Thursday, April 05, 2012

THE PLAGUE-CARRIER...
(begun Thursday 5th April at 5.35am..)


Dear Mr. Welz,
To the best of my limited knowledge, I and several of my nearby friends and neighbours were unwittingly enrolled as guinea-pigs to trial some pretty awesome wireless/laser technology back in 2005.
The physical effects this had on us began manifesting in November of that year, when my friend one door down keeled over while working out in his garden, and was diagnosed with water/fluid on the brain.  This was successfully drained and he recovered, only to be struck down again exactly one month later in December, while out working in the same place.  He's fine now.

At the same time, my friend that lives opposite me was having similar symptoms to mine, of extreme nausea and severe pins and needles and a burning sensation in her hands, while her teenage son began having problems with his knees..
I have reason to believe that my immediate neighbour at No. 6 Harris Crescent, Sherwood, one Collin P. Balliram, having been given NIA clearance directly from Mo Shaik, was handed control of our power circuit by the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, Allen Spence, some time after 2005, in order to trial a sophisticated computerised Surveillance technology, and that we were to be the test dummies...

The litany of illnesses and mischief we've subsequently endured is endless, and though still ambiguous and unprovable, these are consistent with over-exposure to radiation and wireless frequencies...   You may recall doing a piece on the iBurst Tower up in Craigavon, Fourways, when the residents, led by Ms. Tracey-Lee Dorny, had successfully had the mast removed, but who continue to this day to be plagued by symptoms that resemble ours...
Have you not wondered how it is that so many of the Ruling Party Fat Cats are now being exposed on a regular basis?  Has anyone whispered to you of the amazing technology that allows IT techs to invade the very homes of the so-called privileged and seriously wealthy, to steal their most private of information?

I have a well-earned reputation for being one short of a full complement, and it's taken me seven years to figure out why we are suffering physically.  I've kept a photographic record of this astounding technology being installed in our area, that goes right back to 2004.  Nine albums in all, that, while they prove nothing, go a long way to backing up my tale...
My assertion that many of us are regularly assaulted in our homes physically, by means of flooding us with seriously dodgy wireless frequencies over our powerlines, is something I neither fully understand nor can prove..

May I suggest that Dr. Stef Roux and his fantabulous quantum laser communications technology (See Popular Mechanics July 2011 Tangling with Telecoms) along with Francesco Petruccione, Michael Sutcliffe, and the aforementioned Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, have a great deal to answer for? Can you connect them to Cornelis Groesbeek or Beeuwyn Gerrits as I did?
That Sydenham and Sherwood were designated as the kick-off point for this astonishingly invasive technology and were subsequently handed by the then Head of Intelligence, Mo Shaik, (a homie, btw), to a known local Druglord, Michael Barnabas, who was to oversee the installation across the Zone.  (I checked this out with my good friend Col. Augustine Mngomezulu, who is currently stationed at Greenwood Park and who knows Nathie Mthethwa personally, and was thus able to verify Barnabas' elevated status as Mo's right-hand man operating here, in what I refer to as the Zone...

Years of stumbling guesswork and speculation on the part of a bumbling Idiot now culminate in a photograph that I took on Monday at 4am from my front verandah..  By no means the only one, but when you zoom in and study it, you will see at least 6 ghostly spherical holograms floating about the garden path and the shrubs..
Will these pictures be sufficient to prove that we are deliberately being subjected to copious amounts of something that is seriously detrimental to our health?  While I accept that Big Brother is here to stay, world-wide, I would like to express my horror at what is being done to the population in the name of progress..
The combination of laser, wireless, and fibre, has resulted in an ongoing culling operation on a scale that should make your ears bleed...
Do YOU reside in a free-standing house, and are YOUR walls now festooned with blobs of different coloured chemical compounds to enhance the laser signals?  Care to check?
Yours,  etc.....

Friday 6th April at 3.20am

I'd like to see you try and capture that second on film.. I was just waiting for the kettle to boil, when he gave me a single vicious whack to the left ovary.. A Kodak moment that'll never be recorded for my albums, hey Creep?
I'd woken just after 3am with major BackFire, and no, wait for it - my eyes were falling out!  WTF?!  I've a vague recollection of having blogged a mighty similar trick done to me yonks back.. Pressure behind the eyes? Wow, are you a Clever DICK, or what?!  *spews...
Hmm, I guess you've made your point, and you're simply letting me know you've got some serious heavyweights promising you their continued protection?  You're a veritable bundle of contradictions, you know that?  A sadistic, egotistical Monster one minute, and the next, a mewling babe, whimpering for it's mum...  Why else would you feel I needed reminding of your ownership? *eyeroll...

The pretty things that float about my garden aren't the cause of my pain at all, though they certainly gather in numbers to witness it... Check HERE.. I just caught this one hovering outside the window where I'm now sitting, though it's not alone.. Can you spot what's right next to it?  *grins..

On a much more serious note, you'll maybe recall how the Druglord had installed his Mistress the fair Carol, up in the lilac house at 734 Jan Smuts Highway?  How I'd remarked again and again of the precariousness of her position, as she was in the full glare of so much power?  Alas, the source of this information is not to be trusted and it's quite possibly deliberate misinformation, but my VC passed it on to me anyways... Carol moved away some time back, and I'm told she now has the cancer...
Is Barnabas contrite?  Is he forking out hand over fist to see she gets the very best treatment there is? Bastard!!  She's got class, and I'm betting she never so much as pointed a finger in his direction, but accepted her lot stoically...
Did he try and persuade her it was karma and her illness had nothing to do with this stinking Project? *nauseated...

I was heading out of Pick'n Pay Hofmyer yesterday morning, when who should I see coming in the doors?  Think back to the sleek young DA shadow Councillor who'd been tighter than a tick with Ms. Frankson and her lover... Yep, that's the one...
I was genuinely delighted to see him, and said so...  He told me that he's since left politics and has moved up to Gauteng, where he's now Head of the Blood Services.... *blinks...
Man, that's a hefty position for one so young? *impressed... Any strings pulled there, Earl?  As much as I like the young man, I can't help feeling what a judiciously clever placement that was...
After all, the statistics will already be showing a terrifying increase in leukemia cases alone, and the PTB wouldn't want that fact being made public, so you put your man in place to ensure the truth remains hidden?

Much like the IT Security Consultant to Hospitals title that Balliram wears, that allow him to ferret about freely in patients records, and keep his Superiors abreast of the number of cases that could be laid at the wireless technology's door.. Forewarned, hey Jannie? *looks at van Zyl....
I'd bumped into another old friend up in Hillcrest yesterday *it's now 4am, and the Creature chirrups his remote several times.  Just getting in, or merely another reminder for his devoted slave?*) and she told me her old lady was still in hospital with an unidentified ailment that involved her kidneys...
I in turn mentioned the Wireless project, and said godhelp diabetics, for the disease was on the rise, along with so-called gout..
Boy, did she look startled.  Turns out her mum is diabetic, and her ex-boyfriend has severe gout in his thumb and forefinger... *shrugs...

I'd popped in to visit my Vice Chair on the way home, and he'd mentioned that two of his aunts now have cancer...  Is anyone actually listening out there?  Are you all in permanent denial, or what?  They're dropping like flies, and you're able to continue shrugging it off?  *snarls..
My goodness Jannie, but your sales pitch must be absolutely awesome for you to continue to be regarded so highly, and not spotted for the Plague-Carriers that you and your superiors really are.. *claps wildly...

I'd pulled up at the 45th intersection on my way up to Westville, right next to a big unmarked lorry packed with Raw Power employees, and I'd like to ask Richard something at this point..
Is it possible that more than a few of your droogs moonlight as cable thieves, under cover of darkness?  A modus operandi employed by all Muni's and their contractors across the country?  Were you told to turn a blind eye to this practise, should your suspicions be aroused? *curious...
How many community members have actually spotted official muni/contractor's vehicles in their area just before the power disappears, and they're informed later that the cabling was nicked?
It's the only way the authorities can recoup some of the huge losses incurred by this fabulous Surveillance Technology?  The control streetlights that have to operate 24/7, everywhere you look, and the additional power required to access a target's home and eavesdrop?   STFU - The Opposition are in the Drivers seat, and are going to save the day?  Are you NUTS?

Did you see that the wealthy young villain Thoshan Panday is having heart problems?  Don't be too hasty to accuse him of pulling a Schabir..*waves to the very well-behaved Arms Dealer...
That's how Glen Nayager was silenced once and for all, hey Balliram?  A tour de force achieved, if not by your own grubby hands, by a colleague's, though I can see you pushing your mate off his chair and saying 'No man, THIS is how you do it'  *vomits copiously....
Who's controlling the power supplies that feed Thoshan's palace?  Someone sending him reminders via his powerlines to keep his face shut?  Any ideas who that could be, o Light of my Miserable Life?
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 6th April 2012 at 9.20am..