Thursday, February 02, 2012

LIKE A CANARY...
(begun Thursday 2nd February at 2.25am..)


I'd rather err on the side of caution than not.. Besides, any sudden change in Balliram's routine is always worth sharing with you here, and this one's fairly startling...
The drastically cleared view to the wirelessed nunu receptors/enhancers dotted about our yard wasn't employed last night, and it remains oddly silent even now as I sit and scribble....
I'd staggered out of bed at 12.05pm for a pee and discovered that despite the weird lack of a background buzz kicking in, our Controller had been a busy boy...

The ache began with my already painful leg, only this time it included my lower spine and travelled right up to my shoulder, neck, and created a cap at the back of my skull... Wow!   It appears the Wanker is as determined as ever to cause as much permanent damage as he can...  Is this the method he was persuaded to use on his erstwhile pal, Glen Nayager?  To chip away steadily over a period of time at the fellow's system, until it was a simple matter to administer a hefty enough dose of that particular transmission to cause actual chest pains?

Pains that had the frightened Sex Pest admitting himself to hospital just one week before his Arbitration Hearings, and seeing to it that the news was published in the Press, neatly and inadvertently setting up his own coup de gras for the following week.  You think I'm kidding?  What better way for Balliram to prove that he's genuinely crossed the floor, than to get him to lay the groundwork for Nayager's ultimate demise?
Don't give me that nobody knew where Nayager was holed up, either.. He'd become a loose cannon and his every damned move would've been reported back to Barnabas for months..
He could've sung like a canary and caused mega problems for many of the Projects Investors, hey Earl?

Attorney Nepaul is determined to get his fee from the deceased's estate, and I say he's more than earned it..  What the many hypocritical articles on Nayager's death failed to say, was that all the charges, (bar the sexual Harrassment) were dropped on technicalities alone.. Not that the man was in any way innocent on any one count, but that in each case, loopholes were found that allowed him to escape justice...*yawns...
I'm betting that right up until he was taken out permanently, Nayager believed he could pressure Ngobeni into dropping the Sexual Harrassment charges and have him re-instated up at Sydenham Station. I guess he figured he had enough stolen dirt on the Police Commissioner to make it happen, though it turns out his Mentor wasn't anywhere near as confident...

Make it look like a heart attack, Earl?  A doddle to achieve, with the Pandora's box of frequency tricks that young Rezah brought down from Sentech, right?  While Jannie van Zyl has upped the ante in Craigavon, and just the other day had Ms. Dorny collapse coughing blood nogal, his colleague Michael Barnabas was also resorting to the more lethal of the frequencies, this time employed against his own one-time Pet Monkey, Glen Nayager... Just tidying up loose ends, is about how the ex-Sydenham Station Commander's murder will be regarded by the Druglord and his Mafia Mob cronies...*shrugs...

It's now 3.10am and Nobby just started barking.. Got those old-fashioned cctv cameras operating there, Creep?  While I very much doubt they're even hooked up to a monitor, it would be interesting to know what set your dog off at this ungodly hour...
I continue to stubbornly insist that there are camera-like devices in the streetlight cowlings, that may be activated at will, although I'm well aware that a hefty subscription to google-maps would work just as efficiently..*winks...
Will Balliram attempt to sell you on the idea that his warning alarm system has gone belly-up since Wednesday night, when the GW and I had argued briefly as to which direction that noisy buzzing had been coming from?   Our confusion is understandable, as the sound is bounced from at least four regular points situated around my front yard... Not a creature can stir without our Controller's knowledge, and there are simply too many who know this to be a fact, for it to be denied..
I've no doubt that when intruders are tasked to invade our property, as with the removal of the little braai from our verandah, Balliram will shrug and say he was out of town or at a Meeting and unable to monitor our home at the time, and I guess it suits you to believe the crud...

I discovered yesterday that my access to the mybroadband Forum was more visibly corrupted than usual... Understandable I suppose, as Karl Muller had replied briefly to a private message I'd sent him... A reply that I confess had me utterly dismayed...
Hey, it was idiotic of me to ever consider that debbie would either wish to, or be in a position to keep up with my interminable ramblings... That I'd hoped against hope that she'd fill the Rocket Scientist in on how the Project is being operated down here in the Zone, and that all Muller had to do was look for the similarities up in Craigavon...
Despite my frustration I'd sent him another pm insisting that Ms. Dorny's fir trees didn't necessarily need to be in direct line of sight to a cellmast to suffer that damage, but that it could just as well have been achieved by a customised and otherwise ordinary-looking wall light like THIS one... A pm that will no doubt wash right on over his pointy head... *grins...

I did find that I was still mildly surprised to see that Garyvdh continues to embarrass himself openly by adding his crass 2 cents worth to the thread, and again I have to wonder at the promises, whether real or veiled, made to him by Jannie van Zyl...
Many of the comments made by Jannie's dwindling Fanbois in reply to the Rocket Scientist were astonishingly stupid, and believe me, I'm sufficiently qualified in that department to recognise them as such...
Has the Telecoms Strategist attempted to persuade any of the really credible posters to add a comment and give his Team of Squealers at least a modicum of credibility?  Poisonous Rabbit?  The pith-helmetted Observer down in PE?  The site-owner's one-liner was marred by a smiley, though I'm guessing there was a certain amount of discussion before it was used?  *sad for Rudolph...

*A chopper went by in the distance at 2.40am and still not a single even tentative squeak from any of the various wirelessed nunu enhancers nearby....*

It would appear that my Vice Chair continues to have more than his fair share of crud pumped into his home.. His feet still bother him at different hours of the day or night, and now he's developed flu-like symptoms as well.. Something that I'm fairly sure would be recognized by the Mast Fighter and her family...
All of my suggestions that this rubbish Special Operative be removed from his position have fallen on deaf ears, though Karl Muller himself states that there are many good people working in the telecoms industry..
I'm here to tell the Educator that though that may have once been the case, it's unlikely they're still in SA, as evidenced by Collin P. Balliram's continued employment... I've given you more than enough proof to show that the Cracker answers to no-one but himself and his own base urges... The fact that you still find him too useful to remove, confirms what I've said all along..
That it's a myth to believe there are in fact any genuinely Good Guys at the top of this sorry heap, and that a Druglord's word is now law...

On Tuesday I'd limped painfully into my bedroom to find I could actually put my hands out and feel the wall of heat in the corner... The agony that persisted in the top of my leg for the entire day was a clear indication of the levels of transmissions flooding our home.. As much as the Seriously Rotten continue to insist that the Cracker is vital to the Project, would I argue that he, like Nayager, has become a dangerously weak link, and a serious threat to the secrecy surrounding this appalling project...
Cut him from the herd working at the Ridge Road Wireless Station, and lean on him ever so gently, and that's about all it would take to have this bullying and sadistic Coward telling you everything you wish to know...

As so many of my other guesses and predictions have come to pass, I wait with interest to see if this one follows suit... Will it be as I said?  Is the Chop being used to topple one set of criminals before their places are taken by others equally scurrilous, and in doing so will he blow the lid off this rank can of worms?
As brilliant as the Rocket Scientist surely is, there's simply no point in looking for help in that quarter, as he's off and running on a mission that appears to bypass and ignore the Big Brother technology altogether.. Dayem!

BTW - How are you?  Any odd aches and pains lately?  I wouldn't waste your time scuttling off to your GP either, as the poor chaps don't have a clue as to what ails you...  Peace julle..

Thursday 2nd February 2012 at 6.54pm.