Thursday, March 29, 2012

THE HALL OF FAME..
(begun Thursday 29th March at 3.30am..)


Unlike the previous Motherbody Meeting, the worst I endured last night were the endlessly burning eyes, though I didn't even come close to nodding off..
An entirely different kettle of fish to what was waiting for me once I'd finally put my bedside light out last night, hey Balliram? *winks.. Forget the nunus, for he had his rough wireless song running right outside my window, and within five minutes, my feet were on simmer, though both attempts failed to keep me from the Land of Nod.
I woke sometime after 2am to full-on BackFire, and that in itself is some feat on the Sadist's part... After 3am a massive cramp in my leg had me give up and get up..

None of which shit has anything whatsoever to do with the poor and unjustly slandered Creep next door.. You think? *spews...
My Vice Chair was telling me that hardly a night passes that he doesn't wake between 2 and 2.30am, to find that he's unable to go back to sleep.. As a result, he says he feels permanently exhausted...
Personally, I should think that after what he's endured at the hands of this rogue Controller, he should count himself fortunate that a lack of sleep is all he's battling with at the moment... *shrugs..

The guys were going at it hammer and tongs out in the Station quad after the Meeting, so I took the opportunity to wander about up in that farthest corner where the 'crickets' had been the noisiest at the last Meeting.  Above the rusted aircon unit stuck on the Admin wall was a R5-size round white dot...*blinks..
Almost directly opposite where my VC had parked, on the wall just above the brickwork, were two R1-  size white dots that had no business being there, and I've no doubt there's loads of the invisible lumo paint covering any number of surfaces...
I'd considered the recent addition of this weird substance to be an upgrade from the standard wireless/fibre over powerlines that we worthless Labrats endure, but right now I begin to wonder just how long Herr Doktor Roux's quantum cryptography system has been in place here in the Zone...

I showed my VC the lump of white chalk-like substance that I'd rescued from my mielie patch and suggested he do a search of his property to find out how many similar markings were decorating his walls...
From the ferocity of Balliram's behaviour overnight, I must assume that I'm correct, and that Mo Shaik carries no clout whatsoever.. He was simply used to encourage rich Muslim countries to invest in this wondrous technology, as well as persuading the Islamic Community here, that the Wireless Surveillance Operation was Allah's gift to their community...
No mention would've been made of the horrifying risks to their health that would occur with this combination of technologies, until Karl Muller barrelled into mybroadband and began revealing the truth.. A scramble would've ensued soon after, as the realisation hit home and desperate measures would've been taken by the affluent to instal preventative measures on their properties..

Wantitall selling hand-held meters to read the levels of EMR in your homes?  Did you ever?  Check the media for the flood of ads. touting remedies for diabetes, gout sufferers, and arthritis-related illnesses.. WTF?
As Nayager's demise indicated, heart problems are no longer restricted to the over-sixties, and youthful sufferers of palpitations are increasing by the day... Godhelp you if you have pace-maker...
Welcome to the New Age of Wireless, dudes, and it's time to sink or swim...

Vodafone and Telkom knew from the outset the appalling affects this technology would have on the population and yet they chose to remain silent... The silver-tongued telecom's Strategist, Jannie van Zyl, followed company policy to the letter when he consistently trashed Ms. Dorny's claims during the iBurst mast fiasco, and insisted that the many illnesses suffered were a figment of her imagination...
Let's face it - Were he to have been permitted to tell the truth, a massive panic would've ensued.. Something the Telecom's giants wished to avoid at all costs...

Our power was finally restored yesterday at 9.30am, and I'd heard Balliram's remote chirrup as it announced his arrival home...
I'd been out on the front lawn around 2pm when I'd checked the hadeda's new watering hole.  The original fibre glass pond had cracked with age, and I've replaced it with a sturdy silver metal serving bowl that's a couple of feet across...
Alas, there was a dead toad floating on the surface, only this time I suspect it was unable to climb out, and drowned.. Mybad...I went to fish him out and recoiled as I found his underside covered with bright red inch-long thread-like worms.. It's been at least five days since I changed that water, and it was an astonishing milky white colour...
As I studied it, I recalled the GW remarking early yesterday morning that the tap water was running white.

Sleeping like a babe there, Mr. MacLeod?  Able to shrug us off as easily as Allen Spence has done?  Remind us of your latest venture?  Converting sewage water to potable water?  What a fantastic achievement that would be!
Care to tell us WTF is running through our lines right now, if it isn't excrement?  We've been the trial area for that little experiment as well?  Another tender won by Cornelis Groesbeek's H20 company?

Since cutting away the leafy creeper that covered the stone wall just outside the lounge windows, one can now see several really large patches of light-coloured stain HERE, and as it's precisely in line with the excrutiating jab of pain I so often get walking past that point on the path, I figure it's safe to assume that that area was one of the earliest attended to by the Nocturnal Painter?
Since I've whined repeatedly of that particular delight, my Controller has been uncharacteristically cautious, and more often than not me and Millie can now pass that section without incident...

Pigman's wireless song remains silent this morning, though I feel his simmering irritation through the walls between us.. Which home and innocent occupants does he torture as I sit here, scribbling away?  Which of the Voiceless out there in the Zone lies tossing and turning in exquisite agony, to compensate for the caution he displays in ours at this precise moment?  You know as well as I do, that this creature's appetite must be fed. That the years of freedom you've allowed him to continue crippling chosen residents with umpunity via their power supplies, isn't going to cease any time soon...

You know this, but simply because his victims have no voice, you're happy to allow it to continue?  Neanderthal behaviour on your part, every bit as brutal as the most horrendous of crimes reported in the Press..
Don't give me that the Opposition Party will save the country, when that is simply the disguise worn by many of the worst offenders employed by the Wireless Surveillance Operators.. *vomits... I'll say it again, you have all been conned, hoodwinked, and taken for a ride by Mr. van Zyl's superiors...  They most certainly don't have your best interests at heart, despite the Strategist's earnest reassurances to the contrary...

Tis they who have been behind the corruption now rife in this country, and tis they who have promoted and fostered the waves of crime that beset us all...
You can take all the precautions in the world, to avoid becoming another statistic, but in this game of Russian Roulette that Vodafone and Telkom play with your lives, the odds that you, or a member of your family, will take a metaphorical bullet, are on the increase...

Sutcliffe?  Compared to the murderous Bastard next door, the vile ex-City Manager is small fry, for it's highly unlikely he's capable of operating Mr. Spence's sophisticated, highly technical, computerised anti-cable theft technology... *looks at Francesco Petruccione.... Your relationship with Stef Roux and Beeuwyn Gerrits still tighter than ticks on a dog's blanket?
For every new and amazing technological advancement, there will inevitably be a certain number of casualties that go down permanently?  On a scale such as this?  May your names go down in history alongside the likes of Hitler, Goering and Goebbels...*mutters..
Otherwise?  Have a great day people, and
peace..

---oOo---

Thursday 29th March 2012 at 5.08pm.