Saturday, April 07, 2012

A BED OF ROSES...
(begun Friday 6th April at 5.10am..)

*Now real-time 10.23am Saturday 7 April and I'm here to say that once I'd clicked Publish on today's contribution, I went over to read through the finished article and find that the spacing differs wildly to that that I've used in the Edit window.  Grubby fingers fiddling away there as usual? *studies the Creep with interest...*

Have the deliberate water runoffs in the Glenwood area, that are so vital to the Surveillance project, got our Neil MacLeod and his cohorts sweating in their socks?  *curious... The rivers of water now running under Davenport, Moore, Manning etc, that threaten more road cave-ins at any minute?  Are the unfortunate vehicle owners that are caught in these flash sink-ins compensated, or do they have to fight tooth and nail to be paid out?

Does Neil and his erstwhile good buddy Sutcliffe feel so much as a flicker of guilt at the misery and chaos brought about by this technology?  My guess is that they've had nearly a decade to practise their self-denial and if nothing else, they're adept at shrugging off their culpability, and that Spence himself feels nothing as he continues to hand power circuits to unqualified Controllers across the City and suburbs...
A quick lesson or two on the use of the relevant computerised program, and the newbies are good to go... So what if they make mistakes that result in an innocent ratepayer's home and property going up in flames? Accidents happen, hey Al ?

Thing of it is, that we were no accident, right?  You knew exactly what you were about when you handed this section of Harris Crescent over to Barnabas and his lackeys, Nayager and Balliram, to torture for the troops entertainment... Yadda, yadda, yadda, yap, yap, yap.. Like I'll ever get through to you... *stomps off...

LATER at 6.25am

I'd hopped back onto the Sacrificial Altar at 5.25am, but our Controller had set the levels of BackFire just a fraction too high to shut Millie up, and so instead, I'd lain there thinking how fortunate I am.. Weird, hey?  This huge and enthralling puzzle that fate has handed me, to keep me from facing up to the more banal, yet harsh realities of old-age?
How was my trip out in the Polo yesterday?  Astonishingly pain-free, and Millie hadn't murmured, apart from a few obvious areas up in Pinetown.. Whether a deliberate slip or not, I'd been whacked hard in the hip area just the once, as we'd headed up into the Field's Hill bends... Otherwise, Balliram showed remarkable restraint, though he or a cohort was with us every step of the way..*yawns...
Does it amuse the Sicko that I constantly address him aloud, despite the GW's presence?  Does he put our conversations on Conference, and share our banalities with his fellow Operators, or does he hug them all to himself, afraid that I'll reveal the extent of his vicious cruelty?  *interested...

Tellus, Mr. van Zyl - Does the NIA-clearance appellation come with a regular cheque?  Each case is different, and if a prospective Controller needs a little financial incentive, that's certainly an option that's available?  For the most part the Suckers are happy to do it for free, and are suitably dazzled by their upgraded status, right? *chokes...

Was I always meant to catch the holograms on camera?  When I caught the first one up there on the terrace above the courtyard, purely by accident, did some wag think it would be amusing to arrange for more?  I could hardly miss them, after the GateJumper had applied the white compound to each of the many cut stems on my two rose bushes on the front path, and it had proved more than enough to encourage the ghostly objects to swarm in that area... *grins..
Of all the many pictures I now have, I have to say the one taken last night is the winner. On a whim, I'd flung open the window above where the GW sleeps, that faces onto the courtyard, and I'd snapped off a couple of shots... Will you look HERE at what I got, that's floating out from the direction of Balliram's powerful signal-enhancing wall light?  Beautiful, not so? *beams... I also have several pictured floating above my valley-facing wall, that can only have made the long journey across the Convent playing field, from THIS light over that outbuilding's doorway.
Of course it's unlikely that it's the pretty holograms that cause us so much suffering.. Au contraire - it's the frigging wireless over the powerlines that continues to do us such appalling mischief, while Telkom's fibre cabling to the streetlights is being used to carry the stolen information from our homes... *shrugs..

How'm I doing Poisonous Rabbit?  Are you having regular blood tests to see that your white cell count remains stable? Man, I wouldn't put too much faith in the veracity of those results, since I discovered yesterday who's running the Show..*winks... Every Blood Bank in the country will now have at least one employee who will have been over-awed at being co-opted to the NIA, and who will happily report to a faceless caller on a regular basis...
The Vodafone/Telkom strategists will have had a good chuckle at how easily so many could be manipulated by the simple addition of the NIA clearance status, and have handed that worthless upgrade around like candy...

Saturday 7th April at 3.30am

I'd barely settled on the loo for my first pee of the day, when my ever-watchful Monitor cranked up the system and startled a couple of hadedas roosting nearby..*chokes... Pesky darned birds who know as much about stealth as my unfortunate Controller...*grins...

I'm probably about to offend the genuine eggheads among you now, so brace yourselves... It's about the pale grey/green lichen that appears to be swallowing up the property at an astonishing rate.. Balliram will have seen me searching for it online yesterday, and he will also have heard the remarks I'd passed about it, to the GW.
For once simple to find, it's called Physcia Grisea and here it is...

*Lichen ecology and significance
Lichens are amongst the slowest-growing organisms, but their tolerance of environmental extremes enables them to colonise habitats where few other macroscopic organisms can grow. They grow where neither the fungal partner nor the photosynthetic partner could survive alone, because they benefit from their unique symbiotic association.
However, most lichens are highly intolerant of atmospheric pollution, particularly sulphur dioxide, so they are found mainly in rural environments rather than cities. Only a few species, such as Physcia grisea and Xanthoria parietina, are found commonly in towns, and even they grow poorly in towns compared with in non-polluted environments. Part of the reason for this intolerance is the extreme efficiency of lichen fungi in accumulating nutrients from trace levels in the atmosphere. An extreme demonstration of this is the ability of lichens to accumulate radioactive isotopes from the environment. Following the Chernobyl disaster, the lichens (mainly Cladonia rangiferina, the "reindeer moss") of northern Scandinavia accumulated so much radioactivity that reindeer feeding on them were considered dangerous for human consumption.

True to form, I'd been diligently scraping much of the stuff off, in my search for the blobs of chemical compounds that now decorate our walls...  I'd already noticed how so many of the not unattractive florettes? appear to have grown over one of the white substances used so freely by either V or the GateJumper. Whether the lichen prefers the emulsion-based compound or the chalklike substance, I couldn't say, as I've not been paying proper attention up to now.... Geez, was my face red when I realised that I'd been scraping away a small safety net that's working in our favour... *chokes...
The lichen appears to be acting as a pointer to the areas more regularly employed by Balliram and his laser technology.  The heavier the growth of the stuff, the more often you will find patches of the chemical compounds right there, that our Controller uses specifically to activate his little signal enhancing nunus that are composed of a different variety of compounds.. 
Sure, I'm battling to make myself understood, and have probably got the terminology wrong as usual, but hopefully you get my drift..

I'm likely to be lagging miles behind many of you, who would've noticed yonks back that the Physcia Grisea appears in great quantities in areas that are in DLOS to the laser beams.. As a toad of little brain, you'll appreciate that I struggle with Roux's airy assertion that the laser technology is perfectly safe.  Maybe my Area Controller would like to get the dark-clad fellow to carefully remove some of the lichen from the more heavily decorated areas around our home, and bag it for testing? NOT.
Course, if there were just ONE scientific laboratory left in this country whose findings could be trusted, I'd like to take credit for suggesting a fairly interesting exercise... 
There ain't, and the truth is, you'll never get to hear just how much radiation that lichen is absorbing, and it's doubtful that you care, either... *belches loudly..

Does Professor Els have the necessary equipment to run such tests, or would it take a sack-load of lichen before it registered anything at all on his gadgets?  After all, this isn't exactly Chernobyl.. Karl Muller?   Would he be interested to see our glow-in-the-dark wall coverings?
What's being used down in Hellen Zille's area of the Western Cape?  The smart meters, or Telkoms white wireless boxes, or a combination of both? *nauseated...

Despite Balliram's puffed up self-importance, he never forgets how he achieved his notoriety, and he continues to run the BackFire frequency in our home at the new and escalated levels... It occurred to me yesterday to wonder why this well-protected cog in the Kwa Zulu wheel of corruption has thrown all restraint to the wind..
When I'd moved the metal sheet away from the precast wall above the courtyard, where I'd caught my first green hologram, I'd carried it further along the wall to the little palisaded opening that occurs between me and the Scrabble Player's front yard... 
I've blogged previously of the incredibly powerful light that shines through that little gap at the bottom of the wall, and how it comes from Freddie the Accountant's property, and cuts across my Good Neighbour's front yard to hit me full-on where I sit in the Torture Chair, in my corner of the lounge..
Once I'd discovered this phenomenon, I'd scrabbled desperately to cover the gap with whatever material I could find.. A futile effort, as my pain didn't decrease in any way...
I've lost all sense of time, and would be hard-put to say whether the escalation in the levels of BackFire occurred AFTER I lugged the big sheet of metal along to help cover that open palisade gap under the precast wall, or not... 
Did my action cause a momentary glitch to the system which my sadistic Monitor used to justify increasing the levels of BackFire, or not? 

Among the very first batch of carefully chosen local crackers/hackers (and in Balliram's case, highly recommended by a Druglord well-known to our then Head of Intelligence, Mo Shaik), Balliram's carefully arranged arrival next door at No. 6 in the late nineties, was no accident...
The fact that you are so easily able to overlook both his criminal behaviour and affiliations to the underworld, in favour of his Cracker skills, should pretty much tell you all you need to know about the fantastic Laser/Wireless/fibre Surveillance project, en alweer se ek mos sies vir julle almal...
Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 7th April 2012 at 10.11am.