Wednesday, January 18, 2012

NO LOVE LOST...
(begun Tuesday 17th January at 9.55am..)


I'd been catching up on the newspapers here at the desk, when I'd decided to go rest my eyes on Cloud 9, some twenty minutes ago.. As I lay down, a thumping headache kicked in, and I could literally feel it pulsating in my head.. I suggested out loud to my Controller that he was beyond an arsehole, at which point it shifted down to my neck, and I gave up and got out of there..*eyeroll...
Yeah - I got up to find that although the GW had earlier been watching the Sky News Channel without a problem, the decoder was now displaying a red light, and a weirdly floating window on the blacked-out telly screen was insisting that our Smart Card was either faulty or had been inserted incorrectly... Bah humbug to the Cracker and his pathetic mischief-making....
If the GW were to reinsert the Smart Card, do you think the Channel Information bar that's clearly been giving the wrong information for the last few days, would correct itself?
Is there someone out there that's actually egging this travesty of a Special Operative on, to making an even bigger chop of himself, or is he acting independently?  *fascinated..

Wednesday 18th January at 4.05am

The GOOD guys?  WHAT bloody Good guys?  The crud about needing proof to nail the Crooks no longer holds any water at all... If I'd tried to explain to him that this so-called massive investigation into our Intelligence Department is in itself a cover-up, there's little doubt he'd think I'd gone over the edge.. Proof se GAT!  It's fairly obvious that if independent statements were taken from the guinea-pigs down here, and the results matched, as they surely would, there's more than sufficient proof, beyond a reasonable doubt that we're being nuked in our own homes.. And still I hear no thunderous hoofs pounding down the draw....
Any suggestion that the current investigation behind the scenes is set to save us from this living hell, is pure fantasy, hey Jannie?  *teeth....
If in fact, our Telecoms Strategist is quietly going about insisting that the Wireless Surveillance Project was in fact designed to ultimately nail the likes of the ShaikBoyz and the Guptas and their various criminal associates, you might want to suggest he wash his mouth out..*snorts..

After she'd called yesterday I'd gone and pulled out the relevant photo albums to find I'd only had four prints made of our CPF Fun-day back in 2008.  Two of the pictures show a whole slew of people in the background, but of course I'd need to zoom them in on the PC to identify them.  I'd have taken way more than just the four at the time, but finances have always dictated that I have just a couple printed for the album and the rest are burned onto a CD.  As a result I've got a pile of disks all carefully dated and in order.

I'd pulled a couple of CDs from my archives some time last year or the year before, and taken them over to Whysall's to have copies made.. Even then it was glaringly obvious that the virus Balliram had managed to get past the memory card and onto the camera itself, was doing it's job, and many of the pictures appeared to fragment and disappear before my eyes...An excellent bit of corruption achieved soon after the Village Market at Hofmyer had been wired up to the Metro Connect System... *vomits...
In fact, if I could be bothered to check, I could even give you the day and the time that the Weasel over at Budget Photo had arrived at work much earlier than usual, to ensure that everything was in place when I arrived a bit later with my camera....

Did Balliram get a bonus for that particular success?  I'd had the camera checked over at Whysall's long after the incident and they'd confirmed that whatever virus had hit the memory card, it had corrupted the inner workings of the camera as well..  Was our Controller unable to save all the pictures I'd taken?  I would've thought he'd have them all stored in a file somewhere?  Ooops?
As slow as I am, I can only think the call she made yesterday was some sort of oblique message...
The convicted Sex Pest is still fighting the Sexual Harrassment verdict and seeks to see whether my pictures taken on the CPF Fun-day could be used in his favour?   In return for exactly WHAT, Mistuh Nayager? *bolt-eyed..

The end of my friend's and nieghbour's suffering at the hands of your bum-chum Collin P. Balliram?  That's all it would take?  Provide you with photographic evidence that Nepaul could use to have the verdict rescinded/overturned and see you back in the hot seat at Sydenham Station, in return for which you'll call your dog to heel? *falls over snorting...

Truth be told, Balliram more than likely does have my pictures tucked away in some hidden data base, but I guess there's no way he can trot them out as any form of evidence without revealing exactly how he came by them in the first place, and that would never do... *grins...
Though I admit that for a moment yesterday I was tempted to pull out the correct CD and take it to Whysall's to check it out, I scrapped the idea immediately....
Already corrupted as they mostly are, thanks to your Monkey, they're fine where they are, for if ever the historians need to document the downfall of a nation... *yawns...
Sure, the forensics guys would have to get the name of the virus the Creep used if they're to save any of the pictures on that pile of CDs, but if push came to shove and you offered him say, thirty years instead of Life, he'd probably tell you what you wanted to know with eye-watering speed...

LATER at 7.30am

Where to start?  First off, let me reassure whichever jumpy individual that had my dear ex-VC call me yesterday , that I do not now, nor ever, expect her to bail us out... I've been aware for years of which team it is she bats for, and I beg that you try and keep UP!
It's not changed my overall opinion of her one iota and probably never will, despite the heavy flak I've taken as a result..
See, it doesn't matter that in this life she is with the Opposition, so to speak, as it doesn't diminish the fact that there's a great spirit there, one way or the other, and if you don't gettit, it's your loss.. *shrugs..

When I write to her and refer in my mail to the Project, it's merely to remind her of our plight, and certainly not in the hopes that she is able to change the status quo...  Besides, her call gave me the opportunity to contact my good friend Augustine, and to remind him to steer clear of the intense effort being made to discredit our SAPS Commissioner Ngobeni, for I've no doubt at all that Nayager would do his damndest to take the Good Cop down at the same time...
The Sex Offender had told me himself at one of our end of year functions that he preferred his women young, and to prove it he'd proceeded to sit down among a gaggle of his female staff members and insist that one of them sit on his lap...
A missed photo op that I would come to regret bitterly... *grins....

Did Michael Barnabas ever call young Sgnt. K and offer her his support?  Did he?  Once she'd declared her intention to press charges for the groping incident, was he one of the first to phone her?  Did he promise the young police officer he'd see to it that Nayager lost his job?  After all, our Earl is rather more than just a 2-faced bastard, and he's happy enough to have the Sex Felon running Organised Crime, while his other stooges man Dodge City... Think about it..

LATER at 9am..

I'd tottered up the stairs with the trash before 5.30am, and had stood for a minute in the middle of the road, studying the changes made by the DJF Contractors on Monday..
It appears that the twisted pair cabling wasn't all they gave us, and there are now two fine white boxes strapped to no 4 and No 6's poles respectively...
At a guess I'd say they're twice the size of the original ones that caused the stink back between August and November in 2005, when Howard Whitehead had done a judiciously timed runner from the Ethekwini's Electricity Department..

I've just taken the dog's food down to B.Snr's gates in order to get THESE pictures of the new additions, and I see that the one adorning B.Snr's pole has been left wide open, with it's innards exposed to the elements HERE.  An error?  Not a chance.  B.Snr said he'd watched  as a lone contractor had arrived after 7am yesterday and had proceeded to go up B.Snr's pole and restore his power at last... Whether he opened the box to achieve this, and deliberately left it open, is unknown..
I've since called one of the many Contractors and was told that if the contents of that box get wet, we'll be without power again..  No surprises there, then, Balliram?

I've also just sent a text to the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban in order to keep him apprised (sp) of the situation, and not five minutes later at 9.20am exactly, the power has been cut...*winks... I've no doubt whatsoever that the power being cut now has nothing to do with the box being attended to, and everything to do with my sms to Spence... *cackles... Wassup Balliram?  Lost the plot again?  *snorts...
Gonna make everyone pay for my interference?  Sure you are.. I guess there's a chance you're going to regret shutting down your own personal Advice Bureau.. She at least had the brains to get you out of most of the mischief you've caused.. Too late now dude... All the posturing and bullying in the world can't hide the murderous filth that covers you... *yawns...

LATER at 11.15am

The power came back on at 11.10am ... Funny thing is, that I'd been totally free of the Christmas Beetle chorus, but had only noticed they were missing at about 10am...

Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 18th January 2012 at 12.09pm.