Thursday, April 12, 2012

REFLECTIONS ON A GRILL....
(begun Wednesday 11th April at 2.25pm..)

*There's the sound of a power saw started up over on the Playing Field.. More trees/branches going down to facilitate Stef's grand laser technology? *

Probably I'm just being dof again, but those lights bordering the Freeway bridge never looked like that, the last time I paid them any attention.  Check through my albums and see if I can pick up when those changes were made?  Maybe ja...
I'd gone up top to the garage to take a couple of snaps of them, to compare to older photos, and had taken a shot of Balliram's little courtyard right next to ours.. Will you check out that rainbow spectrum coming off the aircon unit by his kitchen window HERE?
Interesting to note that his own home is also embellished with all sorts of laser enhancers decorating the window frames and pipes HERE, and I'd asked B.Jnr. this morning, who'd said that their yard at No. 4 is literally covered with the lichen..
A conversation we'd held up at my gate, where Balliram had thrown all caution to the wind and activated the little button behind the streetlight bulb, while I'd watched..*chokes.. All the better to see and hear you, right my dear? *winks...
I do hope he was satisfied with his eavesdropping session, as I'd referred to him more than once as a pig, and had shown him the finger while I was at it... *teeth....  Carry my puny toy pellet gun up next Wednesday, and take that tiny light out for good? Tempting indeed....

I hauled the old wooden six-foot ladder out this morning, as it's still the best of the bunch, and I'd climbed up onto the ledge that supports my Good neighbour's wall, in order to hack down the overgrown thunbergia creeper. I couldn't find anything that could be causing that tiny bright red light, but I've cleared the wall nicely, and hope the Chop is duly grateful.  Standing up there, I was dead in line with the Wendyhouse at Freddie's that I've blogged in the past, and looking south I faced the Mothership overheads head on.  That was about when I'd noticed the changes to the Freeway lights, and the cabling now strung between them...*blinks..

My word, but the droogs have been busy, and I'm betting one of them regularly drops over the wall right outside my Good neighbour's kitchen door.  The two big dogs? Heh, the GateJumper just gives you a tinkle when they're lined up and ready to rumble, and you blast those dogs into stunned silence.. *spews...
Minute specks of white emulsion everywhere you look, but that's all it takes, right?
A less than pin-head size dot of the stuff will still do the trick for sure...
The browns and blacks are much harder to deal with, but finding the glittering silver on a panel of precast wall was easy...

The damage to the surrounding plants and walls, and to our house itself, is remarkable. Most of the big trees in my neighbour's yard are showing signs of assisted suicide, and my fine acalypha shrubs are pretty much a thing of the past.  Many of the bricks on our house have had holes gouged in them to take a dot of laser-enhancing substance, and even the guttering down-pipe has had a hole punched right into it... *gags...  I'll get over it easily enough, but the truth of the matter is that I don't know young Vincent at all....
I whine on that he has earned his rewards, and yet for all I know he's been studying IT after hours for years, and is now co-Area Controller for the Palmiet jondolo...   Why would he tell me, when in a roundabout way we're the source of the luxuries he couldn't otherwise afford?  *yawns...

I'd also taken a couple of shots of the orphanage while I was up in the garage.  When I'd studied them later it was to find that the shark cage nearest the church was also covered in the rainbow spectrum. Hau! My Panasonic is obviously partial to the laser technology in more ways than one... I'm sure the chaps over at holoforum.org could tell me why that happens, but as I've not yet had a reply from Ahmet, it'll have to wait...
There are two cars still sitting on the Sadist's drive this morning.. A pupil? Here to learn the Dark Arts, in order to enable him to carry out Contract hits and make his fortune while he's at it?
It amuses me to consider that you think I'm joking.... I've lived within spitting distance of the fellow for all these years, and had him right in my home for at least 5+, and you kid yourselves if you think I don't know exactly what he's capable of... *belches..

It's now 3.05pm and I just took my camera out and held it up to the verandah pillar in case.. No ghostly spheres on the monitor, but a piercing head jab, and my ears were squeezed painfully at the same time, and I scuttled back inside.. Just a taste of the power running between Freddie's yard and the overheads next to No. 2? You betcha!

Thursday 12th April at 4.15am

A trip down memory lane? How kind.  Woken at 1.30am with the old Hands on Fire frequency, and I flapped it furiously over the edge of the bed till the flames went out.  I went to pee and saw a light flashing through the pebble glass window, but didn't give it another thought till now...
It's the wireless/laser friendly light on the Scrabble Player's wall that's been somehow offended.  Does our Area Controller need a legitimate excuse to get someone onto No. 10's property, and causing a fault to his light can achieve this?  Hey - I can only guess, but when a nearby light becomes faulty overnight on a Wednesday - any light - I tend to think there's mischief afoot..*winks...
I got that right, did I not, dear?
He's crept in on the Broken Hip frequency while I'm scribbling here and the dull ache kicks in briefly.. Preferable to the BackFire? Millie's been woken already, so that question doesn't apply.. *grim..  Something's up, but I'm not likely to find out what it is, at least until tomorrow night, if then.. It's possible my Controller is planning to upgrade the Jabs to the Head frequency that he tried out several times yesterday.. *shrugs...

It would appear that Dr. Roux's laser technology has yet to reach Craigavon and be added to the wireless over powerline delights that the community already endures... She said her old man had searched the grounds for signs of the lichen and the dots of chemical compounds, and had found nothing.. Allen Spence's counterpart up in Gauteng seems to be running things a little differently to our set-up, what with the smart meters and all, but I'm betting the results are just as devastating...
After I'd told the Rocket Scientist that laser technology had been added to the wireless over the powerlines system running down here in eThekwini, he'd gone off saying he'd have to think about it, and that was that...

He'll never get it, Janneman?  Will Leonard be allowed to tell Karl Muller the truth, or is the young Prof unaware of the wireless over powerlines that's flooding the area?  Okay, my head's gone on hold, and I'll have to get back to you...

LATER at 5.20am

I've just been through my albums and found that the last photo of the Freeway lights that I had printed was taken in January 2011, and there were no cables strung between them at that stage... I'm guessing this has been done very recently, and I'm dead curious to know why....

LATER at 6.25am

I went up to unlock the gates for Penny and took a few photos while I was there.  I turned to take one of the still active lights in the upper story Shark Cage and it's companion under the other Shark Cage, when my camera died.  The batteries were new yesterday... Just prior to that bit of magic performed by the ever-watchful 'Secret Agent', I'd got THESE two pics of my streetlight.  Check out the two tiny active lights tucked inside the otherwise deactivated lamp.  Two separate pics, each showing the identical phenomenon...

Friday 13th April at 2.10am

Both hips aching,my neck in a vice AND my hand on fire? You spoil me, Master! The BackFire was strangely absent, but hey, since sitting down here at the desk, even that's been rectified bigtime... *shrugs...
My friend Millie the Gross had bitched and grumbled the whole way up to Hofmyer and back yesterday morning, but once the GW had picked me up in the Polo after 10am, she'd pretty much disappeared for the day.  Party tricks?
It's the prettiest time of the year down this way.. Everything looks green and clean, and the fluffy white clouds against the blue sky were so low you could almost lean out of the car window and touch them....

We'd been in Mr. Price Sports up in Hillcrest when the GW had nudged me and pointed to the big skylight and there'd been that ugly old cellmast in a tree, embellished with satellite dishes... I'd asked the young guy behind the till if his mum knew he worked about 20 yards from a tower, and he'd said that the previous Manager had left 2 years ago, when she'd developed a brain tumour.
You still think it's a fluke that my once-a-week outings produce the same stories over and over again? *vomits...

*It's now 2.30am and my Christmas Beetle chorus has just changed tone dramatically, and the little dog started flapping her ears and fled from my bedroom...*

I'd also pulled in to Whysall's and shown the chap a few of my captured holograms and run the GW's assertion by him, that there was something wrong with the camera.. Nope. He said 'those images are valid', though he couldn't explain the rainbow spectrum covering the Shark Cage at the orphanage, or the aircon unit facing ours dead-on, some 20 feet away on Balliram's kitchen wall...
I'd shut myself in the bathroom last night, with the light off, and taken THIS picture of the back of the GW's larnie washing machine.  Will you check out the rainbow that covers the length of that pipe coming out of the back HERE? *falls over choking...  No - you can see it's unplugged.. Some seriously sick in the head would-be Spooks out there, or what?  And how's about the actual bathroom window itself? Pretty rainbow don't you think?

Then there's the weirdness with the Polo's front grill.. I'd looked up out the kitchen window around 7pm last night, and remarked that I couldn't see his car, and we'd decided that it must be because the Scrabble Player's faulty wall light was off, and it was pitch dark out there, despite the streetlight working.
Right now that laser enhancing wall light is back on and flashing intermittently, while the familiar greenish glow on the Polo's front grill is also back, but as steady as a rock.. Oops? *teeth... Something there that's certainly not a reflection caused by anything nearby.. You want to bet that a nightime shot will show rainbows covering that grill?  Should I go sniff around the VW logo that sits in the middle of the grill?  I feel another oops coming on... *snorts...
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 13th April 2012 at 9.54am.