Tuesday, April 03, 2012

DISH OF THE DAY...
(begun Monday 2nd April at 1.40pm)


That grey-green lichen really intrigues me.. On the roof tiles for sure, but up there it's more white and crisped by the sun... Down here, it's on the stone walls of the courtyard and terraces, the rocks, the driveway itself, and even the avo tree is covered by it... How come it doesn't care for the pre-cast walls AT ALL?  *fascinated...
There's a long streak of a very similar colour arrived on the wooden courtyard door, that I'd somehow missed before.  More sea-green than grey-green... It matches only one of the smaller stones up in the rockery exactly, but nothing else.. Put my climbing shoes back on and check it out?

When you cut one of the ripe avos open, there are purple stains on the flesh inside.. The exact purple that I noticed on one of the mature mealie stems a couple of weeks ago... Those enormous fungus puffballs are still sitting in the bottom of the garden, and they aren't restricted to hugging the sewer line either.  One right over on the boundary wall between me and No. 10, and another, a third of the way along the valley wall towards the Chickencoop..
What do I think?  When it's not rained for a while and the ground is like Portland Cement, I put the sprinkler on, and move it around every half hour... So now I'm inclined to think that MacLeod's grand scheme to convert sewage into potable water is something else we Labrats have been testing unknowingly, for a long time...

I stopped chugging my two litres of tap water a day about two years ago.. I've no idea why, and figure it my old animal instinct kicking in... If I want water now, I get it from the filter jug..
That dead toad lying in the milky white water a few days ago?  Probably just a lump of the white stuff our Gate Jumper carries with him as he steals about our garden decorating everything he can reach... Odd how my cooked memory banks refuse to recall ever seeing those inch long thread-like red worms before.. Is there a link between the white chalklike substance possibly dropped in the metal pool, and those scarlet worms that covered the toad's underbelly?
The mulberry trees?  The fruit reaches a certain stage of development, and then it explodes in a puff of dust?

The creepy ex-City Manager has been very quiet for a while.. Too quiet... You want to bet he was still in office when they began trialing (sp) the wondrous waste into water scheme?  The way it's been set up I shouldn't be surprised if it was fairly simple to exclude the priviliged Chosen from the 'converted' water, and see to it that only the genuine Labrats tried it out....

durbanite.co.za seems all but dead.. Doug is off sulking alas, Miguel is away breaking in his new espadrilles, and Leon - well now, that's a mystery...  Leon is very much aware of Doktor Roux's Communications system, and by now he'll have his own hacker's ticket and be part of a WUG, if not running one...
Another who knew nothing of the huge health risks involved in operating the system, and who still finds it difficult to believe that we're suffering here... Is he hampered mightily by having to get clearance before he posts an article?  Has he himself had a threatening letter from Sutcliffe? 
With the best will in the world, I don't see Miles Mowat making any headway against the entrenched corruption at City Hall, and the pension the GW slogged for all those years, is disappearing at an alarming rate into the Municipal troughs...
You think I'm restricting my jibes to the Ruling Party?  Hell, no.. The Opposition are every bit as greedy for power and stolen information as their counterparts, if not more so... *spews...

I believe it was the whistleblower who first mentioned the dodgy relationship between Francesco Petruccione and Doktor Sutcliffe? A deal struck, that culminated in Howard College being rigged up as the biggest wireless base station in SA.  Where was Stef Roux while this was being done, and did he also receive a huge payout for setting up his Laser Comms. System here in eThekwini?   I suppose it's inevitable that lasers are starting to pop up in the press, though I've no idea whether it's a deliberate red-herring or not..*shrugs..

Tuesday 3rd April at 2.45am

I'm getting the full tooties, or there's more? *interested.. It was about ten minutes ago that I was woken to much unpleasantness, and I decided that being up and about was the better option..
Some kind soul must have kept him busy yesterday, and he'd had to temper his rage, right up until ten past ten last night, when the dam wall broke, and out of nowhere he launched into his Knives to the Back routine... *eyeroll...
Signs of the first cracks had shown earlier when, just before I'd left for the CPF Meeting, he'd begun tossing a really noisy 'nunu' about, out in the courtyard... I'd obligingly walked towards the loud buzzing in the corner and he'd immediately bounced the sound up onto the first terrace... *yawns...
He'd left me alone for the better part of the actual Meeting, but couldn't resist having a go towards the end, right Sicko?  I'd strolled around the little Committee room afterwards and had found that I was in the most pain nearest the jackpoint on the wall...  No bloody surprises there, then....

I'd remarked out loud to the GW on my return home, what a pleasure it was to walk into a BackFire free house for a change..*blinks... As soon as I put the light out at 9.25pm he'd begun by making the same stealthy rustling sounds just outside my window as he'd done the night before, and not long after that, Fat Sophie had leaped off the bed and stood listening with her ears cocked on full alert in the doorway... I'd settled her down in the lounge, when a short while later she'd suddenly given a really angry growl and bark, and I'd gone back through and shut the window above her...

More tricks, using unpleasant frequencies that target the animals?  Or our friend, all kitted out in dark clothing, that waits closeby in the wings, for his Master's orders?
Astoundingly, in spite of the overwhelming and mounting evidence against him, I suspect my Controller is still trying to raise a laugh from his peers...
Give it up dewd.  Your idea of fun would have you locked away, in any civilised country....

Did either Vodafone or Telkom assist in funding Dr. Roux's research on Free Space Quantum communications?  Secure and safe ways to communicate? Forget fibre and forget wireless?  Man, I wish I could, but the fact remains that they're running right alongside your fabuloso technology, Stef, and the results are appalling...
'Subsequent experiments have successfully sent them through free space with excellent fidelity"?  More trials done right here in the valley ja...
Man, what a tight little group of Boffs you all are... Stef Roux with his quantum comms. and Mike Sutcliffe's chum Francesco Petruccione setting up the wireless base station at UKZN, while Beeuwyn Gerrits supplies the satellite, and Cornelis Groesbeek the fibre through the waterlines...
All  eggheads that have found it dead easy to totally ignore the fall-out that's affecting the community so badly...

I should be proud to be part of such ground-breaking scientific research?  Research se GAT!! Just like the wireless experiments carried out on humans decades ago, you can guarantee that studies have already been done on the Laser communications technology, and that it's nothing new at all.. What IS possibly new, could be the combining of wireless, fibre and lasers, in an astonishingly inhumane effort to harness the population....
*It's now 3.35am, and Millie came awake about ten minutes ago and isn't happy at all....*
Has Stef Roux's arrival on these pages changed my tale dramatically?  Not a chance...
It still throngs with any number of lower-life forms, designed to distract and frighten you....
You're just so much easier to manipulate when you're anxious and fearful, and that's a fact, hey Janneman? *winks..

Still no reply from young Professor Leonard Els to my begging letter, but I've not given up on him yet... Sure, he's involved with some major heavyweights, but I'm holding thumbs that won't deter him from doing the right thing and filling the Rocket Scientist in on the marvellous scientific project that's proving so successful here in eThekwini...
A technology that's been deliberately handed to criminals to operate, along with the vast area of the Zone, whose community are unwittingly being employed as guinea-pigs...
Lasers?  Man, I went on and on about how precise the physical attacks had become since the arrival of the ex-Sentech RF Engineer from Joey's, with his Pandora's box of archived wireless test results...
Godknowswhy, but I'll continue to insist that the streetlight on Crouch Road was involved in the brutal attack that crippled the little Sydenham Height's rep last year in March... To all intents and purposes she appears to have recovered, but I'd suggest that if the correct tests were done, they'd show irrepairable damage to her joints and cartilage....

I can pretty much only give Karl Muller the pieces of the puzzle, but whether he has the time or inclination to put them all together is another story....
Yes, the cellmasts were always a danger to some, but it's only since the addition of the little satellite dishes to so many of the towers, that's turned the situation into a game of deadly Russian Roulette... Dishes most certainly required by Stef Roux and his laser technology, and quite possibly by Francesco Petruccione and his wireless project, as well...
The unfortunate Pervert next door is cranking up the BackFire as I write.. Good luck with that one, dude.. I've had two kids and survived, remember?  *teeth....
Take it easy out there, and
peace...

---oOo---

Tuesday 3rd April 2012 at 10.44am...