Saturday, January 07, 2012

GRIEVOUS BODILY HARM...
(begun Sunday 8th January at 12.30am..)

*The PC had only just finished booting up and I'd not yet connected, when a Windows icon appeared on the bottom task bar, kitted out in red, saying that our computer might be at risk, and to click here to solve the problem, before it vanished as swiftly as it had arrived... Pffft.. MIGHT be at risk? Sure....*

 Check out the time.   Was I supposed to surface properly while he was working me over so thoroughly?  Well I did, and I figured it might be an excellent idea to come share with you right away..
At 12.10am I came to, sufficiently to realise that the really hectic ache to the base of my skull was way beyond his usual level of attack... The top of my outer thigh still felt like I'd been kicked by a donkey, and is sore to the touch, while the BackFire frequency was running on high....
Balliram had waded in last night the minute I'd climbed onto Cloud 9 just after 8pm, and the pain at the top of my thigh had escalated enormously and travelled down to my knee... I'd called the GW to show him the area, and had pointed out that it wasn't the actual joint that was under attack.  It fits perfectly with the inconsistencies of the assaults made on Missus Bernie and her daughter and on my Vice Chair.

I can hear her bewilderment as she'd said that one minute her ankles are puffed up enormously and then for no apparent reason the pain and swelling disappears.. Pretty much the same symptoms described in detail by my VC over in Abrey...
You've heard how often my own agony suddenly vanishes for hours, only to return when least expected, and it gives new meaning to our Area Controller's determination to keep us hopping.. *spews...
Though I insist often enough that the Psychopath needs no reason for his barbaric behaviour, now I'm not so sure...

What could possibly have triggered this recent outbreak of sheer savagery on Balliram's part?  Certainly not the lame-ass update I published yesterday... *puzzled...  My renewed communiques with Tracey-Lee Dorny perchance?  The article by Jane Duncan on the State of our Intelligence Service that she'd mailed to me?  I'd typed a reply to the effect that amongst other things Mo Shaik appears to have fallen out of favour, and that this may just be the crack in the door she needs, and when I'd clicked on Send, gmail had refused, and said there was an error... *blinks... My second attempt had appeared to be successful, but as it wasn't acknowledged, it may well have been redirected to Tracey's spam box by her Controller, and overlooked...
You think I'm kidding?  I copied and pasted three separate mails to my VC yesterday, and when I'd checked with him to see if they'd arrived, he'd had to go hunting for them, and eventually found that they'd ended up in his spam box...  A stunningly simple diversionary tactic for our Controller to achieve, and pretty effective at that...  *shrugs...

See, I've got this funny feeling that Jannie van Zyl and Michael Barnabas are less than happy when I chat to the Mast Fighter. and that the less we have to do with one another the more they like it... Was that a SAPS chopper that circled repeatedly over her home in Craigavon?  She didn't identify it, but I guess it was... Who's her Controller, Ronald?  You're up in the Fourways area and therefore I'm guessing you know?
Someone installed in a property very close to Ms. Dorny's home, that's fosho....
You lot may be interested to hear what happened to the Mast Fighter and her family in their home on the 20th December, but you're going to have to take Mr. van Zyl's careful version of events for the time being, as he scrambles to recover lost ground.. It appears that Ms. Dorny may have realised just how vital it is that she create her own blog in order to detail just what has, and is being done to that family since the removal of the iBurst tower at Craigavon...
In her latest mail she repeated that she is soon to begin blogging, and it can't come soon enough as far as I'm concerned...  So far, you've only had my word on how they too have been enduring attacks via their power supplies, and to hear it from the horse's mouth will make all the difference..*dances painfully...

BTW, if she should find that she has any mysterious problems in getting such a blog up and running, hopefully she'll let me know and I'll snitch to you here in turn... Then it'll be up to you to insist that she be left alone to publish her tale, and the Telecoms Agent will be forced to withdraw his Controller's mischief in that area at least.. Neato!

How near the mark was I when I'd blogged that I suspect the average Boffin would regard the Surveillance technology being used to run the Wireless Project as outdated and impractical?  Bingo?  That it's the cunning and highly advanced little devices that once added to the old and cumbersome technology, lift it to it's present remarkable status, and all that it can achieve in both audio and visual monitoring....
The Project Authors have apparently cheerfully overlooked the horrific side-effects this is having on the population, though I've no doubt there's a team set up to constantly work on the Insufficient Evidence or Proof section of the scheme, just in case... *winks...

Do you even begin to grasp just why Collin P. Balliram was given the task of IT Security Consultant to hospitals in and around Durban?  That he's now in a perfect position to ferret about in all and any medical files that might just prove detrimental to the Wireless Project..?. Do you really imagine that my GP's surgery was the only one bugged by Majoor Gineraal Groenewald in his brief stint as Head of Technical Services at St. Augustine's?  How simple was that to achieve FFS?  With a plant working in my doctor's front office to make a call should anything of interest crop up, there's very little that can get past the Druglord or his colleagues...   Ai!  It's 2am and I'm heading back to bed to see what happens.. cheers...

Sunday 8th January at 5.45am

Are there instructions that come with the crud the Sadist has resorted to using since Christmas?  Do they suggest that our Controller just chip away at the target night after night, until said target's system collapses for good?  That probable cause of death will take the form of a stroke or heart attack which, depending on the target's age, general health, and lifestyle, will not be questioned?  Would you care to confirm that's pretty much on the button, Rezah? *waits...
Within almost ten minutes of my staggering through here to the desk at 12.30am, after last night's full-on GBH exercise, both the BF and the pains in my neck and leg had disappeared completely...
However, once I'd gone back to bed at 2am, the mischief was renewed immediately...
I had a few muttered words with Balliram at that point, and was at last allowed to doze off, though right now I feel as if I've been run over by a bus... *applauds...

Do I consider that the GameWrecker is safe from similar attentions, tucked up in that little backroom away from the satellite dish and the mini-base station?  Give me a break!!   Though he continues to insist he's a ThickSkin, he's been on powerful anti-inflammatories for his shoulder, for months.. For want of anything better, our GP had diagnosed tendonitis IIRC.. The exact same shoulder pain still being endured by B.Snr., who deals with it by taking a daily pinch of cayenne pepper in water and gritting his teeth... Different strokes? Ooops! I shouldn't say that now, not even in jest....
So ja - it could be either one of us that Balliram finally nudges over the edge, and I very much doubt anyone among you would so much as twitch an eyebrow.. *gags...

Like I said, as a weapon of war waged by criminals upon the innocent, there is now little to beat the use of unregulated wireless frequencies and EMR..  For mass destruction you need look no further than the forest of cellmasts that continue to appear in every neighbourhood, as they march across the land...
Towers that will certainly have led to illness and even fatalities prior to 2004, but whose killing abilities have rocketed with the arrival of the Wireless project and the satellite dishes added to existing masts since 2005....

Do you genuinely feel that it was 'my fault' that this end of Harris Crescent was chosen as the kick-off point for the Wireless/Fibre over powerlines project Trials, that caused such mischief to us physically in 2005?  Are you able to kid yourselves that if it wasn't for my big fat mouth, none of the guinea-pigs would've suffered as they have? Seriously?  And finally - Despite my nauseating willingness to accept that I deserve everything that comes my way, do you consider that this applies to my friends and neighbours as well?
Geez, can you step back and study what you're saying, objectively, or are you chained to the spot by your allegiance to a common-or-garden Druglord and his minions?

There'd been no repeat incidents of electrical interference with our DSTV service yesterday, so here's hoping the 'problem' was sorted, though by golly, it's tempting at this stage to resurrect Steve Stander who used to be down at MWeb's Abuse line back in the day... Still purporting to save idiotic newbies from themselves, Steven?  Or did your relationship with the Elvis look-alike Shaggy, and Jannie van Zyl, lead to a massive leg-up in your career?  Hell, I can't deny that one way or the other my bolshie attitude and stupifying thickness was manna from heaven to the regulars on MWeb's trivia channel. It's what came after that, that I take issue with, dewd....  Water under the bridge?  I disagree, and I think that a good story is always worth the re-telling as long as one sticks to the truth....

To close, would Mistuh van Zyl care to tell us more about the owners of Sahara here in SA, and what exactly is their relationship to Vodafone and Telkom?  Way more than a mere cursory glance might reveal?  *looks at Gary Alexander.. You care to whisper to us here Gary?
Have a great one guys, and
peace...

---oOo---

Sunday 8th January 2012 at 9.29am.