Saturday, April 07, 2012

FLYING VISIT..
(begun Saturday 7th April at 7.30am..)


I was stuck standing between the two kitchen jackpoints while chopping an apple up for the birds and oddly, Millie had nothing to say.  The GW had just gotten up from his bed and came through to make coffee, and the Beetle's whine in my ears changed dramatically...
Ten minutes later and my home was literally awash with the BackFire frequency and ja, ek maak sterk beswaar... *spits..Not of course, that we worthless Labrats have any rights at all, hey Mr. van Zyl?
So basically, the viciously cunning Overseer of your choice was taken for as big a ride as the rest of us, albeit in a luxury coach?
How's Missus Barnabas these days, Earl?  She a diabetic yet, or riddled with some agonising form of 'arthritis?'

No sign of the Big C over at your mansion off Randles Road?  Were there a considerable amount of building alterations and additions made to your property within the last few years, once you became aware of the deadly risks involved in the use of this Surveillance Technology? 
Carol Franksen didn't deserve to get cancer, and neither did Eddie Singh in Asherville or Mr. Essay from up at no. 20, but they did.  You'd best hope she's young and strong enough to fight it off, dewd, or... Or what?

If you weren't out destroying your own community's health by means of the Wireless/Laser technology, you'd be back operating your banned-substance empire full-time.  As it is, you're still very much at the top of that particular countrywide enterprise, though we'd have to smash your kneecaps before you'd admit to it...
Vodafone/Telkom regard the flooding of areas with drugs as a most useful tool to further destabilise the country, and that's exactly why you became Mo Shaik's right-hand man...
What?  That pleasant and generous benefactor who suddenly turned over a new leaf in the nineties and became a philanthropist of note here in Sydenham?  Yep - That's the one.. He was making money hand over fist destroying peoples lives, long before he was upgraded to be given control of a new means of destruction...

I'm tired of you Earl.  I'm tired of meeting people who've been suckered into buying your new persona, and I'm even more tired of the barely human Creature you installed next door, and the ongoing damage he's inflicting on innocent members of the community.
As far as I'm concerned, you may get your IT Lackey to pull the plug on this Test Dummy once and for all. It shouldn't be difficult to persuade him, as I no longer provide him with the sick entertainment he's grown so addicted to, over the years...
My pathetic attempts to save my friends from the living hell they suffer, were always doomed to fail, and even a scurvy low-life bastard such as yourself, must be hard put to be amused by Balliram's perverted behaviour...

His usefulness far exceeds my own paltry efforts at entertaining the troops, and though I'm but a gnat on the elephant's backside, my yapping has surely become irritating by now?  Fear not that the so-called Good Team would so much as blink, were I to come to a sticky end.. I've an idea that more than a few of them would be happy to see me go... *shrugs...

Sunday 8th April at 3.20am

I'd woken suddenly an hour ago, and thought I'd heard a dog growling. Probably my own snores, was all it was... A nasty squeezing pressure, lower skull, both sides of my neck, tell me Mr. Wonderful is still hard at it, and now Millie's awake and roaring... *yawns...
Yesterday I'd spent some time wandering about the garden with my camera, and have probably irked Balliram as a result... As it happens I didn't find what I was looking for, and doubt I'll be given a second opportunity...
I figure I've found most of them, ranging from turquoise, violet, shocking pink, dark brown, ochre, biscuit, and I think even black.   I could kick myself for not taking pictures of the ones I did find.. Ja, the teeny and very pretty little silver stars/snowflakes that I'd found on the courtyard wall, and then just the one on a bed of brown, tucked into the cleft of the Cape Olive tree, inside our top wall by the street...

This was before I'd read Dinesh's post on holoforum, and I'd not had my camera on me.. The next morning I'd been unable to find it again, and instead got THIS odd picture.. My concentrated search for the tiny silver stars wasn't a total waste, as I'd put the camera on it's Micro setting and gotten THIS baby embedded in a different section of the trunk *beams... Turquoise and brown with a tiny black fleck of something, look to be stuck in a lump of shiny resin.... Man, I'd love to see the different applicators that the GateJumper has stuffed into his pockets.. Does he wear a little LED light like ours, or has the moonlight been enough this week?

I eventually managed to get back into holoforum.org, though my attempts at logging in result in the 'youve made an error typing your nick' message, and I guess it's been decided by the Admins that Idiots aren't welcome.. *snorts..
The big question is now how it all works...  It appears that crossing the path of those carefully applied substances sets some of them off to buzzing noisily, and then the sheer amount of applications in areas where I so often mutter to the GW, are surely designed to enhance my rumbling voice and relay it back to BigEars via satellite, whether he's nearby, or over at the Radio Station...
I've still no idea why Roux insists that this technology is safe, as the degradation to the stones forming the courtyard wall, has to be seen to be believed... *blinks...
The area behind the rubbish bins has been abused to the extent that the rock's surface is falling off...

It's now 4.15am, and I've just taken Sophie out to pee, and found the levels of BackFire on the verandah were high enough to make my nose run.. It's not much better here at the desk, though oddly enough, the kitchen and lounge are remarkably clear...  We'd set off several of the warning buzzers in the front garden and there's clearly no longer any need for the Controller to be coy with his toys...
Speaking of toys, is Balliram grateful for the playthings that Allen Spence handed to him in 2005, or does he egotistically regard the gift as his due right?  *mildly curious...

I had a rare and brief chat to Sue the Book yesterday.  She's struggling to get over a hectic tummy bug that plagued her the whole of last week. (A gift, this time from Neil MacLeod and his sewage into tap water 'trials'?), but she said that the worst of it was the strange pain and pressure she wakes to find on her face.. That would be her reaction to the frequency that I'd said had my eyes popping out in the wee hours, right Creep?  *snarls...

How's Mr. Dawood and the Roseann cc's construction work getting on, across the way?  Any of the wekkers taking strain from the proximity of the Barnard Road mast, or does my Controller carefully keep the emissions at standard levels during working hours?   Is there now a guard doing duty 24/7 on the site?  Godhelp him if the same bloke pulls the night shift regularly, for he'll be trapped between the laser light show that's run from the windows of St.Theresa's Senior Boys Hostel and that mast just the other side of the freeway..
There I go again about the bloody cell towers?  Give me a break FFS!  Though I've no idea when that mast went up in Barnard Road, I've lived here in DLOS for 29 years without a problem.  Only AFTER 2005, and the satellite dishes were added to that monstrosity to facilitate Dr. Roux's perfectly safe laser technology, did the appalling health problems arrive.  Put that in your collective bloody pipes and smoke it.

I managed to snap a few more pictures last night. Again out of the GW's window and into the courtyard.  This time the holograms I caught sailing out from Balliram's wall light were smaller than the previous ones, and resembled white ping-pong balls.. Neat, hey? *beams...
You want to catch a real congregation of the little buggers on film?  As so many of us can attest to waking at roughly 2am in pain and discomfort, on a regular basis, I'm guessing that were you to go outside and take pictures at that point, you'd be totally gob-smacked by their numbers...
Not something I intend doing BTW, as I've more than enough proof of their existence..
I once again checked the picture I took of the front path on 2nd April,  and found 9 of them were visiting at the time.. What more could an Idiot ask for?

Without checking, I suspect I began this blog on a gloomy note. My apologies for the mood swings, which under the circumstances, can be extreme... Despite the levels of BackFire now flooding this little room, I'm remarkably cheerful.. Go figure...

LATER at 5.20am

No surprises to find he was waiting for me.. I'd nipped out onto the verandah with my camera, and as the flash went off, both little dogs raced out of the lounge growling and tore across the lawn to bark at the bottom wall... Those nunus don't just buzz noisily, do they dear? *studies the Chop... Some sort of ultra-sound device that seriously upsets the animal's hearing?  You simply bounce it to the point of your choice and it freaks the dogs out?
I'm really interested in the brown horizontal stripes that now decorate each wooden window frame around the house..*winks.. Since I've taken to shutting the window directly above the sofa, I guess that particular bounce-off point won't work?   *adds this info to the Dog Control data....
Despite the brief engineered drama, I still managed to catch THIS fine fella as he floated across towards where I sit now at the desk... *finger..
Peace...

---oOo---

Sunday 8th April 2012 at 8.51am.