Friday, March 30, 2012

THE OFFENSIVE...
(begun Friday 30th March at 7.10am..)


I'm forced again to correct myself.. I've just fished out my albums and found that the picture taken in the dark on 7th August 2007 of the paintwork in progress on Freddie the Accountant's home at No. 12, is in fact a little different to how I'd described it..
The sizeable patch of lumo paint is actually a few feet away to the left of where the cable feeds into the upper story HERE..
While searching for those pictures I stumbled across more evidence, only this time on the faschia board of our Controller's home, right outside the room that the GW now sleeps in... Those were taken, also after dark, in April of 2007 HERE.

LATER at 2pm..

Me and my friends became severely electro-magnetic sensitive after Allen Spence's shenanegans carried out in 2005? Well, only sort of... My cellphone can ring the other side of the lounge and Millie will scream in outrage... On other occasions it can be right next to me and I'll experience no pain at all...*blinks...
I can use the microwave without a problem, and I can sit and watch the telly in complete comfort for hours, until the Bastard next door activates the connection between us and the shit hits the fan...
Not severely electro-magnetically sensitive then, but rather highly susceptible to the Sadist's presence and actions in our home, and on our property?
As Ms. Dorny will tell you, if you can get out of the area, chances are your symptoms will mysteriously vanish..

Was the original coat of lumo substance applied to the Sydenham SAPS holding cell wall during Nayager's reign?  When he had the 12 Kennedy Road hostages locked up at his mercy for months?  Did he tell Willies that he'd get the truth from them, despite that he knew they were innocent, and simply being used as political pawns?
This would've given him free rein to blast that cramped cell full-on with the audio-eavesdropping technology, and to record so much as a cough or grunt made by the inmates.. Where are they now?  Anyone care to ask them if their ears still ring to this day?
Or whether they endured the oddest of aches and pains while incarcerated at Sydenham?  Did the cell they shared grow unbearably hot even on the coolest of nights?
Come Balliram - You can tellus now you're on the Good Guys team? It's not like any Human Rights Organisation will take steps to have you jailed for the part you played in their torture?

le Roux? Who is this le Roux?  A backup IT hacker who rides a seriously expensive motorcycle and wears a Sydenham SAPS uniform? *suddenly interested.... Has he moved over to the Wireless Station on Ridge Road to keep our Area Controller company, and only rarely hangs out at the Station, or am I barking up the wrong tree again?
 The Good Guys, purportedly employed to keep an eye on the Rotten Apples, but whose own boundaries have become so blurred that you can't tell one from the other...
Real courage of conviction is now a distant memory, and no one individual will do the right thing without checking with someone else first.. You've all got too much to lose... Yebo...

All those young and to begin with, idealistic cops, who spend hours sitting doing paperwork in that wireless-flooded establishment, are fortunate to have so far escaped acquiring the telltale symptoms of over-exposure to wireless.. If you're an egghead and are snorting with laughter at the suggestion that Dr. Roux's fantabulous quantum cryptography comms. technology could do anything, or anyone, a mischief, may I remind you that there's wireless and fibre involved as well?  Whatever the impact these three technologies are having on so many residents here in the Zone, it ain't pretty...

LATER at 5.15pm

How many years have we been at the mercy of the BullyBoy next door and his dodgy mafia connections? More than a decade, so I guess I'm well equipped to recognise a burn when I see one...
About a month ago the GW took his Polo back to Alpine Motors in Pinetown for it's due service... It's out of guarantee but the car has to last, so he says it's worth doing..
The first time I was in the car after Alpine had attended to it, I'd remarked that there were now a few nasty noises that hadn't been there before...
(If I've told you all this already, feel free to skip ahead...)

When he'd queried the problem with the Agents they'd said the brushes probably needed doing and it would knock him back a couple of grand.. He's booked it in for next week, and I've said I'd help with the cash as he was looking pinched...
I sent him a text about an hour ago to say it looked like bad weather on the way, and to try and get home ahead of it...
He called me 10 minutes ago to say that he's stuck in the Rossburgh Makro Parking Lot waiting for the AA mechanic to arrive, as the Polo had abruptly died on him.. *blinks...

How'd you do it this time Balliram?  A quick call to a buddy to give my old man's whereabouts and your chommie pulls in with a compatible wirelessed remote and does some serious jiggery-pokery to ensure the car expires?  With the right device/s planted inside the Polo, pretty much anything is possible to achieve remotely, not so?  Draining Sue the Book and B.Snr's car batteries overnight is child'splay compared to some of the other tricks up your grubby sleeve?
This, on the very day I chose to go for broke and include a copy of my letter to Leonard, to Sydenham SAPS? *teeth...

Circumstantial evidence is more than enough to drive the nails deeper into your coffin, el Sicko, and you were running the BackFire levels off the wall and loving every minute of it... Oops!  Someone had to pay for the light sweat you broke out in earlier, and why not one of your ageing labrats?
It's still all sticks and stones, and ndobody can prove anything?  You're probably right, though what a pleasure to have people seeing you for what you really are, after all the years of lies and cover-ups...
Will this carefully engineered mischief to the GW's Polo end in tears? Will it give me something else to write about, other than your concentrated assaults on innocent residents? We'll have to wait and see, wont we...

LATER at 6.15pm

It was just after 6pm when the GW rang to say the AA mechanic had been and gotten him going again.. He told my old man it was a faulty battery cell that was the problem, so now I wait and hope he makes it home safely in the rain.. *snarls...

Saturday 31st April at 4.30am

A change in routine o Master?  No BackFire when I rose, none in the rest of the house, and only now that I sit here at the desk scribbling, does it kick in and begin to increase?  Moving on..
The AA guy had arrived pretty much on time and had diagnosed a dead cell on the GW's battery.. My old man had then fished out the invoice and shown the mechanic that it was just one month out of guarantee  *winks at Balliram..
Did I not mention earlier on this very blog that my Controller has already on several occasions, demonstrated his skills in dealing with car batteries from a distance?  Precog or what?

My SO had limped home safely, and had only praise for the pleasant AA tech..*applauds... Once home he also mentioned that he'd found a missive in our postbox from the Traffic Department saying he owed them over a grand for running a red light in Marianhill Road... *chokes..
That misdemeanour would've occurred on a Thursday when we were out and about together, and Balliram would've been stuck on the GW's tail like super glue,hoping for just such an opportunity... *teeth...
The old man is a careful driver, and neither of us recall seeing a camera flash, but hey, these things happen..*shrugs... The goonda way?  Hit the Pensioner in his rapidly emptying pockets, where it hurts the most?
If I were to add up all the appliances that have been destroyed over the years since our Controllers initial arrival next door, I'm betting even you hardened sceptics would be astonished.. Karma se GAT!

By the by - Since I began toddling about wielding my trusty screwdriver to hoik out bits of different coloured stuff that's marking our walls, some Idiot has had the GateJumper come on back and add a whole lot more.. A most predictable turn of events, and a highly satisfactory one for me...*beams...
Whether they serve a purpose for Mr. Roux's laserlight show or not, they are giving me an array of the most stunningly strange pics I've ever had, hologram included...
There are faeries at the bottom of my garden?   Peace...

---oOo---

Saturday 31st March 2012 at 9.27am..