Saturday, April 14, 2012

DENIED ACCESS.....?
(begun Friday 13th April at 3am..)

*He scrambles in fast, the minute I sign into blogger...Three pairs of batteries for my camera sucked dry in as many days?  Part of the NIA-clearance brief, or just his usual over-the-top showing off?*

At around noon yesterday, three hired mischief-makers broke in through the kitchen window of the Moth Cottage next door to Carol's ex-house on Jan Smuts, and began hauling stuff out into the tiny courtyard. The silent alarm had the Security Company responding swiftly, and the buggers had to run for it through Bernie's yard and over their razor wire, into the Crescent.
The Creep's silver Beemer and it's white companion were still sitting on Balliram's driveway when I'd gotten home after 2pm yesterday.
Hell, for all I know Balliram himself is laying on a beach in Mauritius enjoying a well-earned break, and those 2 vehicles are simply red-herrings...
If he isn't, would he care to tellus why the cops didn't arrive even before the guys actually broke through that window at No. 726?  *interested...

HERE is my streetlight with the camera clearly activated in broad daylight, and the Chop would have you believe he didn't see what was happening just up around the corner? Bullshit.
His brief is simply to engineer the mischief, not to fix it?  Wakey, wakey, folks... If the so-called Good guys up at the Radio Station have welcomed the Sadist with open arms, what does that make them?  Told you so...
Apparently there aren't any Good chaps left down this end, and the carefully organised crime is flourishing with the assistance of the Surveillance technology...*yawns...

After browsing mybroadband yesterday evening I'd headed over to the bblounge and attempted to sign in, to no avail.  I've offended someone? Prom? hal?  Surely not! *chokes... Either of you feel I'm picking on you unjustly, despite all that we're going through down here?  Sure, it could simply be the Stirrer next Door that's blocked my ability to Log in, but I sent off a mail to the bblounge Contact Us addie, and we'll have to wait and see on that score...
I also sent off my second attempt to reply to Ahmet at holoforum.org, and I imagine Mailer Daemon will be back in my box when I log on later today... *winks... (edit: that didn't happen by the way, and I suspect it's three times and I'm out?)
Nice mail from the Rocket Scientist, hey Chop?  *studies the Network Admin.. He's up there, and I'm down here, and never the twain shall meet, so there's absolutely no need to get your panty in a knot...

Does the give-away lichen only flourish here at the coast?  Is the Highveld free of the invasive Physcia Grisea and therefore it's harder to tell if Dr. Roux's fantabulous quantum laser communication system has been added to the wireless over the powerlines already in operation up that way?
Check out the latest Berea Mail at www.looklocal.co.za on the Letters page 7, to see what I'm on about... 'Please stop dumping your rubbish.  Judging from the amount of lichen on those bricks, it'll be hologram heaven on that stretch of Birkenhead Road in Umbilo, ain't that right Mr. Spence?

I'd gotten the GW to drive over to the Barnard Road mast on our trip out yesterday, and I took THIS picture.. What would you say?  Like twenty feet away from the nearest block of apartments at the oddly spelled Bernard Close?  Putting students in those three otherwise standing empty blocks smacks horribly of a deliberate experiment as grim as the one we continue to endure...
I guess there's no such thing as shame involved when it comes to scientific progress, right?
Will you check out this strange active light up on the eaves of the block, facing the entrance HERE?  I didn't notice it until I checked the pictures out last night, and I guess it's employed to keep tabs on all the comings and goings in that little road?  Balliram? Your call I believe?
 Who was it that first suggested those empty blocks be filled with youngsters?  The Owner himself, or as I suspect, Michael Barnabas, Uber-Druglord of the Zone?  And no hal, I'm not on about the dangers of the cellmasts, but rather the satellite dishes that decorate it, and the combination of laser technology and wireless over the powerlines that's doing so much appalling physical damage to the community...

Still no arrests imminent since the Manase Report came out?  Wriggle, wriggle, wriggle, as the guilty contort themselves to avoid the hook... *grins.
It's easy, hey Herr Doktor?  Just threaten to blow the lid off the Surveillance Project and both the Seriously Rotten and the purported Good will STFU and leave you to go about your nefarious business... I'm betting the telecom's giants Planners had that figured out when they first sat down together years back... It's not on the cards that Sutcliffe will meet the same end as Glen Nayager... The slithery creature doesn't spend two nights in a row in the same bolt-hole, knowing that he can be nuked via the powerlines if he drags his heels...
Another, like Balliram, whose criminal behaviour is overlooked in favour of his usefulness to the project, Janneman?  *squints...

Was I mistaken in thinking that Karl Muller has met young Professor Els, albeit only on the telephone?  What on earth did they discuss, and why would Leonard not have mentioned Roux's quantum laser comms. system, as it's so obviously linked to the cellmasts? *puzzled... Any day now, I hope to find a reply from the pleasant young egghead waiting in my Inbox, in answer to my request... *taps foot...

My Controller had his alarm nunus/buzzers running with gay abandon last night at bedtime, though I've not heard a peep out of them this morning...

LATER at 5.15am

I'd climbed back on the Sacrificial Altar at 4.50am, and had snuggled up next to fat Sophie, while Millie shrieked her outrage at Balliram's concentrated assault... He left it for fifteen minutes before hitting the ultra-sonic key that had the little dog off the bed and hurtling down the passage growling, where she went straight onto the sofa and fell asleep.  Cola had wanted to go out then, so I took the opportunity of taking a few more pics and HERE are the results... Pretty hey?  Nothing seen under my windows this time, but check out over by the avo tree.. Man, I'm chuffed, and have reason to be... *bows...

Despite all of Missus Courageous' warnings in the early days, that her seriously perverted husband avoid practising his obvious blatant cruelty to animals, I'd have to say one of the aspects of the power he controls that he enjoys the most, is sticking it to the neighbourhood dogs, and you're still happy to be within 100 yards of this Pig? Hey, it's different stokes for different folks, and that's a fact..


LATER at 6.50am

Anything containing a serious amount of metal will result in the rainbow colours visible on so many of my pictures?  Why then not on BOTH shark cages, and only the one with the fierce light running from inside the room behind?  They both have the exact same overkill amount of metal bars, but the one with the active light has the rainbow effect, and the other not... Nice try though... *winks...
There's also a rainbow on the VW logo stuck on the Polo's front grille... I've just been up and taken THESE pics.. Will you look at the amount of what appear to be laser-enhancing compounds dotted about inside the grill?  Geez- no wonder the whole thing glows a ghostly green without any help from the nearby lights..*chokes.. And that's probably just the stuff put on by the GateJumper, never mind the NIA-cleared mechanic up at Alpine Motors, and the illegal devices installed inside the car...*eyeroll...

LATER at 7.10am

Remember my sturdy little Bosch electric mower, and how it had suddenly developed problems and kept switching itself off after I'd set it all up?  How someone at the Lawnmower service shop in Westville had charged us for it to be fixed and it had come back with the fanbelt not working?  I'd taken another picture of all the junk out on the verandah, and when I'd zoomed in on the mower I saw it had had an almost invisible line of the white compound applied near the Starter button, making it drop-dead easy for my Controller to home in on it and block or surge it's power supply...*belches...
Why are the so-called Good guys going after the Ruling Party Fat Cats so avidly, when they number far worse criminals in their own ranks?
That's not criminal, it's funny?  Hey - if that's the way you think, then you might as well drop the pretence and go line up next to Sutcliffe and his friend Prince Zulu in the Rotten to the Core corner...
Just saying..*shrugs...

Though an attempt has been made to make the dozens of circular applications to our boundary walls appear like lichen, many of them are anything but... I swabbed one down with thinners, and by golly, what's left was hand-made, or I'm Einstein's brighter cousin... *snorts..

LATER at 10.08am

I'd just published Reflections on a Grill at blogger and had logged out to go try bblounge again, despite getting no reply to my query to Admin yesterday... I'd typed my nick, and the password filled in automatically as usual, when *boom!* there appeared a pretty red Kaspersky window saying Access Denied. Threat detected. HEUR.Trojan.Script. Generic.  The more things change, the more they stay the same...

Saturday 14th April at 4.30am

He'd said it was just a matter of replacing the bulb, but as I scribble here, his wall light still flashes erratically, just as several of our Controller's various lights were left to do, sometimes for weeks...
Does the flashing result in a different effect to the laser emissions, and it's being done deliberately for that very reason?  *winks..
I'd shown him my pictures of the back of the GW's computerised washing machine and what appeared to be rust bubbling on the metal.  It can't be, he'd insisted, it's galvanised steel.  Turns out once he'd checked, that it is rust, and that his beloved 3/4 year old appliance is being as rapidly corroded as the rest of the metals in and around our home... *blinks..
Check THIS chrome-plated door handle and the pale greenish lumpy effect all over it and the rest of the fittings.  Check out these nearly rusted-through burglar bars on our front bedroom windows, compared to the untouched bars on the bathroom and toilet at the back of the house, and tell me where the bulk of the EMR is coming from... The fact that the washing machine's back plate is galvanised steel should give you an idea of what has been pumped into our home for the past nearly seven years.. Dem's da breaks?
Edit:  Sunday 15th April at 8.40am A correction is due.  I went out to dust off the windowsills prior to cleaning the windows, and find that the burglar bars at the back of the house are not quite as untouched as I'd said they were.  From outside one can clearly see the specks of the beginnings of rust beginning to appear, though from inside the house they appear undamaged.
Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 14th April 2012 at 1.14pm.