh, that'll make a huge difference! *snorts.... Apparently allegations of assault or torture against police now also fall under it's jurisdiction...
The 12 Kennedy Road Abahlali hostages were never compensated for their unlawful arrest and incarceration at Sydenham Station.
You may recall how I wrote of Nayager's gleeful announcement at one of our Motherbody Meetings, that the prisoners were refusing to eat, and were claiming they were being poisoned?
Would any of them remember the strong metallic taste in their mouths, and the sharp stabbing pains to their kidneys and livers?  The buzzing in their ears, and the shocking ache in their joints? Not torture, Laz?  You weren't aware of Dr. Roux's experiment being carried out on those innocent inmates? Yeah, RIGHT... *snorts..

Maybe the freshly-minted Independent Police Investigative Directorate would like to pick up the pieces of those young men's shattered lives, and go after Nayager's one-time second in command, and while they're at it, put the hidden details of Stef Roux's wondrous laser technology out there for all the world to see?
NOT his carefully worded 'forget about wireless and fibre' bullshit, but the fact that they're all being used together with his laser technology and by golly, the results are astonishing...
The old Idiot is just groping around the edges of your Big Secret, hey Jannie?  Unlikely to ever make enough sense to persuade anyone in authority to investigate my claims....
See, I'm pretty grossed out right now, and when I think of what we endure here day and night, at the hands of the Pervert who was given control of both our powerlines and lives, and then I remember how that band of Abahlali youngsters were crammed into that cell for months on end, and literally FRIED by Dr. Roux's 'perfectly safe' technology, I could puke on the lot of you...

Jared Sachs?  Has word of this brilliant laser/wireless/fibre Surveillance technology reached his ears yet?  How would he like to take up the cause for those young men and prove that they were incarcerated and used as trapped Labrats and experimented on?   A mission that would once gain prove impossible, as the rot has lips sealed right to the top of this stinking pile....
Send me the sharpest of the Abahlali survivors and let me speak with him about his experiences endured in that cramped cell, and you bloody well know I'm right...
Nayager met his well-deserved end, so what's my beef?  Hell, Laz, I can't imagine, can you? *winks slyly...

Who was it that decided it was time to have some fun with the Microwave Boffin and his family, over in Candella Road?  Balliram? Anything you want to tellus about their power cables being nicked again, sometime after 2am last Saturday morning?  That's usually when you're up doing your 'best' work, is it not? *snarls...
Zaki Rylands?   A friend of Earl's perchance?  Was it the camera activated in Zaki's cowling that you used to oversee the destruction to the Boffin's almost brand new aircon unit?  It's not the first time you've targeted the chap either, now is it?
The Boffin appeared puzzled as to why each time their cabling is stolen, Mr. Rylands next door doesn't lose his power supply, though we know the reason for that little miracle, don't we Balliram?  *nudge, nudge....

How many stories have you heard or read, of extrordinarily skillful hackers/crackers finally being caught, only to be given employment by the very institutions they were accessing illegally, instead of getting the jailtime they so richly deserved?  The Cracker next door was allowed to jump ship once his erstwhile partner in crime had been deemed a liability by the Druglord, and summarily removed forever...
Until such time as you do a major rethink on the continued employment of this deranged Sadist, I fail to see how this fantabulous Project can be regarded with anything other than contempt and loathing.. C'mon ghoti - FFS get over yourself and start thinking straight, if it's not already too late...
Hide your ego away from Mr. van Zyl's tender ministrations, and drag yourself down to my level for a change... Impossible?  The mere thought repels you? Bummer....*sighs...

*It's now 9.10am and and his solar remote has just sounded a double-woop  next door, as the Chop tightens up his connection to ours... My hearing is overwhelmed by the high pitched whine of Christmas Beetles on steroids, and Millie protests at the BackFire levels... Another day in Paradise?*

I called the Mast Fighter's home and asked that they do a search of their property for the marker blobs of chalklike substance that now cover pretty much every surface surrounding our house.. Has our Stef's stunning laser communication technology made it all the way up to Gauteng yet?  Can I guess?  That would be in the affirmative, right Jannie?  Roux only came out with that article in Popular Mechanics long after it was a done deal down here in Durban, and the same will probably apply to all the other provinces... *shrugs...
Right - I'm off to see the extent of Balliram's uncontrollable temper this morning, and will attempt to boot up the old PC and type up my previous blog... It's no train-smash if he wishes to refuse us our iBurst service or DSTV service, as he's very much the Boss of us....

LATER at 11.30am..

The GW had sent me a text with a smiley face well over an hour ago, to say Alpine had just told him they'd only be another half hour and the car would be sorted, and I'd replied with my usual scepticism...  It was getting late so I've just called him now and asked what on earth they could subsequently have found to cause a further delay... Apparently (wait for it), the internet link to VW had gone down, so they couldn't reset the radio and finish the job...*waves to Justin...

Wiki's first result was along the lines of Holograms in Transmissions, which sounded spot-on, though you can see that both the one up above the courtyard, and the one caught on the front path are pretty much identical in appearance...HERE and HERE....
Have you not mocked the results of my photographic endeavours for years?  And now?  Do I have your permission to claim the last laugh in this regard at least?  I defy you to produce a better visual account of the means used to thrust the inhabitants of Sydenham and Sherwood into the Brave New World, zoomed-in fuzzies and all.. *beams..

Do I sit here alone, feeling safe that so many of you are aware that my every move both in and outside of my little house is monitored, and therefore no harm will befall me?
My dears, you must be joking.. How many crimes have been committed in this area alone, that my Area Controller has shrugged off and insisted he didn't have those particular cowling cameras activated at the time, and it suited you just fine to believe him?  Why would my case be any different?  A toad of little brain and no value, versus a Cracker practised in the use of Stef Roux's quantum laser technology?  I rest my case...
Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 4th April 2012 at 9.45am..