Sunday, December 18, 2011

SOUPED-UP...
(begun Sunday 18th December at 6.05am..)


The angelus has just sounded, and from where I'm sitting there's not a cloud in the sky.. Alas, the picture inside our home is not quite as pretty... I found the Broken Hands frequency running in the kitchen at such levels that I struggled to pick up the cat and feed her, and judging by the ache in my embattled hip, he has that beauty also running in the background 24/7.  *gags..

Has Jannie van Zyl 'dealt' satisfactorily with the few that dared to raise questions over Muller's posts?  Did he open the matter for debate in an out-of-the-way corner like efnet's #trivia channel and invite discussion on Karl Muller's allegations?  Did he plant a few of his acolytes about the room, who'd been given specific questions to raise, in order to make any such debate appear genuine?
As long as he can keep the queries off the Forum and out of the public eye, I bet he figures he can repair the enormous damage inflicted on his credibility with ease, and I'm not about to argue the toss on that score...*yawns...

He's had you all eating out of his hand since the very inception of the mybroadband Forum and the IRC channels, and I've no doubt that many of you have come to regard him as a friend... A silly misconception that he will have fostered with glee... Oops...
Has he managed to rid you of even that last niggling little doubt, yet?  As he scurries about behind the scenes, feigning an almost total lack of concern for Karl Muller's posts?   See, I'm counting on the fact that there are some seriously big egos out there, who might just take umbrage at the possibility they've been conned in any form or fashion.. Those who've since gone to the bother of checking out all the links given by the Educator, and have had to accept as a result that all is most certainly not well in the land of SA telecoms..
They will know van Zyl too well to accept that he was ignorant of the facts presented by the Rocket Scientist, and from there it's just a hop, skip and jump before they realise the horrific truth.. SWINDLED, by golly!

The scale of this experiment is such, that the crass squeals of tinfoil hats and conspiracy theories are futile.. The fact of the matter is that it's here, and you're a part of it, whether you were recruited or not... When I struggle to explain in my tardish incoherence of the excessive amounts of EMR and wireless frequencies required to run this giant Surveillance system, do I make any sense at all?
That an Area Controller may now raise the level of emissions from what appears to be a standard wall light, to the extent that it can fry a tree standing in it's path as much as a cellmast can do? That were an interested party to attempt to measure the output of these souped-up stunners, odds are that they would be emitting standard levels at the time, for it is the Area Controller alone who manipulates the specific lights of his choice to realise their full potential...

That chances are, if your suburb is already linked to this Project, the amount of EMR and wireless in your home has trebled?
Have any houses gone up in your street that sport the larnie black one-way glass windows?  Are they designed to repel at least some of the emissions?  Are those homes exempt from visits by the local Area Controllers and if so, why?
The Good Man up at No. 16 has kitted out his new mansion with just such glass, has he not Prameeth? *waves..
Someone out there is making a mint from that growing industry, and having a snide chuckle at the same time.. Has the entire family managed to retain their ThickSkin status so far, or are they finding that they're starting to experience weird joint pains and microwave buzzing of late? Still not bothered to check out Karl Muller's posts, and share them in their entirety with your old man?

I'd be obliged if someone were to leak a copy of the Frequency Files to Karl Muller.. Ja, the ones that Rezah carried down with him from Gauteng, and that have led to a massive upgrade in the precision with which many unwary home owners are now being attacked via their powerlines here across the Zone..
The Educator would have no problem posting these findings on mybroadband, thereby verifying that each and every symptom displayed by the guinea-pigs here in the Crescent, is as a direct result of the concentrated use of specific frequencies, by a band of murderous criminals...
Jannie's determined back-ground efforts at damage control would fail, and hopefully the worst of the offenders would be jailed forthwith.. Want a puff? *grins wryly...

LATER at 7.35am

It was 7.15am before I got round to fetching the Sunday Times off the driveway, and THIS beauty a few yards from ours, was still active... You'll have realised by now that it's anything but a standard outdoor wall light, and that it's capable of putting out some seriously damaging emissions, and it's little wonder that Balliram hits us with 29-hour blackouts to recoup some of the excessive amounts of power he uses.. *vomits..

LATER at 11.05am

I've just been out the front to clean the birdbath and the hadeda pool, and there's a fairly stiff wind come up.. Would that explain why, when I stood in line with the bird table, I was suddenly hit with both toothache and earache on my right side?  Will my Controller claim that he has to crank up the levels excessively to keep the signal across to Sydenham stable in the wind?  *hasn't a clue... You can guarantee you won't find it running like that outdoors or in, were Leonard Els and his nifty devices in the offing...
There are people on the Playing Field that are on the receiving end of my Controller's efforts, but a little bit of what-have-you won't harm them, right?  I'd hazard it's THIS monstrosity on the valley-facing wall of der Bunker that gave me that sudden out-of-nowhere pain, and I'm also betting the Rocket Scientist would dearly like to get his hands on one of those babies, and see for himself how they've been customised to act as enormously powerful aerials..

Can I knock on No. 32 Michan Road's door and give them a quick quiz on their health situation since 2005?  Is it the same families that have lived there since the start of the Project, and have there been any deaths or illnesses at that address since then?  What are the odds there's at least one diabetic on the property, if not more?  If that home is such a vital link in the chain, due to it's positioning, why have they not been provided with specially treated black glass windows or at least the fat metal bars put on the toddler's dorm windows at the Convent?    Something that was done IMO, for appearance sake only, and that won't have saved the young inmates from over-exposure at all..

Monday 19th December at 3.35am

Another busy night at Wireless Central..*gags... Move my bed?  Are you kidding me?  Do you have any idea how tiny these houses are?  The only other room available is this one, which while it moves me a few feet away from under the DSTV satellite dish, puts me within yards of der Bunker and the rushing sound of a muted wireless song...
As reported at the height of the attacks to my hip last week, I'd tried kipping in both the lounge and this room, but it hadn't taken long for him to track me down and continue the assault...

I'd told him the night before last that I intended petitioning the Finance Manager at Mercedes, Pinetown, here on my blog, and that I'd continue to do so until such time as she woke to the reality of the situation, or he stopped these vicious attacks.. *shrugs...  Why is Balliram so determined she be excluded from the party, when she herself invested so much towards our current situation?
I've always commended her for her loyalty, however misplaced it is, but there's no ways she can be oblivious to what her husband has been doing to us all since 2006, unless he's been lying to her as much as he lies to you... *eyeroll...
Does she still claim to hate me?  Why?  For refusing to shut up and accept her SO's savage attentions in silence?  *grossed out....
Has she vehemently insisted all along that Baliram is incapable of doing the monstrous things I accuse him of? How would she know?  After fifty years odd spent with the GW, there are still sides to him that startle me.. Their relationship is different, how?

My inner-ears are literally vibrating to the background wireless song as I sit here.. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Is the Rocket Scientist ahead of me all the way?  Had he already figured out that the outdoor lights are being used as aerials, and that many of them have been tweaked to perform way beyond their innocent appearance? More gadgets from Kyocera, Jannie?

I studied the thread at mybroadband on Spy Cameras, and am no closer to finding the means that BigEars employs to keep me in sight, than I was before... *shrugs... It's now 4.15am, and the wireless song has come to an abrupt end as the sky grows light.. I must get on while I can.. Cheers..
Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 19th December 2011 at 9.42am.