Thursday, January 05, 2012

SOLITARY..
(begun Wednesday 4th January at 10.25pm)


I'm thick, not yet blind nor deaf, and I got the lie of the land soon after 7pm when the Creature's remote chirruped a couple of times, and the many little dips to our lights began shortly afterwards..

My hip discomfort had started to disappear mysteriously at around lunchtime, though I still struggled with the stairs, and my mood had lifted accordingly... By late afternoon I could almost dance a jig, but not once did I delude myself that it was anything other than Balliram playing his stupid mind-games..*snorts...
True to form, and as anticipated, from 7pm onwards, the house grew hotter and hotter, and the hip pain returned in spades....
Nonetheless, I retired to Cloud 9 after 8pm, only to find the Sadist waiting for me with open arms.. I dozed and dreamed fitfully after that, before giving up and joining you here at the desk for a brief chat...

I find the Broken Hip frequency odd in the extreme, and would be interested to hear from someone who had a similar problem, but one acquired pre-2004, where lying down didn't usually ease the discomfort enormously... Sue the Book had said she was equally startled to find that the pain in her knee and shin tended to escalate dramatically when she took the weight off it, and lay down.
If there's a logical explanation for this phenomenon it escapes me, and natch, I would insist that it's merely further confirmation that our joints and bones are being systematically microwaved, precisely, and with malice of forethought...

On studying the pictures I took earlier today of Balliram's streetlight and what appeared to be changes made recently, I found that disappointingly, it had simply been a piece of bright blue tape that has begun to unravel off of one of the many tatty cables, that had caught my eye..
I went back through my photo albums and discovered that the last really big changes to our poles appear to have been made sometime between June 2010 and the 31st January 2011, and were probably done by another of Allen Spence's muni-created Contractor's, namely S N Retic.

See?  Here they are up B.Snr's streetlight on the 27th January 2011, busily adding yet more devices to the already over-loaded spaghetti draped about the pole...
Whether it was during that operation that Balliram's lemon-coloured light sensor atop his cowling was exchanged for THIS odd-looking little fella, and THIS dome-shaped device was tacked onto his pole, is anyone's guess... As is the speculation that these alterations were made just prior to the much anticipated use of the radio frequencies as full-on weapons of attack, and were installed to somehow aid the precision of these carefully planned assaults...

The front page News article at mybroadband today had me thinking that the Telecom's Agent continues to find our dire situation amusing... Was it Jannie van Zyl who'd suggested that fellow publish the Lights Used for Connecting piece?  *chokes.. On the ancient use of heliography for communication?  Hell, I'll not back down, nor hum and hah about my assertion that lights do indeed play a major part in this scurrilously invasive Surveillance project..
I'll continue to shriek that that is the reason the Government would ultimately force you over to CFL's, despite the alarming repurcussions this will have on our eco-system in the future... That a way has been found to harness the low wireless frequencies given off by these lights, and that in many cases minute devices have been added to them to enable them to act as extremely powerful senders/receivers...

Could Dr. Roux or the Italian be persuaded to brag of these achievements, or does this particular technology indeed originate from Kyocera, Japan?  Oh come on Jannie! Quit stalling and spit it out... You already revealed your true character during the iBurst tower in Craigavon fiasco, and it's not like anyone would be shocked to find that you ARE heavily involved in several aspects of the Wireless project, not the least of which would be the recruitment of 'suitable' Area Controllers...

It's further my opinion that you investigate possible candidates for both Teams, do you not?  The purported Good Team gets fed one sales pitch, while the Seriously Rotten with Underworld connections, another?  Both sides are encouraged to believe their opponents are suckers, not so? *huge wink....
You're fully aware that lighting pretty much forms the foundation for this invasive communications system and in fact, you could probably describe how it operates in terms that even I could understand...
I bet it's all so stunningly simple that the majority of eggheads would laugh it off as out-dated and impractical, which is just the reaction your Superiors prefer...*grins....

My Vice-Chair asked me whether or not our tap water gives off a strange smell or is discoloured.... If you've been following you'll know the answer to that one fosho.... Why, I'd blogged only a few days back of the thick white water that gushed from our taps, despite there'd been no sign of droogs working on the lines..*winks...
The smell has varied greatly since 2004 when THIS sort of operation became the norm outside of No. 14 Harris Crescent, and has veered at times between no smell at all, a chemical pong, or just plain rotten eggs... *shrugs...  It did seem to improve briefly once I discovered a fellow CPF Member was employed by the Muni's Water department, and he'd promised to have samples tested if need be...
I've little doubt that he's since had his mind changed for him on that score, and besides, I wouldn't compromise him by asking, anyways...

It's now 11.55pm and the dogs are as unsettled as I am... The rumbles of thunder are growing closer by the minute, and the little Casio clock/temperature gauge read 30.0C when I first went to bed, so maybe we're in for some more rain.. I'm going to head back aboard Cloud 9 and hope that Balliram's attention is elsewhere.. G'nite...

Thursday 5th January at 4.45am

I finally woke at about 4am, made a loo call, and thought I'd sneak a few more zzz's till 5am.. As if.  *snorts... Einstein hadn't forgotten it was Thursday, and you simply had to be here to experience the mind-boggling overkill that he used to finally have me up and heading here for cover some ten minutes ago... *eyeroll...

LATER at 6am

A banana with half a teaspoon of honey, a tiny pot of strangely flavoured yoghurt, a Voltaren, and I'm good to go... Just kidding folks!  My not-overly-burdened-with-grey-matter Controller has attempted to ensure I won't be going anywhere under my own steam today, and my painful hobbling gait, relayed back to the Crooked, will surely earn the Creep more kudos.... *shrugs and waves to the Crumb...

I'm forced to give credit where it's due and admit that Balliram has earned his notoriety by turning toying with his victims into an art form... The careful withholding of any pain whatsoever yesterday, may have had a lesser simpleton gibbering at the renewed onslaught last night and this morning.. Me?  Although I'd voiced my disappointment at discovering el Monstro's mind is in fact light years from the Genius I'd thought him to be, it makes it that much easier for this Idiot to keep up, and accept his sadistic and malicious behaviour... Go figure.. *grins..
Now if I could just work out how to eradicate the nauseating self-doubts that continue to beset me in my solitary confinement, I'd be a whole lot happier....

LATER at 8.15am

Weird, but happily so... When I booted up earlier to check my mail there'd been a terse reply from the Rocket Scientist and a mail from the Mast Fighter, and that's all it took to get me back on track...
Back on track, just chirping into the wind, hey Jannie?  No more of a threat than I ever was back in the day..*grins..  Is the Part Time Political Science student/activist even out there?  Can SHE go check out the Popular Mechanic Issue July 2011 Page 72, Tangling with Telecoms?

Though young Professor Leonard Els turned out to be as straight as a die, and even admitted that several of his students had complained of knee problems after doing lab work with rats for the Wireless project, the stench of rot continues to emanate from Howard College...
Roux, Petruccione and Sutcliffe in an unholy alliance with Telkom.. You're going to have to be creative and dig, for this entire experiment is based on lies... Be it in-your-face whoppers, or simply lying by omission...
Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 6th January 2012 at 9.12am.