Tuesday, April 10, 2012

DON'T COUNT YOUR CHICKENS...
(begun Tuesday 10th April at 4.30am..)

*My neighbour has just informed me that Balliram has taken to spending an inordinate amount of time at home lately..  Anyone care to guess why that would be? *winks.. Has he been suspended from his ferretting and tutoring duties, while some seriously clever techs investigate my claims? *keels over choking... Not a chance!  It's simply the fact that he can exert that much more control over the computer and keep a general eye on what I'm getting up to, from the Chickencoop next door. * PS. I just clicked Publish, and while the resulting message certainly said You Have successfully published, the advice on the bottom bar insisted it was still looking up the site.  I rest my case... *

It's a given that I'm choking on the dust of dozens of wuggers who've been out in their gardens after dark for years, capturing those ghostly entitites created by Roux's 'perfectly safe' laser technology, hence the creation of holoforum.org.  *shrugs..
Being as how Stef's experiment was being used as part of a covert Surveillance operation,  I could hardly have expected him to come out and admit that wireless was very much a part of the overall scheme, now could I?
Did he ever get to hear of the home-strike achieved on B.Snr. at No. 4, so soon after the technology was first installed here in 2005, or did Spence not bother him with those details?
Once was bad enough, but the fact that my friend was nailed in identical fashion only a month later, was a portent of the callousness to come...

Collin P. Balliram sits quietly enough next door as I scribble here, but his warning buzzers/nunus had sounded loud and clear as soon as I'd stepped out onto the verandah with Sophie, after 3am...
The BackFire levels are up enough to tell me he's on full alert, and already he waits for my previous blog to be published to see whether any damage control is required... As if... *chokes...
Once he's read my garbled contribution later on, he'll shrug off his cowardly anxieties and come barrelling in to ours with some serious reprisals.. Same old.. *yawns...

Anyone care to guess what THIS is?  Stuck on der Bunker's faschia board, and facing out across our yard? *interested... Part of the old-fashioned cctv system he was forced to rig up after all these years, once he began getting more than  few sideways glances from his peers?  Hell no, it looks nothing like those clunky dummies, and you'd not look twice at it, if you hadn't seen the tiny red light that appears in so many of my pictures taken after dark..   A light that is matched by one the other side of the front garden, roughly HERE..

Your larnie NIA clearance precludes such niceties as a warrant to operate the total invasion of our privacy, not so Creep?  Clearance arranged for by a Druglord, by his new best mate, Mo Shaik.  A fact that the so-called Good guys have been happy to overlook in favour of your cracker skills....  Keen as mustard to throw him a life jacket once he'd jumped ship and proved his worth by turning on his former colleague in crime, Glen Nayager... Geez - did I say Good guys?
Much too busy going after bigger fish to be bothered by the likes of an Idiot shrieking mindlessly for help...

Besides, I was always a source of entertainment, when the mind-numbing hours of monitoring a mark's movements became too much... I bet there were those among you who were sickened by Balliram's vicious antics in the early days, but you soon outgrew your squeamishness and came to believe that our only value if anything, was as labrats to be tortured.  It wouldn't have taken the Strategist much effort at all to have you thinking I was a raving loon, and to be avoided at all costs.. *grins... After all, most of the damage to my reputation that I've incurred along the way, has indeed been self-inflicted... *purple...
Engage me in so much as 5 minutes conversation and you'll find that my speech is considerably more incoherent than my writing.. Impossible?  Try me and you'll see for yourselves...  Am I a master at stating the obvious, or what?

So - Were you told that along with Stef's laser light show, wireless would be added to the streetlights, which could, if the authorities chose, be flooded into your homes with your power supplies?
How's your mum these days, Green-Eyes?  I've not seen hide nor hair of you since you were hijacked outside your home on Abrey, and you replaced your stolen vehicle with an even larnier Merc.  *curious..
Are you well?  I'm actually more concerned about your old lady, as I'm betting she doesn't get out much and for that reason, she could be experiencing some of the crippling side-effects of all this technological skullduggery...
Has she been diagnosed as diabetic?  Carpal tunnel?  Crippling osteo?  Tinnitis?  Heart problems? It's possible that as she's numbered among the Chosen, she's somehow been protected from the fall-out so far, and fingers crossed it will stay that way...
I'm suddenly dizzy, and I suspect that I've puffed on one too many fags in the flickering candlelight.. Cheers..

Wednesday 11th April at 4am..

Don't count your chickens... Their sheer numbers and eerie silence could just tip you over the edge...
I'd taken the Panasonic out onto the verandah early afternoon and held it up to check, and there were a couple still hanging about.  I'd tried again after 5pm and they'd all gone.  *blinks.. For a while, my silliness had me thinking I had my own meter reader, and I guess he'd seen me walking around various points of my yard randomly holding up the camera to check for the little buggers...  If they showed up so easily and clearly on the screen there by the verandah pillar, why not in the other hotspots?

Bummer.   As the only area Balliram has ever shown any generosity has been in the administration of physical pain, was I surprised he'd removed the latest source of my delight?   Naa... *shrugs...
At around 5.45pm he'd cranked the old BackFire up to white-knuckle levels, in my corner of the lounge.. Not happy then, Chop?  Wassup?
Sure, I may have inadvertently removed some of the laser enhancing features with the long-handled broom earlier, but was it absolutely necessary to repay my cleaning efforts with such extreme pain?  Silly question..*mutters...
 Was it Jannie van Zyl who'd said the fewer the masts the stronger they'd be forced to run the signal, to make up for it?  I figure the Sadist is taking a leaf from the Strategist's book, and you're all okay with that..? *grossed out...
It's been about fourteen years since they arrived next door at No. 6, and I still haven't learned to dance to his tune, but boy, does he enjoy trying to teach me... 

There'd been a polite note in my Inbox from Ahmet at holoforum.org, requesting that I give my reasons for wanting to join, as the Admins had had to resort to filtering out the spammers from the genuine applicants... That's a first for me, and it shows just how hectic it must be out there on the interwebz... *winks...  I'd written a reply to the effect that I was caught in the middle of Stef Roux's quantum laser communications technology and wanted to know more about the holograms that were visiting our property.  Am I holding my breath, waiting for a thumbs up?  Would YOU give this Simpleton clearance?  *chokes...

There'd also been a mail asking that I join something called quepasa.com..*blinks... That's the second time I've been invited over there, and the sender is obviously unaware that Balliram disables my Java program at the mere hint of a live chat in the offing..
My Area Controller's self-preserving paranoia even included the Comments option on our own www.sydenhamcpf.co.za site, and the Send button was disabled from the start.
It must be history that a vote was taken to ban me from IRC forever, for my insatiable curiosity, and it's been how long since I last attempted to join efnet's #trivia channel? Hmm.. It looks as though I CAN be made to learn some things, after all... *grins..
An invitation to join a social site is therefore not an option I can entertain, due to the draconian rules upheld by your kid's Tutor.

BTW, did you know that the hugely powerful wall light in the Shark Cage just outside the toddler's dormitories was active last night?  A stunner it is, and a different colour to the signal enhancers that now run the length of the ground floor, it had literally stopped me in my tracks.
What's the staff turnover like at the orphanage?  Carers come, and Carers go? How do the little ones describe their 'tinnitis' when it arrives, and what happens to them if their symptoms of over-exposure are more severe than just a buzzing in their ears, or a ridiculously short attention span?  *interested..
Do the thick metal bars on the windows and the smart-finish to those panes really protect them from fall-out, although adding those features was strange enough in itself, when you consider Roux's insistence that the technology is perfectly safe.. *snorts...
Mygod, but it literally boggles the mind to consider how many otherwise kind and truly caring people have been conned into believing this magical technology is the answer to our country's woes...

Beautifully done Earl.  *applauds.. You told the ShaikBoyz way back  that you knew your Community and boy, have you proven that to be true... *gags....

LATER at 6.05am

Although you can't condone the behaviour of this rat as she desperately scrabbles futilely to remove the source of her physical pain, you can't deny that you understand it.  Of what benefit has the technology been to me personally, other than keeping my cooked mind running on high?
Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 11th April 2012 at 9.35am.






























































]