Thursday, January 19, 2012

KICKED BY A DONKEY..
(begun Thursday 19th January at 3.20am..)


Interesting to discover that the two new white boxes are not the junk they appear to be, and that the entire section right up to No. 33 Harris Crescent had to be switched off for an hour and forty minutes, in order to just replace the lid on the box outside No. 4... *winks... Just a guess mind you, but if I'd taken myself straight up to the road at 11.20am, as soon as the power was restored, I'm betting I'd have found the job had just been completed... *shrugs..
In my arrogance, it occurs to me that once I'd been seen to take my photos and had blogged it, the box would probably have been closed up anyways, even without my jumping up and down on the spot.. *grins..
Sure, it had the same tangle of wires shovelled in the top half of the box, but there it's resemblance to it's fore-runners installed in 2005, ended.

There was no old-fashioned single-eye lens occupying the bottom section of the box, only THIS stuff, plus the fact that Balliram's pole has had one serious make-over.   Spot the difference between his streetlight taken on Monday 16th January at 10.15am, and the picture I took yesterday at 8am, and tell me you're not totally  impressed...
Has it changed anything?  Oddly enough, I was given a rare day off yesterday, and not once did the BackFire or Broken Hip plague me, never mind my missing Christmas Beetles... *startled...
Course all that changed dramatically after dark, once our Controller had settled back into his seat of power next door, and the grinding ache to the top of my leg resumed in earnest....
Now I come to think of it, the only real problem during the day had been to experience a great deal of discomfort in my fillings, which had kicked in soon after the power had gone out at 9.40am...  I'd cursed aloud several times during the day on that score, and it had been dumbed down each time...

It didn't take Balliram long to play Catch-up, and I'd reared from my sleep on Cloud 9 at 10.45pm, with the most unpleasant blood-bubbling sensation cooking both my legs and feet. That pretty much set the tone for the rest of the night, and I recall surfacing several times with a dreadful ache in my spine...
So, there you have it.
Plenty of cosmetic changes, but the physical attacks continue, unabated... *yawns...

I'd called the Mast Fighter up in Fourways while the power had been down, and found that she's faring no better than us.  In fact, I'd have to say that there's a no-holds barred and full-on war being waged on her home right now... Was rooigevaar ever told the name of the Area Controller for those homes in Craigavon?  Ronald?  Has Mr. van Zyl been up front with you on that matter, or does he deny that this abuse is even taking place?  *curious... It's got to be someone who you've met or heard of along the way, as you're both in the Fourways area?
After what you and your family have been through so recently, does it not cause you to wonder what sort of a person could deliberately inflict such pain and mischief upon their fellow-man?  I've no doubt your job pays well, and that there's not a chance in hell that you'd rock the boat. All I'm asking is that you not forget the face of your father totally, so to speak, and that you spare a thought for your Employer's victims...

Unless you're a complete plank, (and I'm sure you're not), you're most certainly aware that the Mast Fighter is a sane and intelligent woman who is being attacked on an ongoing basis via her powerlines, simply for her stand against the cellmasts..  I do apologise if my words force you to have to reaffirm your fealty to the Strategist, but let's fact it, it's not difficult, as he's just such an agreeable chap, right? *winks.. It's not like anyone would ever point a finger in your direction either, as nothing will ever be proven, and that's the beauty of this sophisticated technology... *applauds...

Long after my conversation with Ms. Dorny, I'd had a brain fart and had tentatively suggested to my Vice Chair in a mail, that he consider being a spokesperson for the more severely battered of the guinea-pigs down this end of the street.  Although he's a relative late-comer to the Pain Wagon, he's certainly been put through enough torture over the past month, to qualify him as a fully-fledged labrat..
Our resulting texted conversation would've had my Controller and his cronies over at the wireless Station, convulsed and rolling on the floor..
To what must have been our Torturer's sheer delight, it turns out my staunch and honourable VC requires proof that our homes are being flooded by wireless transmissions, before he would even consider speaking out publicly..

Dear lawd - I swear you could've heard my brakes squeal as I slammed them on, and tried furiously to reverse... *falls over cackling... Proof.  The single factor, or the lack thereof, that will see this deadly project saturate the entire country from end to end, before you can say OWNED...
As hilarious as that texted exchange proved to be, I have to wonder whether our cooked-in-the-head Area Controller and his well disguised Mentor realise they're on shaky ground?  That were the Mast Fighter herself to meet with my VC, chances are that he might be persuaded to reconsider.  As a spokesperson for the victims of this Wireless Project he'd be a formidable foe, as many of you Chops have discovered already, to your irritation..*waves to Laz....

If you were to withdraw the attacks via the powerlines on his home and person, my guess would be that the memory of his physical ordeal would fade quite promptly, and it would be that much harder for us to gain his voiced support for our cause... I've no doubt Barnabas has figured this out already, but is he prepared to spoil the fun that my Controller's having, and to put the brakes on the attacks on that home in Abrey Road? Decisions, decisions, hey Earl? *winks...  While Balliram would no doubt pout mightily were that specific area of entertainment withdrawn, there are hundred of other hapless targets about, on which to practise his sadistic skillz.... Targets less dangerously articulate and eloquent, who would never ever dream of taking a stand against this blatant abuse of human rights, let alone recognize it as such...

Are you surprised that I'm willing to forfeit my Vice Chair's possible intervention in return for the total stoppage of attacks on his home and person?  Despite that I'm certain if he were to meet with Ms. Dorny, his interest in this savage scheme would be piqued? Earl might just want to consider the implications were that to happen....  What's it to be?  A continuation of the hateful gout-like symptoms created and delivered by your IT Monkey Balliram, or a sudden miraculous and complete recovery?
Aside:  What a pleasure if it were their sheer cockiness that led to the downfall of this bunch of thugs...

Friday 20th January at 3.45am

Yesterday I was for the most part left alone to limp about my business and enjoy the day without so much as a hint of BackFire or Broken Hands.  The top of my thigh continued to protest at any stairs, but was otherwise fairly well-behaved.  There'd been notices up to the effect that the top end of the Crescent right up to Locksley would have their power shut off today, and HERE'S part of the reason why...
THIS is the sub-station outside No. 66 Rippon Crescent, and they were having an oil change just as we ourselves had, back on Sunday 2nd September 2007, at 8.17am...
Meanwhile the Raw Power Contractors were taking full advantage of the switch-off and were working busily on the corner of Garbutt and Cullingworth with their additions and alterations to the Information Theft technology...*winks...

Have you heard the whispers already?  Had Balliram carefully gotten his word in first, and told you that his erstwhile good buddy Nayager was in hospital?  That the day after I'd been approached to search for photographic evidence to aid the Sex Pest in his quest to have the verdict overturned, he'd apparently suffered chest pains and had booked himself into a hospital?  *teeth...
You'll find more about it on Page 3 of the Weekly Gazette, 19th January, Issue 611, www.tabloidmedia.co.za.

My initial pity on hearing the news had rapidly turned to disgust at the outright plagiarism of a script already worn out by the likes of the Arms Dealer and our ex-Head of Police, Jackie Selebi.. Under the circumstances, it looks like the Druglord is indeed happy enough to have the Crumb continue to direct operations from Dodge City, while he keeps his former prize-monkey on to manage Organised Crime in the area.. A blow to Nayager's massive ego fosho, but he'll recover soon enough... *shrugs..
The Shape-Shifter next door will no doubt have squealed long and loud that his relationship with the convicted Felon has only ever been in a working capacity.. Ja, RIGHT! *snorts...
See, that's about where the lines between the Good guys and the Bad begin to blur... The mere fact that the PTB have allowed Nayager's IT Monkey to continue operating out of the so-called Sydenham Detective Branch at the Ridge Road Wireless Station, let alone continue to have access to all the powerlines, pretty much says it all.

My pleasant day out yesterday came to an abrupt end at exactly 6pm last night, when my chair in the corner of the lounge was suddenly engulfed in heat, and my thigh awoke with a groan...*vomits..
The DickWad will no doubt throw his filthy hands into the air and insist it's nothing personal and not of his doing that me and my friends react so badly to his official nocturnal 'investigation's' switch-on...
Now you just know that's a downright lie, and yet you choose to allow it to continue...
Never mind the bloody thigh, and the damage this Chop has spent hours inflicting on me, when I've woken the last few mornings to full-on lower back pain, and am crippled for at least ten minutes after I rise, when the pain miraculously dumbs down...

Just don't give me the 'you require proof to override the Druglord's orders and get rid of this sadistic thug' routine...  There's been more than sufficient circumstantial (sp) evidence to warrant Balliram's arrest and incarceration.. Anything less, merely confirms that here in Ethekwini at least, there's a whole lot of Good cops gone Bad...
Were there any substance or truth to the so-called investigations into our Intelligence Department, I could most certainly provide several leads on the criminal activities carried out in this area alone.. As this purported investigation is itself a massive cover-up, my offer of assistance will be met with no more than the usual snorts of derision.. Go figure..
Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 20th January 2012 at 9.53am.