Saturday, March 31, 2012

THE LIGHT FANTASTIQUE...
(begun Sunday 1st April at 3.40am..)

*It's an achingly beautiful morning here in the Zone and it's hoped I'll be forgiven for bringing up the horrific techno weaponry that's being touted to fight crime, which in reality is crippling the population...*

It doesn't matter?  I beg to bloody differ..  What you put in the Subject Line of an email, can make or break it's impact... Then why do I consistently come up with utter crap? *eyeroll...

I unlocked and went out onto the verandah after 3am, only to be greeted noisily by the familiar buzzing 'nunu' that's hidden away over towards der Bunker... I told it to shush, then came in and put the lights out, before taking some photos of the junk on the verandah.. I've just finished going through the results, and though there was nothing remarkable to see, it's definitely time to do a bit of a clean-up out there.. *winks...

It was late yesterday when I finally got round to reading the updated CIA Using Appliances to monitor the population thread on mybroadband.. He's mentioned it before, but I'm such a poor damned reader that it took Muller's updated post, for the penny to finally drop.
Here I am, jumping up and down on the sidelines, squeaking incoherently that my stuff is important, when up next to the Rocket Scientist's goal, it's just so much bumfluff.... *purple...
All I'm achieving is to distract him and muddy the waters even further, and I cringe at my own stupidity...

Will I back down on my claims that along with the wireless/fibre over the powerlines, I can now safely add Stef Roux's wondrous quantum cryptology communications system? Hell no..   The fibre has been run to the streetlights. If you look, you will find Telkom's white wireless boxes have been attached to streetlights or telephone poles everywhere throughout Durban and it's suburbs..
As lighting is the single most important aspect of Dr. Roux's comms. system, it makes sense now that the GameKeepers over at the Orphanage kicked off this entire operation by using powerful portalights to signal them over to Balliram.  Would Roux be offended were he to be aware that I always referred to this practise as a HardyBoys means of communication? *grins..
Skulking about the valley and Convent flashing lights to each other?  A practise that continues to this day.. *shrugs...

Exhibit A has to be the smart finish that was applied to the upper story windows at St. Theresa's orphanage building itself.   A phenomenon that can't be hidden away hastily out of sight, and is there for all to see.. Even during a widespread blackout, one can still see the lights twinkling and dancing on that reflective finish that covers the toddler's windows.
That in itself should raise questions..  The fact that among those dancing lights there are always one or two that never move at all, would indicate that the clever finish has been applied to distract the casual observer...

Why use orphaned toddler's sleeping quarters to operate this highly sophisticated technology?  Have you seen the building?  How perfectly it sits on that little hill, and faces across to so much of Sherwood and the birthplace of Cornelis Groesbeek's H20 cable-laying trials?  LOS even as far as Piedmont Road, the other side of the Freeway?  Perfectomundo, hey Francesco?  *gags....
It's a technology that presents no risk to the young inmates at the orphanage?  Okay, tellus this then .. - Why, if it's so safe, was all THIS metal installed on the roof?  THIS odd sheet that covers THIS section right by THIS fat white-painted outlet pipe/aerial?  Why the thick metal bars across each window, and why the two metal shark-cages, that were added at such a late stage of the Lotto funded 4-phase upgrade to that establishment?

Safety precautions?  Against WHAT, if the technology is so safe?  *snarls....
Forget about the smart finish windows being Exhibit A, and let's rather make the whole orphanage building all the proof you need that the combination of technologies being used, rank right up there with the very worst of Human Rights Abuse, and there's no way that at least some of those innocent young inmates and their Carers haven't been permanently affected by it, one way or another..

You want more proof of the callous attitude held by the Authors of this wondrous project?  Go on up to Sydenham SAPS and enter their parking quadrangle to check out the top left hand section and how the paintwork has reacted so visibly to the power emitted in that corner alone...
I was attending a Motherbody Meeting up there some months ago, and as usual we'd congregated out in the quad afterwards for a chat, when the Plonker running the monitoring system that evening had activated a couple of the noisy audio-enhancers in that corner.. ('crickets', to you)
Why wouldn't that pique my interest, you NANAS?  Why wouldn't it have me sniffing around up there at the very next opportunity I had?  You were safe, as I'd not yet connected Stef Roux's contribution to the pot? Ooops!

All I'd needed to find after that were the blobs of white markings dotted about, and the X's on the walls, and I had my confirmation.   Sure, it was only the next day when I'd visited the Station in broad daylight, that the full impact of how the technology was being used, hit me, and the sight of that cell wall had literally grossed me out..
Will you insist that the hideous-coloured paintwork covering the entire station carries a special protective agent, and cost millions?  Why then has it so visibly degraded in just that corner housing the cells?
Laz?  A humanitarian such as yourself would surely never condone exposing the inmates to such copious amounts of power, when you've known for years the devastating effect it's had on us down here in the Crescent?
They're criminals, and don't count?  Pardon me?  What about us then?  Wriggle out of that one, slimeball....
The outer wall of that cell has been covered with so much of the luminescent audio-enhancing paint that the top coat of camouflage has visibly cracked....
See, you could've gotten your droogs to hustle off to the store room and haul out another can of top coat after my visit, in an effort to hide the overwhelming evidence, but once Professor Els arrives with his gadgets to show that I'm right, and there IS lumo paint involved, it's pretty much Game over...

I really liked the young Physics Prof once I'd met him, and had been enormously contrite at ever having blogged him as a knowing participant in this callous project.  You may go check out my I Met a Man blog to see just how apologetic I'd been...
I've not yet had a reply to the mail I sent him, asking him to come down and identify the lumo paint that's been slapped illegally on so many of our own walls.. I'm aware that it's vacation time, and therefore I sent it to his gmail addie, though it's always possible he's holidaying abroad, and will only get back to me on his return..

When, on his initial visit, I'd expressed my anxiety that he and his young family might also be targeted by this devastating technology and the criminals that are operating it, he'd said that he was safely tucked away on a hillside in PMB, out of harms way...
Why does that not reassure me?  After all, we too are situated near the bottom of a hill, and it certainly hasn't saved us from Balliram's horrific attentions?  If any of you know the young Boffin personally, I beg that you keep a close eye on him and his safety, for it's clear he's involved, albeit on the sidelines...

To his credit he never lied to me AFAIK, but merely omitted to mention Stef Roux's technology.. Why would he?  Chances are that he had no idea that the Convent across the way (that had gotten such a strong reaction from his meter reader), was running Roux's technology and besides, he'd no doubt been led to believe it presented no health risks to anyone..
Ah Leonard - Did I not warn you that dealing with me, could present problems for you?  Indeed I did, though I hope this conundrum with the lumo paint can be solved without causing you stress...

It's now nearly 5.30am and the pressure in my ears has rocketed to eye-watering levels, while Millie flickers into wakefulness...
Has he reduced the levels of BackFire in our home?  That would be a no, and wherever he is, and whatever he's doing, you can guarantee that he finds the time to check on me, however painful I find it... *spews..
Sue the Book tells me that she's been laid low with a tummy bug that hasn't been helped by an ongoing pain in her neck, amongst other things.. A pain that I too have been experiencing this past week, along with the accompanying earache and my fillings shrieking, but had laid down to sitting/sleeping in a draft...
Wrong again, and quite clearly the Sadist is as confident as ever that he's untouchable... Just as his erstwhile Good Buddy Nayager had felt, right up until he was topped, hey Creep?

It appears that the unavoidable Omnipotence Disease that comes along with control over the powerlines, has a shelf-life after all, and hopefully you won't see it coming.. *teeth...
Stay safe julle, and peace...

PS I hastily deleted the results of my Vice Chair's little April Fool's prank.. It caught me beautifully off-guard, and I question how much of the clever idea was suggested to him by Earl Michael Barnbas' friend M?  Worthy of a bonus, Earl?  *grins...

---oOo---

Sunday 1st April 2012 at 9.25am