Monday, December 19, 2011

BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATERS...
(begun Tuesday 20th December at 5.20am..)

*Halicon? Dominic? Doing gate-duty this morning?*

I was never a party animal, though I could be counted on to overdo the dop a couple of times a year at least.. Man, how the times have changed.   A double voddie before I left home last night, and that was pretty much it.. *grins..
I'd sat on that little verandah clutching my handbag and threatening to nod off the entire evening, despite the merry throng about me.. *cackles.. If not the oldest in years, certainly in demeanour, and absolutely nothing I could do about it but bum a ride home with a couple of early faders...

I fell onto Cloud 9 absolutely knackered, and though I recall muttering angrily a couple of times, for the most part I was allowed to sleep, though the room temperature had shown to be a whopping 25.5C and I'd had to run the fan full-on overnight.
I couldn't fail to notice as the karaoke belted out and the happy guests milled around, that despite my dire warnings, I was in fact the only cripple attending... *curtseys creakingly to Balliram....

I only needed one look at their enormous water-feature to know that our charming host was fully invested in the Project, and doubtless had the much desired FTTH.  I've no idea why they've sold up and are relocating to another of their properties way out at Umhlanga, but I'm sure he has his reasons.. His two under-age daughters caught in that wireless-saturated section of Abrey Road would've been more than enough reason for me to get out, and get out fast, though I doubt he'd voice his concerns even if he had them...

She'd said last night she was a Sydenham girl through and through, and you could see it was painful for her to leave it all behind, but hey, with Barnabas refusing to replace his vicious IT Monkey, their move can only be for the better...
As Umhlanga is the twinned home of the Surveillance Project, he will still have to tread very carefully, ruled as it is by the Royal Security owner, Roy Moodley, who will assuredly have his own Controller operating the Wireless/fibre over Powerlines system... *shrugs... Out of the frying pan?  Fingers crossed the Druglord will have promised them indemnity from the worst of the fall-out, but it's a worrying time for parents everywhere in the Zone...

LATER at 6.30am

The BackFire frequency has suddenly trebled as I sit here, and you can guarantee I have the Monster's full attention.. *waves...
I'm all out of corners to run to, and have given Karl Muller everything I can, in the hopes that he can put it all together and see the real horror of this experiment...  That suckers across the land are being encouraged to install outdoor lighting that has in many cases unbeknownst to them, been tweaked to the equivalent of mini cellmasts...
Would you be happy to sport a cell tower on your property? No?  Well tough-titty, as several of those stunners on your wall carry devices that can achieve pretty much the same results as a mast... *shrugs and waves to the Paramedic.....
Yeah, they need the real deal nearby to achieve their full potential, and that's the reason that masts are popping up everywhere you look... The satellite dishes now being added to existing towers would at a guess, speak to YOUR DSTV or TopTV dish, and allow easier access for your local Area Controller...
I'll not deny I'm way out of my depth here, but I figure I've got the basics nailed....

I just went into the kitchen to be met literally, with a wall of pressure so great that my neck and the base of my skull hurt.. *blinks... It's vanished since I came back to the desk.. Magic, Balliram?  A magic filled with barely-contained rage perhaps?  May I remind you of that childish excuse, trotted out by six-year olds when needed?  You and your Missus started this reign of mischief and terror when you first arrived here bearing your agenda...
A reign that once the technology was installed and handed into your control, escalated to a systematic and deliberate physical assault on your chosen targets...

The Merc, Pinetown Financial Manager's hands cannot be claimed to be clean, as without her support and participation in the early days, we might have been spared some of the worst excesses of your mischief... It was all considered nothing but a fun-filled and hilarious game in those days, not so Peggy? *studies Ms. Allison keenly.... Did you go on to be an Area Controller in your own right, invading your neighbour's homes on the QT, via their powerlines, up in Gauteng?  Do you to this day, continue to consider that what's being done to so many of us here, are merely our just desserts, or have you actually *coughs* seen the light and are sickened by it?
I'd have to guess that's a no... The online fraternity are tight-knit to a degree, and I'd hazard that you still meet up with Missus C and discuss what a loathsome Liar I am... *cackles... Hell, that's OK by me, as long as you've read the Educator's posts and have given them some serious thought... The very idea that Jannie van Zyl is in fact light-years away from the person you think you know, will be a huge hurdle for you to cross... The evidence is irrefutable, and as a female of the species, I'm counting on you to clear it, sooner rather than later....
As near impossible as it is for you to swallow, all the allegations and accusations I've laid at Collin P. Balliram's door are the Truth.

I do however choose to believe that Missus C has been lied to consistently in the matter of the ongoing physical assaults, and I prefer to think that despite her professed hatred for me, were she to be made fully aware of her husband's murderous activities, she'd be outta there pronto...
Am I once again being naive? Giving the little woman too much credit?  She has been the brains of the outfit all along, so how could she claim ignorance of her SO's behaviour?  Did she in fact dare to voice her concerns at any point, and did that lead to Balliram heading over to the Wireless Station on Ridge Road to carry on with his nefarious activities, without having to answer to his wife's questions?
Who knows, but I've opted to believe that to a large extent at least, Tamara remains blissfully unaware of exactly what it is her monstrous husband spends so much of his time doing, and that's the way she prefers it right now... Sad, but true...

It's now 7.20am, and the 'woop' remote has just sounded once. A far cry from his standard familiar chirrup, and this time all the fillings on my right side begin to ache immediately.. *shrugs..

LATER at 8.25am

How many times have you driven by an Informal Settlement only to be startled by the sight of several DSTV or TopTV satellite dishes adorning the very meanest of shacks?  How many of those subscribers have been heavily subsidised by the PTB in order that the 'authorities' may gain access to monitoring the shack-dwellers?  That despite the outraged calls by those arch-crooks Sutcliffe, Spence, and their cronies, to stop these illegal and highly dangerous electricity connections, there are those in the Settlements who are deliberately left alone to run their appliances for the benefit of the Surveillance Project?
You will of course have no problem with that particular double-standard, and would be happy to know that a close eye is being kept on the down-trodden masses?
Except that the technology may just as easily be used to stir up trouble among the hordes of under-privileged and to check that the mischief ordered is carried out to the letter... *gags...

I'd driven past Owen Johnson's place on Thursday, only to see his faithful retainer standing at the head of the driveway, running that fat hose out and down Harris Crescent as usual....Not a vehicle to be washed in sight, and the road surface outside his gates steadily wearing away, gives some indication of the enormous volumes of water Mr. Johnson runs off to facilitate his FTTH...
Every inch of that businessman's little property is packed with an astounding display of Christmas lights at this time of year, though personally I'd prefer it if he spent his money on a fancy water feature like No. 17 Abrey Road, and I didn't have to see such visible proof of this corruption... *shrugs...

Still no-one in your home suffering any symptoms as a result of your participation in the Project, Owen?  Have you had a word with Earl about Muller's claims, or have you simply been too busy to bother?  I know I've said it before, but once your immune system has been wrecked by the EMR and wireless frequencies, and you've picked up diabetes or some other form of crippling arthritis, will you still be able to enjoy the fruits of your hard work?  Man, at least do yourself a favour and research the Rocket Scientist's posts, for the Druglord's assurances most certainly aren't to be trusted...
May I wish you all the happiest and safest of holidays, and peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 20th December 2011 at 9.39am..