Thursday, April 19, 2012

A DAMP SQUIB...
(begun Thursday 19th April at 2.55am)

I'm going to have to disappoint you..  As much as I suspect that after seven years I'm at last sitting on some sort of proof of our ongoing abuse by Collin P. Balliram, the not-so-Secret-Agent for Mo Shaik and Telkom, do I decline to make more than a token effort to share the evidence..
A minor Show and Tell, a call or two, and I'm pretty much done... *shrugs...
Hey - Why bother getting in a knot about it all?  People are wrapped up in their own lives, and simply don't listen - myself included... Sure, I'll probably keep trying half-heartedly, but attempting to slip through Balliram's net isn't on my agenda...

Shame dude - If you'd been hoping that this was to be your big moment, and an opportunity to demonstrate just how skillfully you've seen to it that you have every single escape route covered, it's got to be a damp squib..  Am I in the depths of despair?  Hardly... I have my moments of melancholy just like the rest of you, but my inability to communicate has always been around, and isn't something that crept up on me suddenly in old age...  Frustrating as it is, I accept it, though it doesn't prevent me from continuing to try... The eejit's lament?  *grins wryly...

The Rocket Scientist is determined that I should be able to see the actual laser beams in our yard, and tempting though it is to gnash my teeth and blame my failing eyesight, I feel there may well be another reason why they remain invisible to both me and my camera..  Something to do with the sheer amount of bounce-off points saturating my garden?  That the beam is never long enough to be seen by the human eye?
There's also a chance that my eyes have grown so used to them that they simply refuse to report back to my pointy head.. The hellish stabbing pains directly to my eyes, that I occasionally experience, and the constant burning, could I guess be ascribed to the very air being thick with beams...

After studying the pictures I'd taken the night before last, I'd gone twice yesterday to the rockery up the top, and I'm fairly sure that I found what I was looking for.. The second time I'd stepped gingerly over the hand -rail and clambered over the rocks, directly to the point of interest, I'd been armed with my camera.  My Controller had at that point become briefly flustered, with the result that the camera lens began zooming wildly in and out of it's own accord... *chokes..
He got a grip in the end, and I was able to take several beautifully incriminating shots HERE.. My word, you can see for yourself how the entire colour spectrum is concentrated on that one small spot, can you not?

What will I do?  Nothing, is the answer.  It's victory enough to have nailed it's position, but stood up against the years of enhancers that have been placed both inside and out of my home without my knowledge, it's pretty hollow...
I'd taken a few flash shots of the little carved kist that the telly sits on in the lounge.. There's nothing untoward to be seen to the naked eye, but zooming in on the results tells a very different story.. One that has pretty much every stick of furniture in that little room, marked by an enhancer, one way or another...
Pretty simple to achieve, as young V has always been in and out, fetching tools or plugging in leads, and I've never bothered locking, or even closing the security gates...

I've gone up top to hold the gates for the GW on many occasions over the years, leaving ample time for my Landscape Artist to obey his orders inside and out of the lounge.. *sighs...
What would you do?  Gouge or scour off the ones I can find, and hope he doesn't get the opportunity to replace them?  Why bother?  If it pleases a bunch of sick individuals to watch our boring lives so avidly, I'm not about to spoil their pleasure, and I guess after all this time, there are very few who remain interested anyway..
Back in the early days, Balliram's antics in our home would've been the talk of the local interwebz, but I guess right now he's the last, and pretty much the only bloke standing, who gives a toss about our banal day-to-day lives..*grins...  Besides, nowadays I roar at him out loud as he deliberately pokes me with his laser wand, and that is something that may well have turned the stomachs of at least a few of his colleagues.. I'm betting he hastily edits out those sections and you're none the wiser?  He'd probably save the juicy bits to run by the likes of young Baron and his Mentor, Earl Michael Barnabas, for their enjoyment... *spews...

Anyone bothered to go look and see if they have large outscrops of the Physcia Grisea lichen decorating their walls, trees and brickwork?  If you haven't already been photographing the balls of light for years, it's time to go catch a few for yourself.. Where the real lichen grows the thickest, would be the best place to aim your camera lens after dark...
Just check what I caught last night FFS! See the ruin of the coral tree that Balliram graciously left us?  See how the trunk and branches have so much lichen on them?  Clearly a regular passage for the laser beams, so I'd made a point of snapping off a few shots in that direction last night, with stunning success...
I caught a couple in the back yard as well, HERE, as that walkway between the terraces is covered with the telltale lichen...  On that happy note, I must leave you for the moment, as I've things to do...

My poor Controller will be trapped before his monitor for the day, hoping against hope that I'm going to make a break for freedom, and he can show off his talents at blocking me... *roffels.. Chill dude, or you'll only get your knickers in a knot for nothing... We're yesterday's news, and it's time you accepted it.. *eyeroll..
Your habit of cranking up the frequency levels off the wall, each time you leave the ChickenCoop, and then smarmily insisting to your peers that you have no choice, if you're to keep a tight rein on my boringly predictable activities, pretty much says it all... yap, yap, yap....

LATER at 9.45am

Payback? For what?   I've just flown in to unload my shopping before heading off with the GW.. My trip out was marred by the brutal behaviour of the Pig Next Door as he began by upping the BackFire levels in my little car as I left at 8am.. I was then treated to a couple of Knives to the Back at the Farmer's Market... Easily achievable as he has the streetlight at the entrance activated, and a new spotlight at the far end of the field is now left on as well... Trapped between the two, he can hardly miss... After that I had a painful, white-knuckled drive back to Sherwood..
I stopped off at Dodge City as usual, and having delivered my stuff I hung a left and headed straight into Admin.  Nothing I'd planned on doing, but the Psycho had my dander up...
I showed her one of my pictures and said I'd like to be around long enough to see Balliram locked away.. What a scramble there was when he realised I was actually chatting to someone in authority for a change... The heat in that little office suddenly rocketed as he racked up the audio-monitoring, but he was simply too late.. *grins..

LATER at 3.10pm

My Area Controller will have told you that the long-awaited reply from Professor Els was waiting in my Inbox this morning.. Either he'd not read my original request, or it had disappeared, but it appears that the Rocket Scientist may have kindly nudged him into renewing contact with me.. I've given him my contact numbers and asked that he let me know in advance, of his arrival here... Am I holding my breath in the hope that some of the mysteries will be solved?  'Fraid not, guys...
In fact, I'm wondering right now if Leonard will go away as baffled as I am, for he was his usual up-front self and admitted he's not been keeping up with the advances that have been made in that area...

Gonna get away with it again Earl?  Sure you are... With Vodafone/Telkom's Planning Division there to assist and support you every step of the way, it's hardly likely that young Els will cause a problem... And the wikked shall inherit the blah, blah, blah....
The Sadist made sure the BackFire frequency was running at it's top end for our entire outing.. Not such a bad thing, despite my constant whines.. It does wonders for my otherwise shaky resolve, I tell you..
Stay safe and
peace..

---oOo---

Thursday 19th April 2012 at 5.41pm.