Sunday, January 08, 2012

DO OR DIE...
(begun Monday 9th January at 1.30am...)


It appears that my reaping is forming a pattern of sorts... Wake up, lie still and assess the latest damage, before carefully sitting up in bed.. Then remember to take your considerable weight on your LEFT leg as you stand up and shuffle to the loo..  Then very carefully ease back onto Cloud 9, only to decide that the heat and pain in that corner aren't worth it, and voila! here I am, air-whistling Blue Skies, would you believe.... *grins...

Something's different this morning.  Not a single wirelessed nunu device has kicked in yet. Not even when I was making coffee, and crossed by the kitchen window... There was definitely the buzz of a wireless song out there when I first sat down, but even that's been quickly dumbed down to where I'd have to go outside to hear it properly... *blinks...
If I cup my hand around my ear, as you see so many old people do, I can hear an odd rushing sound nearby, as the beginnings of the BackFire kick in...

We all know I'm never short of a crazy idea or two, and my latest *coughs* revelation involves THIS stunning signal enhancer that's stuck on THIS outbuilding just across the playing field at St. Theresa's... Pictures taken well before the trees had grown big enough to almost, but not quite obscure my view.. I don't think it's a dwelling.. Maybe a classroom, or some sort of storeroom?  I'd stake my life on it that that light has been customised to match THIS one on the end of Balliram's bunker...
Whatever alterations and additions have been added to it, it's totally unfazed by the trees or bricks and mortar between us..I can't remember what got me out on the verandah after 5pm yesterday, and it was pure luck that I'd noticed that light was already active long before dark..

Did it come on around the same time that the pain in my leg began to increase so rapidly, there in the lounge?  Balliram?  *curious... If you took away the lounge wall behind me, I'm most certainly in direct line of sight to that baby...
*It's now 1.55am and the first of his grinding nunus kicks in. and the temperature rockets here at the desk*

I had a couple of texts from my Vice Chair late yesterday. He's safely back home and says that while he's pretty much pain-free in the day, he can't fathom why his problems escalate almost as soon as he either sits or lies down...  Houston - We have an irrefutable match here..
I guess the Slimeball is making a bid to sell you on the idea that it's just pure bad luck and total coincidence that the occupants of No.s 4, 5, 8, 17, and now Abrey Road, are so badly affected when he increased the wireless monitoring at sunset.... *chokes...
Spare me, dewd. I'm quite swamped by your lies...

I checked again at 6.45pm to find a few lights over on the toddler's dorms had been activated, though none of the streetlights had come on yet.. A really big sodium-coloured light shone from out of the upstairs dorm window and held rock-steady through the trees..*vomits... That's no bloody reflection.. All the cosmetic bullshit of metal bars on those kid's windows, and special finishes applied to the glass, are blown away by the sight of that stunner... Nothing's ever changed over there, and those upstairs dorm windows are still considered too handy to leave off using, despite the risks to the under-sized occupants...

What was it that bothered Sutcliffe so badly that he had the durbanite.co.za site shut down?  Still not saying Leon?  Anyone kept in touch with the author of A Better Life For All?  David?  I'd be forced to eat my shorts if that whistleblower wasn't having his/her abode flooded with unregulated wireless frequencies and EMR, even as I scribble here...
There were enough names and dodgy shenanegans mentioned in that eye-popping document to have caused a mini stampede at the door of the whistleblower's own Area Controller...

Anyone bothering to keep an eye out for the Snitch who gave me so much entertainment, albeit briefly?  By now of course he/she could have hopped aboard a plane and be waiting out the storm from a somewhat safer vantage point.. If not, and you are after all, suffering the plagues of Egypt via your power supplies, you could do worse than to give us a call.. I'm in the book as young Leon Chetty knows.. *waves...
If you've not had your mojo whipped the hell out of you by now, why not fill me in on the turn your life has taken since you found the nerve to publish those revelations?
You think it matters to me that chances are you had your own cable-laying aspirations, and that it was your failure to be awarded the tender that led you to reveal so many juicy secrets?

No man, get real... Back when you would've submitted your bid, was way before Karl Muller came out to say that the technology is ultimately going to achieve the cull of the century, and I'm betting the thought never crossed your mind prior to that... If indeed you're still in the country, and you haven't yet begun to experience payback for your cheek, it's only a matter of time before several of the names mentioned in A Better Life For All come up with the required funds to have you blown out of the water so to speak...
You've got a plan? Really?  I'm tossing you a bloody life-line here dude, however repellant you may find the idea.. *grins...
Allow me to fill the Readers in, on what happens to loose-lipped individuals, and you won't regret it.. Oops!  Hang on!  I do that anyway, and look where it's gotten me..*chokes... Moving on...

You already know that unlike you I have rules, and that one of those rules has always decreed that I may not wish ill on my tormentors.. It's probably due more to the fact that my short-term memory is severely compromised than anything else, but I abide by that one fairly easily....
Did I drop that ball when I noticed the toothy and most foul ex-City Manager was making a determined effort in the Press to have you overlook his years of corruption?
It was close, I tell you, and I confess I briefly entertained the delicious notion that his own apartment be flooded with the same crap that we've endured since he gave the nod for the H20 Trials to go ahead here in Sherwood...
If you check out the Tribune's Letters page, you'll find a couple of others are equally unimpressed by this Supporter of Criminals... *shrugs...

Though he's relinquished his title, that little snake is far from out of the picture, and he will continue to be used by the Corrupt for their own gain, for years to come... Is he still in a position to call any of the shots?  Unless he has all sorts of monitoring gadgets set up in his apartment, how will he know if the tide has turned and his own power system has been accessed?  Does he have an oscilloscope set up in his spare room?  Or a tri-field meter reader that he checks every day?  Is his apartment now kitted out to resemble a giant Faraday Cage and if so, would this save him?
Once Sutcliffe's usefulness runs out, will he be systematically crippled like us, before he can do a runner to the white sands of Goa?

Much like the convicted Sex Pest, Nayager, does Sutcliffe assuredly have dirt on everyone that matters, and I shouldn't be surprised were the likes of Allen Spence or Mike Oliver tasked to sweep his apartment at least once a week, every week, to verify that it's clear of anything over the standard 230v emissions...
It's a given that  Sutcliffe has enjoyed the cloak and dagger aspect of the Wireless Project and the ability to steal private information from under the noses of his colleagues, though I have to wonder how he would cope were the technology to be turned against him... Would he stand his ground and fight? Not a chance.. As with the rest of the yellow-bellied cowards operating this wireless technology, I'm betting he has a contingency plan in place.. In his case, one that will probably involve putting several thousand miles between him and his enemies...
Hysterical, when you consider that it's the likes of this scurvy little man, along with assorted Crime Bosses and Druglords, who have been deemed fit to usher us into the New Age.. *snorts... In time to come, the Project Authors will most likely paint him as a Hero of the Cause, and by then the opinions of the average man-in-the-street will count for squat.. If, that is, Joe Soap will still be capable of forming his own opinions, ten years down the line..*winks...

Is the recent and glaringly obvious escalation in brutality being exacted upon the hapless guinea-pigs here in the Zone, merely the next step in the Author's projected plans, or is there another reason for this up-graded savagery?  Eh - mine not to reason why, hey guys?  *grins...
To the good chaps out there - Are you doing anything at all to save us, or are you still pinned to your seats by logic and self-preservation? Don't trot out the lame 'the Lord helps those..' either, for I'm living (barely) proof that up against the Criminals operating the Wireless technology, the Lord appears to have taken a back seat...

It's now 4.10am and I'm heading on back to bed.. I've just taken my coffee mug through to the kitchen and as I stood at the sink a wirelessed nunu kicked in tinnily.. Back on track then Balliram?
Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 9th January 2012 at 9.48am...