Friday, March 30, 2012

THE PHYSICS PROFESSOR....
 (begun Thursday 29th March at 5.45am.)


*To those of you who've developed an aversion to my endless yapping, may I suggest that you scroll down to today's entry made on Friday 30th March at 4.30am...
Did anyone think to open a book on the outcome of this inhumane Game, despite the ridiculously mis-matched odds?  I don't see an ending that could be construed as happy in any way, but there's a slim chance that a couple of you will collect today... Fingers crossed.*

As much as I'm becoming more of a Barnham and Bailey Freakazoid each day, could I never ever enjoy inflicting deliberate physical pain on another fellow human being or animal...
The first thing she'd asked me, had been what was wrong with my voice, and I'd replied that I'd always been in the lower ranges, and that the amount of fags I smoke had seen to it that I now rumble, as opposed to speak normally...
Ask the Linguistics Professor from UCT, who so diligently recorded my deep croak in the early days of these appalling trials, whether he ever handed the fruits of his labours to anyone else....*winks...

I've studied the area under the eaves with puzzlement, since my flash pictures revealed an inordinate amount of the white laser-compatible markings daubed on so many of the rafters...  The only possible explanation is that when V was ordered by his Mentor to take it upon himself to wash the windows without being asked, he had used the longer of our two aluminium ladders for the task.  Easily 6 foot tall, he would've been able to reach those areas up under the eaves, at a stretch....
The alternative would be that the GW and I, plus the dogs, were knocked out overnight, and the ladders muffled with cloths, while the Nocturnal Painter marked the required sites under the roof... A dodgy exercise, and I prefer my former speculation..
The amount of white substance that now covers the ends of THIS nest of rafters between my bedroom and the verandah, would explain the strange flashes of light that I'd seen on several occasions shortly after I'd put my bedside lamp out to go to sleep...

My Controller was on a learning curve and slipped up several times before he got the hang of it? *shrugs.. Were I to check the rafters by the kitchen, I shouldn't be surprised to see they've been decorated as well, for I've seen an odd flash of green light on the kitchen floor, in the past...

LATER at 7.45am

My energy-sapping irritation is only just beginning to fade since I last left you, and had walked out into the passage to be hit by a cringe-worthy wall of BackFire that hadn't been there earlier ..  As I write here now, the nerve ends in my teeth jangle mercilessly and I ask you again, what bloody rewards have I received for my dedication to duty?

Friday 30th March at 4.30am..

Dear Leonard,

You were kindness itself when you came to ours here in Sherwood on Thursday 12th May, 2011, in an attempt to measure the Barnard Road, Mayville, mast emissions, and find out what was causing so many of us to experience the same painful symptoms.. You may remember saying that some of your Lab students here at the KZN Uni had complained of knee problems while working with the wireless frequencies, and I'd confirmed that both Sue the Book's 20-something son, and B.Jnr (early forties) had knee problems...
Unsurprisingly, your mast readings showed only the standard levels, though when you'd pointed THIS wondrous gadget towards St. Theresa's Convent and orphanage, you'd said there was a lot of power coming from that direction..  Understandable, as it's been rigged up to act as some sort of mini base station..*shrugs...

I'd attempted to explain to you that the squamous-cell cancer that sits on my back appears to react like an aerial, and that certain wireless frequencies would have me in an enormous amount of pain...
This was of course due to the fumbling done by Mr. Allen Spence of the Muni's Electricity Department, as he was tutoring my immediate neighbour, Collin P. Balliram in the art of running the computerised program that now operates our power circuits, and what I cluelessly refer to as the wireless/fibre over the powerlines system..
Inevitable errors had occurred during the trial process in 2005, and several of us guinea-pigs have been left with severe electro-magnetic sensitivity...

Your device had noisily taken exception to our cordless phone, and you'd suggested we replace it with our old standard phone for our health's sake, which we'd done immediately...
This hadn't stopped the devastating wireless frequencies being flooded into our homes via our powerlines, by the Area Controller next door, and as a result we all continue to take enormous physical strain...
As I've not forgotten you saying that Wireless was merely a hobby of yours, and that Physics was your area of expertise, current events have led me to once again throw myself at your feet and beg for assistance...

As Physics Professor at the Pietermaritzburg University, I'm certain you'll be aware of Dr. Stef Roux and his work on the eThekwini Quantum Cryptology Communications System, done alongside Francesco Petruccione (See Popular Mechanics July 2011).
Long story short.  It appears that it's not just wireless/fibre over our powerlines that's making so many of us ill here in Sydenham/Sherwood, but that it's Dr. Roux's system, probably using Telkom's existing fibre network combined with wireless, that's causing so many of us these ongoing health problems...
As a physics Fundi, I'm now appealing to you to come check out our small property again..

This time to verify that our boundary walls and indeed, the very brickwork on our home, have been illicitly and up to now, without our knowledge, painted with a luminescent substance that for some reason has doubled my reaction to the wireless frequencies which my NIA-Clearanced neighbour pours into our homes..
I have several interesting photographs taken at night with a flash, that IMO prove my theory.  The latest includes what appears to be a floating hologram on one of my precast walls.. Do you have the necessary equipment to verify my claims, and would you be prepared to come check?
There are criminal elements in our area that have been using this technology as a weapon against a great many innocent members of the community, since Cornelis Groesbeek and his H20 company first laid the cabling through the water/sewer lines here, back in 2004.

I'd walked around our SAPS Station while up there on Wednesday night, and have reason to believe that Dr. Roux's technology is installed there as well...
When I'd returned yesterday on my weekly visit, I was grossed out to find that in daylight, one could clearly see that the paintwork on the wall housing the holding cells was visibly taking enormous strain from the amount of wireless/EMR? concentrated in that section, and I spoke to one of the Admin staff about it..
Whatever it is that's affecting so many of us so badly, isn't stopped by a bit of bricks and mortar, and I've an uneasy feeling since seeing that wall and it's odd crackle-glaze finish, that the inmates of those cells have been deliberately used as labrats for the short periods of time they've spent there...
Whilst I appreciate that the entire world is being wirelessed and that casualties are inevitable, I question whether a man such as yourself would condone the brutal employment of Dr. Roux's advanced technology being deliberately used against human beings such as ourselves, and the as-yet-not-proven-guilty cell inmates up at Sydenham Station....

I have over the years volunteered my services as a guinea-pig for these tests, here on my blog, but this offer certainly never included my husband, or my friends and neighbours, who are very obviously feeling the effects of this continuing savage treatment...
So - Will you come back to ours, this time with the right equiment to verify that our walls have indeed been illegally covered with a luminescent substance, that appears to exacerbate mine, and possibly others reactions to Dr. Roux's Quantum Cryptology Communication  technology, or not?

Will you speak to Karl Muller and verify that all I've said is true, or will you be frightened off by threats?  I'm left with nowhere to turn Leonard, and I've been led to believe that Scientist wallahs don't come equipped with the same compassion as your average man-in-the-street..
Hopefully that's bullshit, and you will do your utmost to bail us out of this untenable situation...
Peace...

PS:  To my immediate neighbour Collin P. Balliram, well-known local Internet Cracker, who was subsequently elevated and given NIA clearance for the purposes of the Project -
Your savage and increased attentions over the past few days have forced me to again resort to involving Professor Leonard Els...
Contrary to Michael Barnabas' assurances, you ARE a liability to this Project, and will remain so until you are incarcerated where you rightly belong... *shrugs painfully....
Further edit made at 10.20am Friday 30th March 2012.  I've just sent the following email to Leonard Els:
Would you kindly go visit my blog at http://www.wretchedtoad.blogspot.com/ and read today's update entitled The Physics Professor.  Kindly scroll down to Friday 30th March where I've addressed you personally, and read to the bitter end.
Under the circumstances I'd really appreciate an acknowledgement.  Yours, Jane Lovejoy.
I copied it to Karl Muller, my Vice Chair, Ms. Taylor, Intrack and Sydenham SAPS. 

---o0o---

Friday 30th March 2012 at 10.01am