Tuesday, April 17, 2012

SHOW & TELL....
(begun Tuesday 17th April at 4.30am..)

*Edit:  It's now Tuesday 17th April at 9.40am, and I've just mailed a letter to the Rocket Scientist. Will he get to see it, or will my Network Administrator employ his total authority and have it deleted?*

I'd woken just two hours after I'd put my light out, to all intents and purposes barking up what's left of my blackened lungs.. It's way past time I put the brakes on my fag intake, as it's more than the horrendous cost that's crippling me right now...  It would be a shame to miss seeing Collin P. Balliram carted off in chains, through my own weakness, would it not?
Even as I tossed about coughing, I could hardly fail to miss the fact that my feet were cooking on Medium.
I'd gone back to sleep, only to wake suddenly at 2am with a nasty ache at the top of my thighs, that bad that I'd contemplated getting up there and then, only I'd changed my mind and lain back down, and had been allowed to stay unconscious till 4am...

I let Sophie out to take a dump fifteen minutes ago, and remarkably, not one noisy buzzer had greeted our appearance as we'd stepped onto the verandah, though they'd been muchos busy last night... *blinks.. I automatically glanced over at the big laser-enhancer on the Convent outbuilding the other side of the Playing Field, and there was another surprise.. It's switched off! Haikona!
The two dogs settled back down in the lounge, but five minutes later Sophie leapt off the couch growling.. Dammit! I'd forgotten to shut the window behind her, that the Sadist uses for his ultra-sound device.  I've since rectified that error, and hope he can leave them alone to sleep for a while.. *snarls...

I'd waited in vain yesterday for someone to call and say they'd be attending the CPF Meeting last night, and I was to take my camera.   The only member that I really cared about in this regard had sent me a text saying he couldn't make it...
As my Area Controller is aware, I took the thing anyway, along with two different brands of new batteries in case he chose to start his Battery-Draining Party trick...
With hindsight, I'm guessing the PTB needed to know exactly what I had, as such stunning proof of the battering we're taking from Dr. Roux's 'perfectly safe' technology, combined with the wireless over powerlines, and I'm hoping the second-hand report they will have had after the Meeting was enough to convince them that I've hit the jackpot.

I'd brought it up before the small gathering and had said it appeared that laser technology was being used as some sort of Surveillance system.  Someone had asked who was operating the lasers and I'd replied that it was my neighbour at No. 6.  I'd also suggested that the members take their own cameras outside of their homes after dark, to capture the holograms on their properties... *beams..
Damage Control?  Hey - I'm on a roll here, and will Minute that little episode and follow it up later.. After all, lasers made the Press recently, and not in a positive way, as some DickHead had taken to pointing them at passing airline pilots...
Friend of yours, Balliram?  A designated Area Controller with much the same sense of responsibility as yourself?  Which is to say, bugger all?  *teeth..

Am I being foolishly optimistic to think I'm sitting on a time-bomb here?
I'd only shown him about eight of the many images I have of those pretty circles of light in my garden.  Was it sufficient to have him report back to his Mentor that those pictures can't be shrugged off as anything other than the holograms I claim them to be?  Each picture stamped clearly with the date and time, showing that it's not a one-off, but an ongoing phenomenon that now pervades the entire Zone and beyond...

You've encouraged him from the beginning, have you not, Earl?  Nothing he did to the designated guinea-pigs down this way repelled you enough to put the brakes on.. Even after you'd realised the damage that was being done to the community's health in general, you'd regarded it as an advantage to be used in your own greasy favour?  *vomits copiously...
Gonna get one of your tame journos to hastily pen a piece on the marvels of laser technology, and how safe it is?   Maybe get your Contact down at Multi Choice to do an insert on Carte Blanche in favour of this magical scientific break-through?

Hardly a day goes by without an article in the Press on the work being done by a group of smiling, youthful diabetics, or an ad on the telly sanctimoniously reminding you that it's not just the elderly that suffer from heart attacks.  You're dead right, it isn't...  Not since the cell towers began acquiring the addition of the mushroom-like satellite dishes, and the streetlights were rigged up with wireless over the powerlines.  It's every man, woman, and child for themselves right now, hey Jannie?  For once you werent lying when you suggested it's an adapt or die situation...

The wooden plank propped up on the tiny platform in the Committee Room last night, was the brainchild of which deep-thinker among you?  Laz? *snorts... Decorated at each end with a large dollop of white chalk, I've no doubt it was set up for my benefit, and I'd turned it face-down to the floor without a murmur...*shrugs..
Was it my early-arrived Vice Chair who'd flung open all the windows and pulled back the curtains so nicely, before I'd arrived, or had young Rodney been ordered to do that? *curious...
Every cough and sneeze made in that tiny room is relayed back to the Eavesdroppers, and has been since Nayager saw to it the room was wired to the hilt...

You beginning to see a pattern here, Earl?  That your so-useful tame monkeys cannot escape the Omnipotence Disease that comes along with control of the powerlines?  Did I not warn you repeatedly that continuing to allow Balliram to enjoy his sadistic no-holds-barred pleasures, could end in tears?   Having Nayager snuffed out and your Protege jumping ship to join the so-called Good guys team, was a doddle was it not?
Having a Stooge on the inside is lekker insurance for you, and Balliram's Jack of All Trades skills made it unlikely he'd be turned down by the Opposition... *applauds...

How's our ex-Head of Intelligence these days?  No - not the dangerous Idiot that's finally been red-carded, but the only one that's ever counted.. Mo?  How they hangin' dude?  You and your siblings still think the Project is the best thing that could ever have happened, or are you beginning to realise how Vodafone and Telkom have played you and the entire Muslim community for Suckers?
I'm betting there's sod-all you can do to stop this killing machine right now, even if you wanted to...
You might care to take a peek at the www.emrffsa.org site and see their efforts at creating awareness, and how little support they have in South Africa?  Pretty much as per the Grand Plan, not so?

LATER at 6am

Despite my best intentions, the darned ashtray is again overflowing with vile-smelling butt-ends, and I despair of my non-existent resolve...*eyeroll...
My Master has just this minute chirruped his remote and I've no doubt that Millie will respond in due course to his increased attentions.. *gags.  Don't give me that psychosomatic bullshit either, as it doesn't wash... The abomination on my back has been both a curse and a blessing, believe it or not.
How else would I be able to tell so accurately of the different levels of poison being flooded into our home and surrounds on a daily basis?
The irreversible damage deliberately done to my anatomy, that has me recognizing so many of the devastating frequencies employed by the veangeful (sp) Pervert next door... A practise that didn't stop at my door, but with your approval, is also being carried out on my friends and neighbours...

Anyone bothered to tell the two grinning young plainclothes Spooks who delivered the GW's computerised washing machine roughly 3 and a half years ago, that it was my battered little Panasonic that revealed how that appliance has been rigged up to enhance our private conversations?  That the give-away rainbow colours revealed in the pictures taken of the back of the machine, are irrefutable, as is the rust that's already begun eating through the galvanised steel plate at the back.. It's taken some serious levels of EMR to achieve that destruction, has it not? *spews...
Enough evidence to have Einstein next door locked away for life?  Jy jok vir my...
Sod's Law will likely have him going on to far greater things than the entertainment he's provided for the troops all these years...   He is after all, the epitome of everything the telecom's giants could wish for in an employee...
Self-gratification uber alles is what it's all about, hey Chop?

You seen how quiet it's gone over at www.durbanite.co.za?  Should I be concerned for young Leon Chetty, and has he been gagged?  Have he or his family been threatened, or is he willingly obeying orders?  In the light of how badly I underestimated V's ties to Balliram, and just how long he's been applying the laser enhancers to our walls and killing off strategic trees and shrubs to order, I hesitate to judge the creator of durbanite as either good or bad...
He's well aware that my posting is heavily censored, and that if I refer to the Surveillance Project in any way, chances are that my Reply or Submit button will be rendered useless...
You've no problem with that, young man?  You want to pop over and check out my photos, or do you have your own already?  *curious...

You'll have to forgive me if I find it impossible to tell whether your site was created as simply another amusing distraction, or the real deal.. You've called me before.  You want to repeat that exercise, or have you 'lost' my number? You take care now, and
peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 17th April 2012 at 9.21am.