Wednesday, April 18, 2012

CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE...?
(begun Wednesday 18th April at 4.15am..)


I told you how the GameWrecker was supposed to have run a red light up in Mariannhill some weeks back? A R1500 transgression that neither of us could recall happening?  My tongue runs on at such a rate and sometimes I publish, and sometimes I bin the results, so that I'm never 100% certain what I've told you and what I haven't.. *shrugs..
Anyways, according to the written advice he got from the Traffic Department, it had happened on a Thursday, and if I bothered to check back, it's most likely that I'd asked my old man to take me up to the CellC Mast on Vincent Road in Mariannhill that day, to get a shot for my album....

The Spook Bizness must have been quieter than usual at the time, and Einstein thought he'd liven things up for his cronies... Sure he did... *eyeroll..
My old man finally took himself down the Metro offices on Monday and asked to see his picture.. He was given the printout along with a summons, and told to report to the Pinetown Magistrate's Court.
He'd asked the clerk behind the desk to enlarge the image for him, in order to read the number plate, but she'd declined, saying they weren't allowed to adjust it in any way... *snorts...

You may recall how proud I was when I got my first picture taken?  I'd gone a little over the limit as I'd headed in to Sherwood past the Engen garage, and BigEars and his then boss Nayager had rubbed their filthy hands with glee and arranged for me to be slapped with a R500 fine... I still have that picture up on the kitchen cupboard, and it's that clear you can almost see the rings on my fingers...
The GW's picture OTOH, has the Polo disappearing way off into the middle distance, and he'd realised immediately that it wasn't his car.  The one in the photo has a tow-hitch, something he's never owned... *yawns..

He'd studied it at length using an old magnifying glass, and had come to the conclusion that the registration looked remarkably like his, despite the extra accessory on the back.. It's not what you know, but who you know, right Creep?
The trouble you go to, to remind us of your criminal affiliations, is pretty remarkable...
My old man had spoken to a pleasant Metro Captain yesterday, and told him he suspected his registration plate had been cloned.  That happens a lot, said the official, and he explained the procedure to be followed...
It's not the first time I've heard of this particular scam, but when it so clearly involves an NIA-clearanced Goon who's supposedly working for the Good guys to eradicate crime, it sure gives one pause for thought.. *snorts..

It wasn't that long ago that I'd blogged of my own Area Controller's Beemer sitting in his driveway, sans a rear registration plate... Funny enough, the day after I'd mentioned its absence here on blogger, it was back, though you can bet those plates are whipped off and tucked into his trunk often enough...
Was it perhaps the mention I'd made here of his silver Beemer sans it's number plate, that had Balliram calling a contact to set up my old man for R1500 fine?  You can bet on it...
Who was it that the Sadist had called to assist him in taking the GW for a ride?  An obliging employee at Alpine Motors in Pinetown? *winks...
Pity about the tow-hitch, Creep, or you might have gotten away with it...
Your nauseatingly gaggable round-eyed innocence reached it's sell-by date a long time ago, and I guess by now your girlish spite is legendary...

Check what I caught yesterday evening on our roof, hanging about by the DSTV satellite dish HERE.. More of those ghostly mini-moons enjoying the night air.. *beams... Will any of the other CPF Members manage to capture their own holograms, or do they swarm at ours only, due to the seven years worth of enhancers that are now dotted both in and outside our home?
More preferential treatment for the Village Idiot?  *curious...

I've told you of the sudden almost overnight change in our kitchen, and how Millie had gone from complaining when I stood between the two jackpoints, to include when I stood at the sink?  How I've searched futilely for the cause of my additional pain?
It was twilight when I hauled my now laser/wireless friendly Panasonic out from it's case and snapped off a few random shots in the gloom of the kitchen...
And there it was..
Rainbow colours all over the top half of the stable door that looks out onto the courtyard.  It stays open all day, and the top half goes back flush with the wall, directly opposite where I stand at the sink..*chokes...

I put my Readers on and studied it closely, only to find some odd smudges under the little No. 8 plaque that's screwed onto the door.. No problem, I'll have that off in a jiffy, thought I... Wrong again.  Even good old Handy Andy seemed to just smear whatever it was, all over the top half of the door.. Oddness massivus...
Can I guess? Can I? *jumps up and down...
The luminescent paint that, once it's dry, disappears, leaving almost no trace of it's presence?  The paint that I'd been hoping young Professor Els would identify for me, though alas, he's still not replied to my gmail...

Man, it's no wonder I now get nailed so agonisingly as I stand at the sink, as the weird paint HERE on Freddie's upper story, is I guess one of the more powerful enhancers in Balliram's charming bouquet.. Is the bugged washing machine, which stands just the other side of the kitchen wall next to the sink, involved specifically as a bounce-off point for the laser attacks?  Powerful enough to cut through the thin wall of bricks to the top of the stable door, where I'm caught smack between both points?
Are you surprised that my eyes are screwed?  It makes no difference that I can't physically see the beams, for the concentrated and continued exposure to them is taking it's toll in a big way...

Exacting revenge has never been quite so deliciously easy to achieve, hey Balliram?  While the results of your efforts will take more time than say, a sniper's bullet, they will be just as satisfying in the long run, and have both you and the Emperor of the Zone wriggling with self-satisfied delight....
Why have Sue the Book and I believe B.Snr, complained of problems with their eyes as well, if this is a personal vendetta waged against a seriously unpleasant individual?  Cat got your tongue, Master?
Whilst I can understand that a sicko such as yourself might feel somehow justified in waging a one-sided techno war against an ignorant Idiot such as myself, it's always baffled me why you chose to include the totally innocent in your vicious attacks..

Even more perplexing is why the people you so desperately seek to impress have sat back and allowed this to continue... Ag, I'm sommer talking kak again...
Similar savagery is being enacted right across the country as I write, as this astonishing weaponry is being used to 'teach' dissenters to toe the line... Ne, Janneman?
We here in the Zone are being used as examples of just what can be done to an individual without any fear of repurcussion, by those in the employ of the telecom's giants.. Rhetoric, rhetoric, rhetoric.... Bah!
Do you still insist that it's stupidity and not courage that keeps me here, screaming endlessly into the gale-force wind that is the Wireless Surveillance Project?  Do you honestly (!) believe that were I to shut my trap, the Psycho would retreat?  I must go...

LATER at 9.05am

Only a few of his fellow-sniggering cronies will know whether Balliram engineered the problems that B.Snr. reports having had over the past week with his Toyota... What appeared to be the now familiar issue with the car's battery, was judiciously escalated this time, to include the starter.. *yawns... Pretty much a slight variation on a goonda's theme, don't you think?
I'd gone for a pee an hour ago, and the Pervert had Millie squealing in outraged surprise... WTF? I can't recall that happening before, so what's changed?
My efforts at cleaning the lumo gunk off the kitchen door were more successful than I'd thought?  Rubbish..
The stuff is still there, only I've stuck a piece of card over it, while I try and figure out what to do.. Was that alone enough to enrage the sicko into nailing me in the toilet, FFS?! Tsk, tsk...

Still chomping down bucket-loads of popcorn, while you happily watch this one-sided slaughter play out to the bitter end?  A so-called civilised society, who've evolved about as far as a radish?  In elkgeval,
peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 18th April 2012 at 10.55am.