Monday, January 30, 2012

THE MEANS TEST...
(begun Monday 30th January at 4.35am...)


Poor old Hamilton..  Hauled out of his forgotten little corner and dusted off for the Funeral on Friday, he would've been the only one on their list that they could persuade or coerce into speaking kindly of the dead man, and anyway, the eulogy he delivered would've been written for him... *shrugs...
Did I get that wrong as well?  Back when sufficient dirt was dug up on Ngidi to have him removed from his post, I could've sworn that both Nayager and his IT Monkey Balliram were involved in the infiltration of the ex-police Commissioner's home, office and phonelines... Ironic if this were true, and yet here we are a few years down the line, and their victim has been asked to stand up and publicly extoll the virtues of that seriously Corrupt and now deceased cop.  (See Sunday Tribune Herald, Front page, 29th January )

My friend the Good Policeman had been in our area yesterday afternoon and had swung by to say hello.. I suspect that it was more of a duty call than anything else, as Nayager had been our only common interest and Augustine probably wants to move on.  We'd been standing chatting outside my gates when I was amused to see Missus C's Merc sweep up the road and into their gates.. I couldn't say who was in the vehicle, or whether or not they'd hustled home at the sight of the SAPS vehicle, so that Balliram could enhance and eavesdrop on our conversation, but it tickled me no end to imagine this might be the case....
As the one common interest that Col. Mngomezulu and I shared is now reduced to so much ash, it's highly unlikely we'll ever meet again.  Sad, but true... *yawns...

I confess that the Mast Fighter's appearance in yesterday's Tribune startled me no end.. (See page 11 of main section Health Hazards), as I'd more or less given up on ever getting an answer to the reason for the shocking appearance of my steadily declining trees along our boundary line HERE.
If I remember rightly I'd told myself that their ugly brittle-bone appearance must be due to old age and nothing else, and had put the matter to bed...
I'd blogged a long time back that it's clear that conifers appear to take the most obvious strain from nearby radio/cellmast transmissions and EMR as you can see HERE where that stately fir tree curls away from the mast on Gray's Inn Road over on the Bluff...
Were Ms. Dorny's trees cooked like that before the iBurst Mast was removed, or has that startling effect been achieved since then?  Are there any of THESE lights on a boundary wall or house nearby, that could be giving off a signal powerful enough to have caused that damage?  Much as THIS beauty on der Bunker killed off a section of the wild fig in it's path before it was hastily deactivated for some considerable time?  *curious..

Turns out that the GW and the Aviator are peas in a pod, and that neither are able or willing to believe that such a thing is even possible.  Ordinary lights on a wall, able to push out signals almost as powerful as those of a mast? No ways Jose.... *winks...
Except of course that in many cases they aren't ordinary lights at all, despite their innocuous appearance.. Were the Rocket Scientist to be given access to THIS light outside the back door at No. 32 Michan Road, would he be taken aback by it's inner workings?  Or even THESE two ball lights atop the gate pillars of a home over in Grindrod, bordering the playing field?
It's a given that THIS stunner above the door of an outbuilding at St. Theresa's would intrigue Karl Muller mightily, and would go a long way to explaining just how this risky Wireless operation is being run...

Long gone are the days when Muller could've arrived unannounced at that little Convent one evening, and requested that the Sisters allow him a closer look at the technology that festoons that establishment, for a great deal of the National Lotto funding was spent early on, sewing up the St. Theresa Road access points tighter than a tick... I must get on, cheers....

LATER at 9.10am

I'd dropped Flo off at the Tollgate/Berea Rd. bus-stop and hung a left into Vause as usual.  Across Silverton and along past DHS to St. Thomas, where I went up to the Ridge Rd. traffic lights... Mother of Mercy, but the sudden onslaught of earache that hit me as I pulled up at those robots was eye-watering, and I had plenty to say out loud as I flipped the finger to the Radio Mast further along...
Is that shit pumping out into the air for ALL of the community to enjoy on this lovely sunny day, or was it restricted to the inside of my car, when some sort of enhancing device was activated at that point?
I'd probably go with the former, as even now back home, the pressure in my ears is way above normal...

Tuesday 31st January at 2.30am

I dunno what woke me.. Could've been the deep ache in my leg, the wind that's sprung up, or what sounds to be a cricket of mammoth proportions just outside my window... Whatever, I'm up...
Yesterday turned out to be a good one.. The Mulberry Tree Slayer was back at his post early on, and I'd gone through the shrubs and handed him my big tree saw to use, instead of the panga he was equipped with.. Turns out his name is Patrick and I'd pointed to where the huge branch had magically torn itself away on Tuesday and said Good Job there, and he'd nodded and smiled in agreement.  Safe to assume then, that no termites were ever involved in that branch coming down, but rather an assisted suicide had been employed on the Foul King's orders.. *grins..

Patrick had worked like a demon all day and had gotten that big branch safely down without damaging anything, before he'd moved on to the big tree at the opposite corner of the deck and had taken down all the lower branches there...
At some point during the procedure No. 25 had come along and we'd struck up a conversation... Turns out her name is Thando and she's just as pleasant as all the others he's employed over the years... She explained to me that the trees were being drastically cut so as to give a better view of the skabengas lurking about, (winks wildly), and that she'd been told her employer was going to raise the wall on his deck boundary line...*blinks...
She also appeared to think that any would-be thieves were coming over from our side, and I had to explain to her that was bullshit and that I'd personally watched in the past as they'd gained easy access to the deck via the big tree in B.Snr's corner... *chokes..

*When I'd woken earlier and lain listening, the new arrival had been emitting one loud and continuous buzz, almost a wireless song in fact... Since I've come through here to the desk however, the buzz has suddenly become erratic, and it stops briefly each time I so much as clear my throat or whisper aloud... A means test that has yet to fail me... *grins..*

When the branch was finally sawn free from where it rested on our wall, it took down the sturdy wire grid I'd used to block easy access from Balliram's side, and I'm inclined to wonder whether that was the route used to install a new cricket enhancer at ours overnight... Difficult to say, as the sound of these devices generally seems to bounce about wildly, and if I were to go outside onto the verandah I'm guessing it would fall silent immediately..

The would be entomologist next door is about as good in that field as he is in the field of spy work.. Which is to say, dismal.. *kind pat....
Our lights dipped on at least three occasions last night, and the pesky kettle jackpoint in the kitchen has taken to making a noisy give-away click whenever BigEars attempts to join our conversations... *snorts...What can I say, except that none of this matters at all, for the outdated ethic of taking pride in one's work simply isn't necessary when you're dealing with an entire community of Eejits, right Balliram? *grins.. Moving on...

Has the Foul Creature given you feed-back on the call I made yesterday to Kingsborough down at Toti? A row of some five to six homes situated between two masts and apparently all up for sale?
My assertion that the PTB monitor all calls and mails to and from Professor Leonard Els was confirmed yesterday when I learned that he visited the Kingsborough resident to measure the emissions that are having such a devastating effect on her, only to find that the mast nearest her home had been switched off (!) while the further away culprit was pumping out enormous amounts of whatever...
As I've told you previously, there will be few enough people who own the equipment and skills necessary to measure mast emissions, and if those who do aren't owned by the telecoms industry, they'll be watched like a hawk...
It's guaranteed that there's a stooge out there in Pietermaritzburg who is dedicated to reporting back on every call and mail that the young Prof gets with regard to mast emissions, making it dead easy to arrange in advance that no proof of any wrong-doing will be discovered... *yawns...

LATER at 3.40am

I've just taken Sophie out front for a pee and discovered that we haven't after all, acquired a new and gigantic cricket device.. With the huge amount of clearing achieved by Patrick, I'd guess that LOS has been restored to several of the existing enhancers dotted around our garden, and that our Controller is now merrily bouncing his cricket song from point to point with renewed vigor and volume... *grins at the Wanker....
Does your wife not notice your absence, or has she grown used to sleeping alone while you busy yourself obsessively with a 66 year-old crone?  *eyeroll..
Peace...

---oOo---

Tuesday 31st January 2012 at 9.01am..