Tuesday, January 03, 2012

ON EMPTY...
(begun Wednesday 4th January at 3am...)


El Creepo more than made up for his apparent lack of mischief the night before, and I was woken three or four times, sufficiently to become aware of his nasty attentions.... *yawns... If it wasn't quite so bloody exhausting, I'd probably find the Incredible Moving Broken Hip frequency fascinating.. What began at the top of the inner thigh has now days later, moved around to the outer thigh, and occasionally even travels down to my fat knee FFS! I believe that I'm being given 'the works' as they say, and as you've heard, I'm not alone by any means..
My friends (of widely differing ages) suffer equally debilitating assaults on their homes with absolutely no chance of being rescued....

There've been many times over the years that I've put my pen down and left it down, for one reason or another, though doing this has never once resulted in a ceasefire...
If it pleases what passes for your conscience to consider that it's my blog that provokes the Sadist, and that were I to STFU, he would bypass our houses and stop torturing us, think again..
Can you say psychopath?  BigEars has never needed a reason to cause mischief, despite that his Personal Pooper-Scooper may have tried to persuade you to believe otherwise... *shrugs..

I'd clicked on the iBurst Connect icon at 2.16pm yesterday afternoon and had seen out of the corner of my eye that our TV immediately lost the picture, and the red light came on to the decoder box. Magic!  A message floated up to say don't switch off the decoder and the picture will restore itself. Fat chance!  While I was granted an internet connection, for some reason I couldn't have the telly on as well?  I pulled the plug and left it off, and went and checked out the Forum online instead....
When I'd gone up a little while later to see the GW off, there was the Elim Pool guy pulling in outside our Controller's open gates.. *blinks.. Tempted as I was to shriek at the poor fella and ask how he could condone the pain were suffering, I didn't, and I merely called out to him, smiled and waved...
Was he there to adjust the glitch that had occurred when I'd lost the TV picture earlier?  There'd been a fairly stiff breeze blowing and more rain on the way, so it's highly unlikely he was visiting No. 6 to actually clean their pool....

I'd managed to tidy up the mountain of newspapers and magazines during the day, and had unearthed two or three issues of Popular Mechanics that were still in their plastic covers.. Halleluja!
Later on I'd opened the July 2011 issue and had eventually come across the article on Page 72 - Tangling with Telecoms...*sick.... Did you post it on the mybroadband forum months ago, and I simply missed it?

May I ask you a few straight questions, Janneman?  Have you ever met or spoken to Dr. Stef Roux in the past?  Is he one of the magicians that assisted in designing the technology that now adorns our streetlights? Was he kept advised of the pain and suffering endured by the guinea-pigs here in Harris Crescent since 2005, as a direct result of this magic, or had he moved on to greater things by then?  *spews freely...
That other Hero of the Cause is mentioned in the article as well...
Professor Francesco Petruccione.. Yep.  The same guy that Prof. Els had said was working so closely with the shifty Mike Sutcliffe on the Wireless technology project...
Will our Telecoms Strategist deny that both Dr. Roux and Petruccione are well aware of the Trials that were set up in Harris Crescent in 2004/2005, or will Jannie neatly sidestep my questions and say he's no idea what I'm on about?  Bullshit!

If Roux or Petruccione were approached for comment, would both vehemently deny any knowledge of the physical damage caused by the Metro Connect Wireless Surveillance technology?  While the content of the article could be written in Swahili as far as I'm concerned, is it possible these two gentlemen are entitled to wear the same badge as my somewhat lowlier, but no less dangerous, Area Controller?  Can you say Mass Murderer?  
Fellows no doubt of great intellect and learning, and yet able to avoid considering the implications and fall-out that the Surveillance technology was having on the Community, so soon after it's installation?
Give us a call Dr. Roux, why don't you... And convince me that I'm barking up the wrong tree again? *nauseated in the extreme...

I'd stood on the front lawn at 8.10am watching the little SAPS fixed-wing plane heading north at a much higher altitude than usual, and I'd guess it was the wind they were avoiding.. I'm also guessing that someone vital to the Project is being ferried about daily in that aircraft, though I confess I was puzzled by the direction it took...
If you go read the CA Forum on mybroadband, and the 'PE-Dutch bailout for Bay's degraded infrastructure' thread begun by Shibal, you'll see that Port Elizabeth is most definitely being wired with the same technology that's dropping us like flies up here in Ethekwini....
The Netherland's generous assistance had made the local Press here, when a crew had been struggling for weeks in that little feed-on road by St. Elizabeth's Church up in Westville to get the cabling and waterlines sorted out..  I'd have to say that despite the Dutch input and their clever solutions, enough water was lost in that one section alone to have filled a fair-sized dam.. No worries, hey Mr. McCleod?  We'll just write it off to the ambiguous illegal water connections, shall we?  *spews...

I'd had a fairly lengthy chat to Sue the Book yesterday, and discovered that while her left hip has been driving her mad with pain, it's her right knee and shin that the Bastard at No 6 has been focussing on over the holidays... Any of you that continue to mutter coincidence to these odd and painful symptoms we share, deserves the contempt I direct your way...
Turns out that her 20-something kid has added painful toothache to the list of delights he too endures at the hands of our less-than-savoury Area Controller... He has fillings? I'd asked... Plenty, came the reply.. I rest my bloody case...

Were there any out-of-the-ordinary repurcussions after I'd updated my blog yesterday?  I'd blogged the excessive levels of both BackFire and Broken Hip that were running yesterday morning.. Soon after the GW left for the shops at about 3pm, those already high levels were increased astonishingly, though I'd continued to limp about stubbornly, whistling under my breath.... About half an hour before the GW returned, I noticed with surprise that the emissions had dropped again considerably, and that I was able to stand up from my chair with the minimum of fuss....
If it's the only thing I'm good at, it's my ability to function as a measuring device and aerial, and Balliram is very well aware of this, despite any denials he may make...

Those few hours of payback exacted yesterday afternoon were extreme, and put paid to any suggestions that our Controller is a sane individual just doing his job..*vomits..
As the majority of Balliram's chosen victims appear to be in a precarious financial state, could I not volunteer our services en masse to Messrs. Roux and Petruccioni as PAID labrats? Oh, wait!  Those two pillars of the scientific world are already familiar with the heavily documented results of excessive wireless frequencies and EMR upon human beings, and right now they have an entire country's population to study at their leisure, free and gratis....

LATER at 5.30am

Hey Al... You busy?  *studies the Lord High Poobah of all things Electrical... Can I ask you, what THIS is?  I've clearly not been paying enough attention, and I'd hazard this change on Balliram's streetlight appeared sometime AFTER the solar-powered geyser was installed at the Cracker's Chickencoop...
I certainly haven't seen any droogs up the poles lately, so lord alone knows when that tatty-looking alteration was made... Anything to do with your erstwhile Pupil Collin P. Balliram's continued ability to make our lives as miserable as possible?
You want to get one of your laughably-called Good Team to check it out, or is all your spare time consumed by counting the shekels you're making off the back of this inhumane experiment?  Sticks and stones, old boy - Sticks and stones... *shrugs..

The Game that you found so amusing to set up and hand over to the criminals, Balliram and Nayager to control, has become a one-sided wholesale slaughter.. Either you genuinely don't give a damn, or that title that you stagger under is purely for ornamental purposes... Which is it to be, Mr. Spence?
Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 3rd January 2012 at 9.21am.